OOC chat

Just use the first loud noise that pops into your head and work with that. Failing to come up with loud noises in a place like Jizzytown is like failing to come up with a story about lightning wizards from Mars.

I'd suggest something along the lines of the townspeople finally receiving the consequences of their poor choices. Structural collapse, plague, monster infestation, the underground cult contacts and summons an Elder God by accident, etc.

Just use the first loud noise that pops into your head and work with that. Failing to come up with loud noises in a place like Jizzytown is like failing to come up with a story about lightning wizards from Mars.

I'd suggest something along the lines of the townspeople finally receiving the consequences of their poor choices. Structural collapse, plague, monster infestation, the underground cult contacts and summons an Elder God by accident, etc.

Maybe someone upping their chuck after eating those meat pies.

Wait, @Idea, if you're the King Between the Wall, can you say hi to [COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Z͕͚̙̥̘͚̮͉ͮͩ̆̒ͥͩͥ̔͊̽̊ͭ̇̒̚ḁ̺͇͓̋̆ͭ̔̈ͪ̔͑͂ͮ̒ͬͪͅl̖̬͎̄͒̑͒͆̍͋͗g̮̻̻̹̞̺̝͙͖͚͖̱͕̰̝̠͕̰ͮ̏̎͑ͧ͛ͅö̩̳͖̗͉̩̜͕̜̫̣̩̅̔ͤ̉ͧͩ̒ͨ͂̀͛ͪ̃̀͗́̉͒ for me?[/COLOR]

Wait, @Idea, if you're the King Between the Wall, can you say hi to [COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Z͕͚̙̥̘͚̮͉ͮͩ̆̒ͥͩͥ̔͊̽̊ͭ̇̒̚ḁ̺͇͓̋̆ͭ̔̈ͪ̔͑͂ͮ̒ͬͪͅl̖̬͎̄͒̑͒͆̍͋͗g̮̻̻̹̞̺̝͙͖͚͖̱͕̰̝̠͕̰ͮ̏̎͑ͧ͛ͅö̩̳͖̗͉̩̜͕̜̫̣̩̅̔ͤ̉ͧͩ̒ͨ͂̀͛ͪ̃̀͗́̉͒ for me?[/COLOR]

who?

T҉͚̭̲o̢̦̦ ̠̜͇̫i̖̻̩͚͞n̗͍̭̟͝ͅv͎̜o̴̹̘̯k̬e ̜̥͉͞t̬͙̜̠̖̹͍h̠͔e̛̗̠ ̫̫̜̖h̪̻̺̬i̧̼̫̼̱ve̴͈̦͕̼̘͎̩-̵͎̘͈̱͖̭̩m͢i͍̳̞̩ͅńd̷̬͎̤ ͔͘ŗe͎̘̺̭͔̰͘p͈̬̣r̢͍̜ẹ̟͝sẹ͖̗̰n̸̖͕̩͙͓t̵̯̜̬͍ͅi̲̥̭͔͡n̲̹͉̬͘g̼̘͈̺ ̟̬̝͓̰c͚̫h̞͉͝a̶̘̥̼̙oṣ̛̥̣̜.̻̮͎͚͓
̧I̥̪̩̬ń͈͚̣͕v͟o̘̭k̡̫̝̘i͝n̷g̰͍̭͔̺̠ ̱͔̮͙̹t̗̣̦̦h́e ͎̕f̛̹̞̖͙ͅe͎e̤̞͎͙l͉̟͚̜̺i҉̮͔̹n̪ͅg̤̥ ̦͎͠o͍̙f ̛̠̤̭͓c̠̻̹̯͠ͅh͢a͓̩̰͓̭͟ͅo̼s̼̦͚̟͚̥̰.͉̗̫͔͡
̘̘W̮̠̬̟͘i͖t̴̼̗̠̜͔͎h̟͙̰̟̭̩̤ ̧̥̰͙͉o̠͈̤̺̳͕u͙͙̱͎͚t̖ ̖o͎͙rd͚͔̕ͅe͉̤r̛͓̖͉͈̯.̱̬͓̱̯
̨̳̖̺̤T̙̻̰̠͎͠h̺̱e̢͈̫̮̗̞ ̼N̠̳͉̟̣̗e͓ͅź̞̪̖͖̯p̵͈̠̘e̕r̨̰d̟͔͖͠i̲͠ạ̕n̸̪̱̦ ̞͝h̫i҉̘̲̮v͏̗̭̯̞e-̸̠̰͚m̖̳͓̞̺̤͘i͡n̰d̯́ ̥ọ̜f ̯̻̝̣̣̫c̢̰̫h̳̬̺̜̣a̪̫͘o̶̥͙͍̩̞͙̫s̶̠͔̮̳̳.̭ ̻̻̟͇̝̣̳Z͏̜͈̪̳̥ͅa̝͓̞l̗͖͓̜̯ͅg̘̪͙̪ͅo̠̦̳̱̠̦.̲̗̣̲̺͎͜
͕̝̱̣̙͈H̷͎͓̻e̲̦̠̩͝ ̮͉͈̻̭͍͈w̹̺͙͔ho ̞͈W͚̩͕͡a͓̤̜̳͓̺̤i̳͎̗t̤̹̯s̷͙̥͈̺̮ ͔͍B̩̦̯͚̠͟eẖị͚͝n̛̠̭̥͇̯̭̪d̴̖̺ ̫̻͈̜̺̫͖T̡h̤̜̙̘̰̜͉e W̱̤̲̬̤̞̯á̲͙l͈ḻ͉̗͚̥.̬̥͓͇̼
̼̣Z̙À̝L̗̩̫G̟̬̖̼̫̖̟͝O̜͉̤!̸̰̯̥̝̲

