• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Aegis: Error 508

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I’ll honestly end up switching I think, just to provide a bit more crunch to the salad of concepts we have floating around.

I genuinely do not mind the power overlap.

Also, there will be other missions in the future, so you're welcome to make new characters and swap people out as desired for various "episodes" of this RP.

Here I was, rushing through my character because I thought the ability to fly was going to be a common power.

I will scrap that and make a new one. I should have reviewed character powers already in play before creation.

I will scrap that and make a new one. I should have reviewed character powers already in play before creation.
No no no no! Don't do that! I like yours! I was looking for an excuse to probably switch anyways, I'll keep Kingsley on the back burner and come up with something else. Please don't change anything that you'd like to play on my account. Especially as I'm so wishy washy as is.

I've spent the last couple hours reseraching polymers and hydrocarbons to come up with a plastics based power set and am now very lost, I was always shit at science in school.

Manic: "After you."
Frixz: "No, after you."
Manic: "No, I insist."
Frixz: "After. You."

This is what I'm hearing.

I've spent the last couple hours reseraching polymers and hydrocarbons to come up with a plastics based power set and am now very lost, I was always shit at science in school.
Gus Gus is a physics teacher and will gladly help you out if you ask!

Gus Gus is a much better go to and ironic considering what I'm posting but I'm O K with chemistry but beyond AP classes in school it's out of my element. If you need marketing done tho?

Chemtrails

Name: Riley Zdunowski​
Power: Chemical genesis​
Limiter: Active (4)​
Appearance

Race
American (Polish ancestry)

Hair
Dark Brown (Varies)

Eyes
Blue (Varies)

Height
5' 7" (Varies)

Figure
A solidly built muscular frame, benefitting from a diet rich in vitamins, enhancements, and rigorous active lifestyle

Notes
Intense 'plastic-ky' scent covered partially by various heavy perfumes, extra finger right hand

Personality

Positive Trait - Joyful
Like then frickin’ sun, Riley never seems to burn out. Rainy day? The smell of rain makes her happy. Break an arm? Time to get some signatures from people. Every terrible thing, every detail of the day just seems to get turned around into a way to make her life better. Riley just seems to never get too down. She’s not immune to the downside of life, it just never shows on the outside.

Neutral Trait - Always on
Need someone to go out with last minute? How about someone to stand watch all night? Riley has been called the energizer bunny on more than one occasion. It’s been theorized that exposure to her gene caused this but even when fully inhibited she manages to be the early bird and the night owl. Amazingly, this gets on the nerves of some people as sometimes low key is the answer and she seemingly can’t pull that off. Lengthy lectures, rigid schedules and keeping silent in movies just aren’t her thing.

Neutral Trait - Opportunist
Life will often put up little chances to succeed. Riley jumps at these, taking full advantage of any situation that falls in her lap to further herself in any category. It’s led to a life that doesn’t quite follow a normal path but hasn’t been any less beneficial! This trait isn’t limited to the self as Riley will also take any chance she gets to use her entire arsenal to one up anyone in her way.

Negative Trait - Narrow minded
Tunnel vision doesn’t begin to describe it. Riley is absolutely terrible at seeing outside the range of her own perspective. It’s as if other people’s thoughts and opinions don’t exist. When she sets her mind on something, anything else outside the range of importance doesn’t even factor in.

Biography

History
Born in the ‘burbs, Riley was the second child of three to an exceedingly average middle class family. Her dad a businessman working 9-5 and commuting, mom staying at home and scheduling babysitting with the other moms in the area with the occasional jewelry party for fun. And you know what? That was absolutely wonderful. The best years of Riley’s life up until the manifestation of her abilities. At thirteen years of age she began acting incredibly strange. Emotional mood swings would hit hard and send her into the extremes of emotional range, physical changes far outside the normal ones a teen goes through both back and forth, and the complete non reaction of any sort of drug. With repeated trips to the doctor finding no cause for it up until her blood work was done. Riley tested positive for quite nearly every drug under the sun and then some. Just the quantities in her blood alone should have accounted for her death not to mention the insane variety of chemical interactions but somehow she hadn’t died.

It took a curious doctor checking beneath the drug levels and automatic assumption of a terrible home life to realize that Riley was suffering from her no longer latent super gene. This came about as a shock and relief for her parents but to the incredibly addled Riley, it was a death sentence. Just like all the 13 year old kids in the world, she knew what was best for her and ran away from home the day she was due to go into the commonwealth for her testing.

Irrational, young, and suffering from a range of drug symptoms while her powers continued to develop, Riley managed to somehow survive off of a life of theft and charity while she made her way eastward. This only continued for a short while as it was found out that Riley soon began to live a considerably more comfortable life on the run when she began selling copious amounts of street drugs.

