• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic OOC (Big Empty)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Any humanoid race is allowed, ghoul, human, mutant, and I guess there aren't many limitations, other than the site rules.

Scratch that, in your character bio, it is required to have a S.P.E.C.I.A.L., faction (you can mark as none or neutral), general description and at least a short biography, as well as a list of items your character has on you. If a large scale event you create for your bio or just in general, it must be added to the lore page.

So, do I have to read the entire front blurb, or is that just the history of NV?
Well, it is if you took sides with the NCR. The rest explains the map. Basically, if you don't want to read just make a character and post.

Name : Dave McConnell
Race : Human
Weight: 80 Kilos
Height : 2 Meters
Faction: Scavenger ( previously Brotherhood Scribe)
S.P.E.C.I.A.L. :
Strength 6
Perception 7
Endurance 4
Charisma 10
Intelligence 9
Agility 6
Luck 7
Level: 40
Dislikes: Evil Karma Characters,Very Good Karma Characters, Ceaser´s Legion ,Feral Ghouls
Gear:
Scavenged Suit of T-45 Power Armour
AER14 Prototype
16 Stimpacks
1 Doctorbag
a Truckload of Microfusion Cells
100 Caps
a mysterious bag
a small harmonica
Biography:
After the second battle at Hoover Damm, the Brotherhood of Steel was allowed by the NCR to set up camp in multiple hidden Bunkers due to their help in the Fight against Ceaser´s
Troops. The Brotherhood immediatly send out troops to take over as many bunkers as they could to prevent anything like the time after Helios One and before the Involvement of
the Courier to ever happen again. And on the seventh of April 2477, a child was born in one of those bunkers called Dave McConell. Dave was the son of Rick and Juliette McConnell,
both of them being Scribes. In his Years as a child, Dave loved to hear stories of the Old World and of the Inventions the Scientists of RobCo. ,Poseidon Energy, and many more.
During his teenage years he read a lot about Old World Technology and begun to question the chain of command or "the chain that binds". He told his parents what he thinks
those thinks and how they are killing or atleast limiting the Brotherhood with arguments and examples. This was so convincing that his Parents began to tell everybody in the bunkers about those flaws in the Brotherhood and that they had to do something. The Responces of the others Scribes and Paladins were not very pleasent, some even downright threathining. A week before Daves 18th birthday, this parents were found dead inside their quarters, with around a dozen knife prints in their body´s. In the next few days he was ignored by the other members of the bunker. Some Paladins, like the Headpaladin couldn´t look him straight in the Face and Dave knew why: He and some other Paladins had killed his parents before they ven had a chance to change something. So on his 18th birthday, he decided to leave the Brotherhood. Befre he left, he took some of this most precious belongings with him: a small harmonica which his father found in Storage, a bag full of goodies like Med-X, Rad-X and Rad-Away, some Microfusion cells and the Laserrifle of his Father, the AER14 Prototype which shoots an green beam instead of an red one. So he left his old life in this Bunker and begun to scavenge for parts to sell or food. Once he found an old weapons Compound in the Mojave, hiding behind some Rocks. Inside he found a broken down suit of T-45 Power Armour. In the following months he repaired the Power Armour and made the Compound a Safehouse for himself. From this point on he began to further explore the hidden bunkers the Brotherhood didn´t found until this point of time and helped the locals protecting their Brahmins for some caps or a bit of their brahmin meat.
Name: Patrick O'Henry
Physical Characteristics:
5'10" (178 cm), 190 lbs (86 kg), Ghoulified.
Biography: Patrick O'Henry took shelter in a Vault near Albuquerque during the Great War. However, the Vault Door failed after a direct hit from an atomic bomb. Patrick doesn't remember where he was, what he was doing, or how he survived, other than being the only Vault Dweller unfortunate enough to become ghoulified. An intrepid adventurer opened up the vault about 300 years ago, quickly raiding it of all chems, food, water, and ammunition. O'Henry then left the Vault to wander this new world, banjo in hand and a smile on his face (and plenty of spare strings). He's taken on the Wasteland's less civilized parts, as well as making pilgrimages to Vault City, San Francisco, Arroyo, and everywhere else on the West Coast, but not remembering much before about a hundred years ago. He's a trained member of the Followers of the Apocalypse, but he's never been fond of big groups, preferring to use his training to earn his salt travelling with scavengers, caravans, and lone wanderers, basing himself out of an always-reserved room at the Ultra-Luxe in Vegas.
S: 5
P: 5
E: 5
C: 10
I: 5
A: 3
L: 7
Gear:
"Sam" the Banjo
Varmint Rifle (with 50 .76 rounds)
Leather armor
A full complement of medical equipment, including equipment to make basic chems
A tuning fork (tuned to 415.6 Hz)
A small fortune in caps
A Pip-Boy 3000
Likes: Friendly strangers, a banger tune, and a great adventure.
Dislikes: Large insects, violent people, and law enforcement.
Note: Although he has explored the vast majority of the Wasteland, he remembers only the past hundred years, where he primarily explored Nevada and California. Radiation doesn't do good things to the brain.

Loving both of the characters! I will be posting tonight.

J JustAnotherGerman Dude, it seems a little uncool that you can just disarm and injure my character so well, and it would have been so much better to yes-and me. I don't like that you've decided that my character is lying, which seems like a decision that I would make.

So. What are the limitations in terms of Equipment, weapons, armor, medical supplies, and loot tables?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back