OOC (Broken Lands)

Rare footage of Thorn in combat.

sEsyOkC.gif

I reckon. Sorry. Depression is really interfering with my ability to do anything lately. Posting now.

I reckon. Sorry. Depression is really interfering with my ability to do anything lately. Posting now.

Sorry about that. Just so you know, I'm not in a rush. If you ever need to take more time, just let me know. It's no bit deal at all.

Yuck. And I'm afraid to NOT tag people in posts because they won't see the alert in the piles of them.

It's a vicious cycle.

Feel free to tag me as much as you want. RPN has been acting funky, lately.

Also, as a side note, those crates of coffee Bright's followers have found are just supposed to represent the 2-barter surplus, if it wasn't clear in my post.

Would it be impossible for Hound to casually limp past Bright and put a bullet in this guy?

Clarification request: the doc I have says that whenever you roll a highlighted stat, you get XP. I was under the impression that it was only the first time in a session per highlighted stat. Which is it?

Clarification request: the doc I have says that whenever you roll a highlighted stat, you get XP. I was under the impression that it was only the first time in a session per highlighted stat. Which is it?

Great question. The latest "final" version is the first and that's what we'll use:

"A player marks experience—fills in one of the little experience bubbles on her character sheet—under three circumstances in play. First is when she rolls one of her two highlighted stats. Second is when her Hx with someone goes to +4 or -4. Third is when a move tells her to."

Okay, that suggests that you mark XP whenever you roll with that stat, regardless of how many times you've rolled the highlighted stats before. Time to go do some XP accounting!

Edit: by my count I've rolled five times, and every time was a highlighted stat. In that case I'm gonna grab an advance: taking a move from another playbook, grabbing the Angel's Sixth Sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, that suggests that you mark XP whenever you roll with that stat, regardless of how many times you've rolled the highlighted stats before. Time to go do some XP accounting!

Edit: by my count I've rolled five times, and every time was a highlighted stat. In that case I'm gonna grab an advance: taking a move from another playbook, grabbing the Angel's Sixth Sense.

Yes and yes.

Also, perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread