OOC Chat

Ey mah bbys, I gon make a fab af post for y'all when I get home, and you best LOVE IT. My last starter post was about seven paragraphs long -w- since I haven't been given much detail from the first post in Group A, my post may or may not be as long, but then again I am posting for two characters rather than one. It might be that long, it might not.

Ey mah bbys, I gon make a fab af post for y'all when I get home, and you best LOVE IT. My last starter post was about seven paragraphs long -w- since I haven't been given much detail from the first post in Group A, my post may or may not be as long, but then again I am posting for two characters rather than one. It might be that long, it might not.

i a, bby snek

i am dank meme

Ey @Darkiplier Just wanted to mention that I am no longer going to be using Shera since I realized I never properly said that. I am only going to be running Az and I will be introducing her after the initial scene on @Anaxileahtiming/discretion.

Sexy ideas are sexy.

More threads coming soon !

@Anaxileah mind giving me a list of the people in Group A ? Also look at your new title.

I found a way to see it xD eyyy I'm hot n sexyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread