OoC Chat

Okay. Let's get this straight. 

:|  you listen here, bub. 

1. The Lichmann art was kick-ass! You are not allowed to say otherwise, I do not permit it. 

2. The coloring is simply
2U1CPwTT_reasonably_small.jpg
. I can't shade or color for the life of me. Coloring talent is still a talent, sir! 

XD appreciated. Thank you very much.

Oh, that's simple.  *Plays the Indiana Jones theme*

indiana-jones-angry-natives.jpg

"Snark! Start the engine.... START THE ENGINE!"

Steps

1. Run

2. Shoot any that attack or try grabbing her

I'm sorry but this is how Renae will handle most of the magical shenanigans  XD

I'm sorry but this is how Renae will handle most of the magical shenanigans  XD

Is Soma's power magical in nature? 

....I never really thought of it. Its more just in born abilities he has. Similar to how a vampire has increased physical traits or how an Elf has good eyesight. Makes me wonder if it really is magical in nature.

Is Soma's power magical in nature? 

....I never really thought of it. Its more just in born abilities he has. Similar to how a vampire has increased physical traits or how an Elf has good eyesight. Makes me wonder if it really is magical in nature.

Welp, you will have to ask Throne-senpai about that. However, even though it is a natural/racial trait for Soma I see it as magic related.

Generally speaking though, in most fantasy worlds there are three types of creatures out there

1. The ones that are naturally magical like dragons, phoenixes, fairies, elves (sometimes) , etc. Magic is as a part of these creatures as their flesh and blood which means that they have unnatural strengths, resistances and can easily be more powerful at magics than other races. This doesn't necessarily mean that they can control said magics at whim.
  2. The ones that can tap into their magics and/or the magics around them. These are the casters, the paladins, healers, etc. They either have a magical pool within them or they can tap into the magics around them. Varies slightly from story to story. 
  3. The non-magic ones. These are average humans, animals, etc. They can't tap into their magical source (if they have one) and can't manipulate the magics around them. 

I'd fit Soma in the first category. It is natural for him but by definition it is unnatural .

Welp, you will have to ask Throne-senpai about that. However, even though it is a natural/racial trait for Soma I see it as magic related.

Generally speaking though, in most fantasy worlds there are three types of creatures out there

1. The ones that are naturally magical like dragons, phoenixes, fairies, elves (sometimes) , etc. Magic is as a part of these creatures as their flesh and blood which means that they have unnatural strengths, resistances and can easily be more powerful at magics than other races. This doesn't necessarily mean that they can control said magics at whim.
  2. The ones that can tap into their magics and/or the magics around them. These are the casters, the paladins, healers, etc. They either have a magical pool within them or they can tap into the magics around them. Varies slightly from story to story. 
  3. The non-magic ones. These are average humans, animals, etc. They can't tap into their magical source (if they have one) and can't manipulate the magics around them. 

I'd fit Soma in the first category. It is natural for him but by definition it is unnatural .

Fair enough lmao

Yeah, pretty much.

I should have a post up by today. Sorry for the wait. 

Also, thank you for the puns, they are appreciated. However, Faylinx is no longer in the air, he's on the ground standing behind Linli and a giant sandstorm is about to crash into him. But please, just throw fuckign bones at him XD 

Also, thank you for the puns, they are appreciated. However, Faylinx is no longer in the air, he's on the ground standing behind Linli and a giant sandstorm is about to crash into him. But please, just throw fuckign bones at him XD 

I'll just fix it real quick to say that he's just pelting everyone with bones. I mean, what's he gonna do, punch him? After he's done throwing a tantrum, he'll just go hide with the rest of the skelemens and craft up some horrible bone monster thing 

I'll just fix it real quick to say that he's just pelting everyone with bones. I mean, what's he gonna do, punch him? After he's done throwing a tantrum, he'll just go hide with the rest of the skelemens and craft up some horrible bone monster thing 

Sounds good lol. Thanks for fixin' that. 

Guys, Ana is in the hospital for now. I dont know when she'll be out. Supposedly tomorrow but dont flip. She's ok. She just needs get some meds in her body and keep her overnight. So she wont respond for a bit.

Oh boy, did shit just get real? I think it did.

I don't know why I only write at 3 in the morning now, but I finally got that post up. Hopefully the Faylinx section is comprehensible. 

Users who are viewing this thread