T҉͚̭̲o̢̦̦ ̠̜͇̫i̖̻̩͚͞n̗͍̭̟͝ͅv͎̜o̴̹̘̯k̬e ̜̥͉͞t̬͙̜̠̖̹͍h̠͔e̛̗̠ ̫̫̜̖h̪̻̺̬i̧̼̫̼̱ve̴͈̦͕̼̘͎̩-̵͎̘͈̱͖̭̩m͢i͍̳̞̩ͅńd̷̬͎̤ ͔͘ŗe͎̘̺̭͔̰͘p͈̬̣r̢͍̜ẹ̟͝sẹ͖̗̰n̸̖͕̩͙͓t̵̯̜̬͍ͅi̲̥̭͔͡n̲̹͉̬͘g̼̘͈̺ ̟̬̝͓̰c͚̫h̞͉͝a̶̘̥̼̙oṣ̛̥̣̜.̻̮͎͚͓
̧I̥̪̩̬ń͈͚̣͕v͟o̘̭k̡̫̝̘i͝n̷g̰͍̭͔̺̠ ̱͔̮͙̹t̗̣̦̦h́e ͎̕f̛̹̞̖͙ͅe͎e̤̞͎͙l͉̟͚̜̺i҉̮͔̹n̪ͅg̤̥ ̦͎͠o͍̙f ̛̠̤̭͓c̠̻̹̯͠ͅh͢a͓̩̰͓̭͟ͅo̼s̼̦͚̟͚̥̰.͉̗̫͔͡
̘̘W̮̠̬̟͘i͖t̴̼̗̠̜͔͎h̟͙̰̟̭̩̤ ̧̥̰͙͉o̠͈̤̺̳͕u͙͙̱͎͚t̖ ̖o͎͙rd͚͔̕ͅe͉̤r̛͓̖͉͈̯.̱̬͓̱̯
̨̳̖̺̤T̙̻̰̠͎͠h̺̱e̢͈̫̮̗̞ ̼N̠̳͉̟̣̗e͓ͅź̞̪̖͖̯p̵͈̠̘e̕r̨̰d̟͔͖͠i̲͠ạ̕n̸̪̱̦ ̞͝h̫i҉̘̲̮v͏̗̭̯̞e-̸̠̰͚m̖̳͓̞̺̤͘i͡n̰d̯́ ̥ọ̜f ̯̻̝̣̣̫c̢̰̫h̳̬̺̜̣a̪̫͘o̶̥͙͍̩̞͙̫s̶̠͔̮̳̳.̭ ̻̻̟͇̝̣̳Z͏̜͈̪̳̥ͅa̝͓̞l̗͖͓̜̯ͅg̘̪͙̪ͅo̠̦̳̱̠̦.̲̗̣̲̺͎͜
͕̝̱̣̙͈H̷͎͓̻e̲̦̠̩͝ ̮͉͈̻̭͍͈w̹̺͙͔ho ̞͈W͚̩͕͡a͓̤̜̳͓̺̤i̳͎̗t̤̹̯s̷͙̥͈̺̮ ͔͍B̩̦̯͚̠͟eẖị͚͝n̛̠̭̥͇̯̭̪d̴̖̺ ̫̻͈̜̺̫͖T̡h̤̜̙̘̰̜͉e W̱̤̲̬̤̞̯á̲͙l͈ḻ͉̗͚̥.̬̥͓͇̼
̼̣Z̙À̝L̗̩̫G̟̬̖̼̫̖̟͝O̜͉̤!̸̰̯̥̝̲

he waits behind the wall, but I'm between the wall. Basically a giant brick.

..... .... .......... ...... ........ ... ............ ............. ........ ....... ...... .... .. . . ... . .... ....... . . .....!

-.-- --- ..- / -.. .. -.. -. .----. - / .--. ..- - / - .... . / -.. .- ... .... . ... / .. -. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / ..-. --- --- .-.. .-.-.-

(Your message roughly translates to 5H###S#####HIEESEH#EE5)

Last edited by a moderator:
.. / .- .-.. ... --- / -.-. .- -. / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .- ... / .-- . .-.. .-.. --..-- / . -. -.. / -- -.-- / ... ..- ..-. ..-. . .-. .. -. --. .-.-.-

----- .---- ----- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- / ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- / ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- .----

@Stormyface okay I think we're stuck unless we gonna skip ahead in time with disregard to the guys in the town. I mean you can only do a lot of things in the span of a few hours. Introducing something else now might be too much.

@Exiled Ace how about your character joining the others in town? Or just come to us in the forest if you're bored

4556541@2x.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread