OOC chat

The beast boy? I thought he was female for a minute.

I'm not entirely sure. I don't know anything about him, which is the first problem.

Also, he's five. That's like, barely 'not completely reliant on parents' age. What's he do? Is he bait for catching animals? Is he a savant?

...actually, if he was a savant I'd gladly tolerate him.

The beast boy? I thought he was female for a minute.

I'm not entirely sure. I don't know anything about him, which is the first problem.

Also, he's five. That's like, barely 'not completely reliant on parents' age. What's he do? Is he bait for catching animals? Is he a savant?

...actually, if he was a savant I'd gladly tolerate him.

I did consider making him a female, in fact I may still make a trap out of him...

what´s a savant again?

Someone with a mental disability (usually autism spectrum disorder) that demonstrates exceptional mental capabilities. Basically, a seemingly retarded person who can do complicated equations in seconds and will probably get government grants and a private lab. Assuming the government actually learns of their existence.

Someone with a mental disability (usually autism spectrum disorder) that demonstrates exceptional mental capabilities. Basically, a seemingly retarded person who can do complicated equations in seconds and will probably get government grants and a private lab. Assuming the government actually learns of their existence.

he is pretty talented, but his age remains an issue with controlling his powers. But now that he´s out of the house, Jizzytown is the only place he can live on, since his basically useless as a druid.

Haha  was thinking the same thing! Considering that people asking that usually mean it in a romantic sense. It's no surprise that's the first thing that comes to mind.

True, but what else would one call it though? When a fatherly, motherly, brotherly , sisterly, friendship , partnership, pet-master, slave- master, romantic and many many other types of ...relationships... are also included as possibilities?

True, but what else would one call it though? When a fatherly, motherly, brotherly , sisterly, friendship , partnership, pet-master, slave- master, romantic and many many other types of ...relationships... are also included as possibilities?

No idea just means that people shouldn't assume really......Oh! though I guess to avoid from people from assuming just list the relationships your interested. But yeah I see your point.

No idea just means that people shouldn't assume really......Oh! though I guess to avoid from people from assuming just list the relationships your interested. But yeah I see your point.

Considering there is an infinite number of them, listing them may prove a bit of a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread