OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Wakes up and stretches, feeling rejuvenated*
Ah, nice and rested, faith in humanity restored, ready to post! =)

Also for that new rp, think they might be accepting a couple new players still, think they're up to about five teams now (Honestly feel like they are biting off more then they can chew with that)
I gotta keep an eye out, when a brand new RWBY rp with like, children of the characters pops up I needa join. I wanna make the daughter of Neo ;~;

You may notice I have an obsession with Neo, and you'd be right.

I gotta keep an eye out, when a brand new RWBY rp with like, children of the characters pops up I needa join. I wanna make the daughter of Neo ;~;

You may notice I have an obsession with Neo, and you'd be right.
They actually aren't children, none of the canon RWBY students are actually in it. You're allowed to either make a replacement of one of the canon charries, or a custom one

I'd love a new Descendants type one though

Having 5 teams is a lot to handle but they do have a Co GM which I may be getting here soon. Flint needs a helper like Glynda and I may allow another team in. I kinda wish the RWBY rp that was set in atlas survived because I would have invited them to fight in our Vytal festival. Sadly the other rp has ozpin and all that and are also in vale.

oh! OMG thats such a great idea! just suddenly combining two RWBY rps for the vytal tournament XD thatd be awesome LOL

and yush Mossino-chan we know youre obssessed with Neo, shes great! ^w^ <3

if you do allow a second team i may make another charrie for it :3 unless you specifically want new players to come in

I would suggest a reboot of the Descendants RP from a while back, but that didn't go very well last time.. We lost activity really fast. I don't know if it was the players, the lore or my shitty GM skills. I even hand picked the players for that RP, for the most part.

I mean.. How many of you would be interested in something like that? The whole deal with the descendants of canon characters, I mean.. I'd be up for making something similar to before, if enough of you wanted that.

My biggest worry would be taking from the activity on here, though. I don't think it's worth the risk. We're already moving at a really slow pace.

That's up to your guys. I never really liked using cannon peopke because we don't know how they really act. Hopefully we can get going again. Not really sure how to fix this.

I dun really want to join another rp, but if its good enough I would consider it. That said Ive already done the whole descendants thing... If i can come up with something i didnt have before (which is possible lol) then yah i might -again- consider joining it.

But anyway, Im super ready to progress here. ^w^

I would suggest a reboot of the Descendants RP from a while back, but that didn't go very well last time.. We lost activity really fast. I don't know if it was the players, the lore or my shitty GM skills. I even hand picked the players for that RP, for the most part.

I mean.. How many of you would be interested in something like that? The whole deal with the descendants of canon characters, I mean.. I'd be up for making something similar to before, if enough of you wanted that.

My biggest worry would be taking from the activity on here, though. I don't think it's worth the risk. We're already moving at a really slow pace.

That's up to your guys. I never really liked using cannon peopke because we don't know how they really act. Hopefully we can get going again. Not really sure how to fix this.

I dun really want to join another rp, but if its good enough I would consider it. That said Ive already done the whole descendants thing... If i can come up with something i didnt have before (which is possible lol) then yah i might -again- consider joining it.

But anyway, Im super ready to progress here. ^w^

I've got a few Ideas here for another rp we can do, BUT(and thats a big but) as long as we don't take away from here yes.

Options:
1. Fantasy hunt for artifacts(been holding onto, and gradually improving it for about 7-8 years)
2. Sci Fi mercenary guild rp
3. Advance Wars Days of Ruin(not too keen on this, but I can work with it)
4. A port of a Pathfinder rp that I'm in outside of Rpnation with a few tweaks here and there to transfer to rpnation

Thoughts?

I've got a few Ideas here for another rp we can do, BUT(and thats a big but) as long as we don't take away from here yes.

Options:
1. Fantasy hunt for artifacts(been holding onto, and gradually improving it for about 7-8 years)
4. A port of a Pathfinder rp that I'm in outside of Rpnation with a few tweaks here and there to transfer to rpnation

Thoughts?
Those all sound pretty sick, question though, what's a Pathfinder rp?

Ah, gotcha.

Well I love Fantasy settings, always up for that
I assume Wars of ruin is some kind of post-apocalypse type setting?
Yes, it takes place in a post apocalyptic world that was devastated by meteor strikes and is a turn based strategy game(like Fire Emblem). Theres a rampaging disease that has no cure, has dark themes, and you'd play as military or civilian.

Ah, gotcha.

Well I love Fantasy settings, always up for that
I assume Wars of ruin is some kind of post-apocalypse type setting?

I'd be up to all that stuff Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco
My desire to RP my OC of Neo's daughter is so high that I'd be so into doing that.

I'll get back to posting and shit soon, gotta finish shit up for today.

Given the general mode of this rp, I'd think that the Scifi Merc Guild rp works best, just my opinion though.

Options:

Thoughts?
Given the general mode of this rp, I'd think that the Scifi Merc Guild rp works best, just my opinion though.
Gotta admit, the Sci-Fi mercenary guild idea would work pretty nicely with a lot of members of this group.

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco Keidivh Keidivh
It's going to be a few of hours before I can even sit down to type a post. (currently at work.)

Just so you're not wondering where I am.
I'll still wait on your reply because I'm a lazy bum~

I'd be up to all that stuff Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco
My desire to RP my OC of Neo's daughter is so high that I'd be so into doing that.

I'll get back to posting and shit soon, gotta finish shit up for today.
I'll think about it, maybe take a glance at the other RWBY RP and send out a few PMs later tonight. Just so we know how many people are interested.

If we can be non-descendants then I would be in but other then that I am good. Seeing how I am bored and have no job still I will be sprucing up the rp a bit. Adding in some very key players and expanding the world. Hopefully I can figure bbcodes out so I can make our rp look nice once I start letting others in.

If we can be non-descendants then I would be in but other then that I am good. Seeing how I am bored and have no job still I will be sprucing up the rp a bit. Adding in some very key players and expanding the world. Hopefully I can figure bbcodes out so I can make our rp look nice once I start letting others in.
I'd rather not get distracted with other RWBY RP's, in that case ^^ For a while at least.

andrew-seto-cyberpunk-pmc-01.jpg

Let's kill shit for moneh and shiny tech!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread