OOC chat

@Stormyface yeah, still trying to get back to the roll of things. My set up has clearly overextending the period of time that it should take, but my brain like that guy who keeps nagging you to do a group work and then just lazies out when you give and just go do it.

@Idea come here man we're waiting for you  :ClosedEyesCrying:

@Stormyface at the rate I'm churning random characters it'll be like diarrhea...a bit too much. Also will the people at the plaza follow us sooner or later? lol

@Exiled Ace HULLO!  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
no, not at all.  My recent business has prevented me from moving the plot along much at all, so if you hurry you can probably pitch in a character without repercussions.

Well RIP me. I can't do it tomorrow ._.

This is Eclipse

eclipse__ro__by_acetaris-d7qmled.jpg

This is Eclipse after you shave the furs

purpleWorm1b.jpg

You're welcome  B7

Me and @Ranix Aurus just finished fighting a Mongolian Death Worm disguised as a big bunny.

Culdranth is talking with another dragon, while @animegirl20 is chilling in a big cave full of treasure. She really should eat the horse Culdranth oh-so-kindly murdered and roasted for her.

The rest, as far as I know, are having a sort of kerfuffle in the town square.

@Idea

Me and @Ranix Aurus just finished fighting a Mongolian Death Worm disguised as a big bunny.

Culdranth is talking with another dragon, while @animegirl20 is chilling in a big cave full of treasure. She really should eat the horse Culdranth oh-so-kindly murdered and roasted for her.

The rest, as far as I know, are having a sort of kerfuffle in the town square.

@Idea

ok, so to move the plot along I´ll need a loud noise. Thanks for the input!

Users who are viewing this thread