OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our rp won't be moved till later which means I have to wait to spruce up everything. I'll pre make it all but no one will see it. We have indeed been stalled for a while now. Are you sure you want to do the dance next?

I also have not heard much from Cruor Flumine Cruor Flumine
im around, not much for Varien or any of my characters to do right now from what ive seen

How would you guys feel about a discord server. Feel like I asked this before. There are few of us but if anyone wanted to hang when they are bored they could plus I hope to expand once I can edit things. Wish there was a rwby discord server in general but one can only wish.

How would you guys feel about a discord server. Feel like I asked this before. There are few of us but if anyone wanted to hang when they are bored they could plus I hope to expand once I can edit things. Wish there was a rwby discord server in general but one can only wish.
Would be more beneficial considering mine is open nearly 24/7

Yes I am on discord 24/7

Journal entry #273
We've managed to set up an alternative method of communication between us survivors but there has still been no word from Keidivh Keidivh . We told them not to go hunting for resources but they wouldn't listen. It's been two days. I'm afraid they may have fallen victim to the monster called Real Life.

I put a separate thread for our discord, nothing flashy. I wish I could have put it in important info but it is locked, just like my ability to lock the thread with the link and pin it. Don't reply to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread