OOC Chat Room

@MidnightStar. Howdy! I want to know what this rp is about, if you have specific roles to be filled and if you would like a main villan. Also do you have a story arc planned or is it openworld?

@MsPolite

Hi ya!!!

This rp is mainly about four different groups. There are two pirate crews, the Neptune pirates and the Bloodbeard pirates. The Bloodbeard pirates are blood thirsty and power hungry people while the Neptune pirates are always trying to help people and are very adventurous.

Then there is the navy. There main goal is to take down the pirate race no matter what it takes. If you decide to go into the navy you will be a new member. General Dragon is the instructor to the new members.

Lastly, there are the pirate hunters. These people hunt down pirates and kill them (Unlike the navy, the navy brings them in for trial). Some kill them for the bounty and some kill them for there own revenge. If you choose this route you will most likely partner up with the Pirate Hunter guild that has been started up by a man named Cornelius Bradshaw. AKA: my friend @SpookySpecter

A lot more of the information can be found in the History of a Pirate's Life and in the characters individual character sheets.

As for the story it will start out in an arc, called Your Journey Begins. Then once the arc is over will have a short break where people can go on there own individual missions but to start out I want everyone to get into there groups.

Any questions? ^_^

Sorry guys for the lack of people. I'm trying to wait for a few more people to join before starting. Thanks for all you guy's patience.

@Mistory @SpookySpecter @FrostFire @MsPolite @Shammy the Shamrock @Darth Gangsta @Dig @sprouhtt @2PM @DarknessSpirit

ANNOUCEMENT

Hello everyone! This is just a big announcement to say Welcome to the RP. I plan to start the beginning of the rp tonight or sometime tomorrow. For people who haven't made a c.s that is totally fine. However if it is going to be a while for you to get a c.s in please let me know. I understand the holidays and school so don't be rushed to make a character.

If you are still planning to make a character I am in need of a few navy folks and pirates for the Bloodbeard pirates. You can still make c.s for the Neptune Pirates and Bounty Hunters but the first two is the one with the least amount of people. (Especially Navy with a whopping Zero people at the moment. LOL)

Once the rp starts each group (Bounty Hunter, Neptune, Bloodbeard Pirates, and Navy) will have a meet up place. The only groups that can already be together at the very beginning of the rp is Bloodbeard and Bounty Hunters. The Navy and Neptune pirates are all new members so they will have a meet up spot. (That might sound kind of confusing, if it is my bad. I'll try to explain it better once the rp starts.

If there is any questions please fire away. You can ask me here or through pm. Either way if fine with me.

And with that... everyone have a splendid day and here is a koala for you amusement. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread