OOC Chat

Okay so to sum shit up, my character, Lora (I'm dropping Drak), has met Darkie's character, Richard, in the Salty Bat Inn in Naeput. @Shnuydude's character did some brawl-y stuff, but then disappeared, so idk what that's about. Richard did some brawl-y stuff and killed three thugs, which is ok n shit cuz they started it. Then this guy whose name I forgot is announcing there's a dragon not far off, and is asking Richard for help, who is gonna take Lora with him. When he did the brawl-y stuff tho, he got hurt, so Lora's like, "Quit messing yourself up, u lil' shit" and is bandaging him up. She may or may not (she actually has) have triggered a merchant who happens to have Abber's character in a genie lamp and will soon interact. Das it. Ignore group B.

K. I think i'll make a guy called Halk, someone who's whore of a supporter dude than a fighter. He won't have any magic abilities himself accept the ability to enchant stuff and quicksilver manipulation, so he'll probably stand up and be like "Yo, bring me along plz". I'll have him up by tonight, or the day after, whenever i tear myself away from dark souls long enough to think about it

K. I think i'll make a guy called Halk, someone who's whore of a supporter dude than a fighter. He won't have any magic abilities himself accept the ability to enchant stuff and quicksilver manipulation, so he'll probably stand up and be like "Yo, bring me along plz". I'll have him up by tonight, or the day after, whenever i tear myself away from dark souls long enough to think about it

Sounds gud

Allrighty, i have Halk up, tell me if i need to fix anything. I find it weird to have a CS without a background, but whatever.

I'll look over more of the lore and other characters tomorrow, i'd apreciate a bit more of a summary of what ana duk gave me tho. With locations and whatnot.

I'm tired. Al baer is hitting the snooze

Lol, perfect. Seriously tho, i think they make a cute couple. That, and it'll look good when wylloh is shooting people from on top of riktos' fuzzy gizzy baer self

That was also to show yall's that i've read up and stuff

Lol, perfect. Seriously tho, i think they make a cute couple. That, and it'll look good when wylloh is shooting people from on top of riktos' fuzzy gizzy baer self

That was also to show yall's that i've read up and stuff

I agree >u< And doubly agree o-o she gotta halp him with her teeny self >u<

I figured xD

There's gonna be a part where riktos is like, trying to get a metal door open and he's kicking at it and busting it up and putting dents in it and wylloh is like "RIKTOS" and he turns around with fur bristling on his neck about to go full grizzly and be like "WHAT?!?!" And she's going to reach out and turn the door handle and riktos will just be like "oh..."

There's gonna be a part where riktos is like, trying to get a metal door open and he's kicking at it and busting it up and putting dents in it and wylloh is like "RIKTOS" and he turns around with fur bristling on his neck about to go full grizzly and be like "WHAT?!?!" And she's going to reach out and turn the door handle and riktos will just be like "oh..."

LOL

I want that

I want that so badly rn

Oml *dying*

Maybe a thing where wylloh is trying to drag something in front of a door to block it and riktos just runs up to her, tips the bookcase or whatever over with one hand, and just picks her up and runs in the opposite direction, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe a thing where wylloh is trying to drag something in front of a door to block it and riktos just runs up to her, tips the bookcase or whatever over with one hand, and just picks her up and runs in the opposite direction, lol

Oml xD  she would be soooooo irritated xDDDD that would be hilarious tho

she be like

PUT MEH DOWN I WAS DOING A GUD JOB

Mkay, so apparently i missed something. So at this moment in time...

Quamis (Abber) possesses Azziziel (a djinn) And he's gotten off on the wrong foot with Loreleigh (ana duk) and Richard (darkiplier)

So like a bumbling idiot, I've walked in on the middle of a showdown between three people and a djinn who don't like dragons, but also don't like eachother

Mkay, so apparently i missed something. So at this moment in time...

Quamis (Abber) possesses Azziziel (a djinn) And he's gotten off on the wrong foot with Loreleigh (ana duk) and Richard (darkiplier)

So like a bumbling idiot, I've walked in on the middle of a showdown between three people and a djinn who don't like dragons, but also don't like eachother

Qamis is a red shirt :) , that is to say he dies at the end of this sequence most likely. Azzeziel is the character I am continuing with. His name is literally red shirt in arabic xD . Most likely Lora is the new bearer of the lamp at the end of this.

Oh, okie, i was like HOW THA FUCK DOES THIS WORK

So the djinn is a firebreathing person and halk is still a bumbling idiot who's probably going to end up having to roll around on the ground some more to keep said fire from harming him. 

In halk's defense, Ku-rith'ro was being a dick and moving his legs for him

@Darkiplier

Thanks for throwin me a bone man, SUREEEEE, hand the pacifist the key to a weapon of mass destruction xD

Thats if @Anaxileah's character does not grab it first xD . That was the original plan but I am fine either way. Also ittybitty quibble, but her lamp is silver and heavily tarnished to the point of being mostly black, so not all that shiny. @Darkiplier

On that note I will probably wait till Ana has a chance to post before I continue this bit, just to clarify on why I have not posted yet.

If it isn't picked up before i post next, Halk, being a good guy all around, as well as a pacifist, will try to wrestle control of his voicebox from Ku-rith'ro and hand the lamp back to the djinn, like "Hey, you can leave. If you stay here, people are going to get hurt, and I dont want that." Then ku-rith'ro will jump in and be like "I'll kick yo ass" and halk will be like "Nope, we don't do that here"

I'm using Halk's demon as a foil to him if you couldn't tell, i think it'll be a good device in character development.

"whore of a supporter" what

Apparently you just proposed to meh

Wylloh accepts, Riktos xD

ship

Thats if @Anaxileah's character does not grab it first xD . That was the original plan but I am fine either way. Also ittybitty quibble, but her lamp is silver and heavily tarnished to the point of being mostly black, so not all that shiny. @Darkiplier

On that note I will probably wait till Ana has a chance to post before I continue this bit, just to clarify on why I have not posted yet.

oh

If it isn't picked up before i post next, Halk, being a good guy all around, as well as a pacifist, will try to wrestle control of his voicebox from Ku-rith'ro and hand the lamp back to the djinn, like "Hey, you can leave. If you stay here, people are going to get hurt, and I dont want that." Then ku-rith'ro will jump in and be like "I'll kick yo ass" and halk will be like "Nope, we don't do that here"

I'm using Halk's demon as a foil to him if you couldn't tell, i think it'll be a good device in character development.

Halk is the next Harry Potter. He's as observant as a brick wall. Then again, we all are. I mean, after all, Jabba's people are letting him die while Leia chokes him... Either that or they don't want him around.

And he's dead. Killed by a chained woman in bikini.

EDIT : And apparently, Fett got killed while I was doing this comment.

Peas of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread