OOC (Broken Lands)

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
Welcome to Apocalypse World. The show will begin shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm drifting between a Gunlugger, a Hocus, and a Savvyhead. I'm going to sleep on it. Anyone else that's interested, please feel free to claim any of those three since I haven't made a final decision.

Torn between Brainer and Hardholder, and the Child-Thing has me intrigued. Waterbearer is also an interesting one.

Hmm.

News definitely looks like fun, but I'd save them for an explicitly more stable, further from the Apocalypse game.

I'm gonna see how the group is panning out before I settle, but I may go back to Hardholder.

I'm inclined to pick a mobile hold of some kind, like a train.

I can likely get mine done tomorrow, but Monday and Tuesday is my weekend, so it'll be Monday at the latest.

The Chopper has a gang, which is awesome. Especially with the new combat and chase moves.

The Child-Thing says a lot about the world. The Maelsrom moves are super neat.

I am also still tempted by the idea of a Hardholder with some mobile snow-crawling war machine, hiring out his gang to Frixz's Waterbearer to protect her source.

Needs more chatter in here, methinks.

Child-Thing wouldn't be a nuisance to work with, Wlf? As a GM I'm looking at it and feeling mildly concerned but cannot adequately articulate why I'd hesitate to have one at my table.

I think Child-Thing does impose a little bit on the GM with the Maelstrom stuff, but it doesn't look like WlfSamurai minds. The moves, and general feel of the playbook, seems a little raw and unfinished to me. I think either of those might be the source of your reluctance.

Users who are viewing this thread