At age 16, she was picked up by undercover officers when selling copious amounts of heroin and fentanyl at prices equivalent to pennies on the dollar. A value of nearly a million for only ten grand tipped officers off that something was amiss. Brought in, it was found her bloodwork was inconclusive. This data was shared and intercepted by Commonwealth operatives and finally Riley was brought in for proper testing.

After the agonizing process and subsequent collaring with an inhibitor, Riley began leveling out enough to function. Embarrassed and unwilling to return home, Riley emancipated herself legally and became a legal adult. At this time she was given a low level super designation and the inhibitor just barely managed to get hold her internal chemical levels in check. There was little effect to when she concentrated in an attempt to produce street drugs.

Now operating legally, Riley got a job, her GED, and managed a decent enough living selling drugs on the side in considerably smaller amounts but this didn’t last long as her collar began reporting the usage of her abilities to Commonwealth. Given one last chance when she was brought in, Riley was shipped to AEGIS and put through considerably more rigorous testing and training. At 18 she was "inducted" into the early special projects branch of Commonwealth for various applications. Her Blue card status set as non negotiable due to an official listing as a danger to the US and her peoples.

Listed as an official asset and agent, Riley, Codename Chemtrails, has been acting in to the benefit of whoever her handler is in a semi - lucid state. Focused directly on whatever task is set before her, she continues to work as told, hopeful that this will in turn lead to the life of normalcy she's nearly forgotten.

Relationships
  • Other person's name: Description of your character's relationship to this person.
  • You can consolidate this list if your character knows a lot of people or has a big family, or if you're lazy like me.

Superpowers

Main Power - Chemical Genesis
Able to rapidly synthesize, produce, ingest, and expel massive volumes of chemicals from her body. Riley is a walking chemical weapons plant. Because of this, Riley unfettered and focused is a sight to behold physically. She doesn’t bleed, her actions a blur as her body systems are sped up beyond the peak of human performance. Impossible to distract as focus on a target is permanent. Testing showing nothing managing to slow her down in search of a target, blindness negated, physical pain negated, neural dampening negated, and even electrical discharge negated. In fact, only grievous bodily harm has been shown to disrupt her functioning at peak levels. This too has been found temporary at best as healing levels function impossibly well. This has been categorized up to an S ranking.

Supporting Power A: In addition to internal chemical creation, Riley has been shown to produce chemicals externally when concentrating. This normally manifests in fluid generation. Tears laced with LSD, Rohypnol in her sweat, and so on. The only way to produce solid chemical output coming from nails, hair, and skin flakes. This process is much slower than her internal generation. The last of course is gaseous emission. If placed in a 10x10x10 room, Riley is capable of emitting rapidly enough to fill the room with 90% chlorine saturation in roughly twenty minutes.

Limitations

Limitation 1
: Competing immunities - Riley is not immune to the chemicals she produces, but is in fact always teetering between overdosing one way or the other. Her body responding to the inherent imbalance by generating opposing chemical reactions. This keeps her alive but not always in the best condition. When pushed too far, she 'wobbles' and will bounce back and forth from overdosing. For example, if she is pushed to the point of passing out from the generation of propofol, her body will then rapidly create adrenaline to counter this, spiking her awake so her body brings her back down with melatonin and on and on till balance is achieved.

Limitation 2: Inherent instability - Riley is prone to extreme self damage if the correct conditions are met, for example, generating hydroquinone and letting that mix with hydrogen peroxide has before caused part of Riley to explode. Though mitigated by generating other chemicals to survive, the damage was extensive and placed her out of commission until her body repaired.

Limitation 3: Change and alterations - Due to the instability in her body composition, Riley undergoes a constant degree of physical change to her body. The result of this constant chemical imbalance in her bodily systems is a slow in a sense, shifting of her physical body. Coming and going in a cyclical fashion, the direction it takes is based on stress. Her hair and eye color changes over years along with birthmarks, freckles, skin tone, muscle mass, limb length, and body measurements. This could quite possibly result in disturbing ‘mutations’ as of so far she has grown three sets of wisdom teeth (removed), a series of bad outbreaks of skin tumors (removed), and a functioning sixth finger on her right hand (still there). There is a theory floating around regarding this drawback as to what she may look like if allowed to age beyond normal human years and if this state will maintain adequate mental capacity to function.

Limitation 4: Mental instability - Though assisted by her limiter, Riley has been mentally damaged by the chemical imbalances in her brain. The constant exposure to chemical compounds has caused her mind to develop differently. Terrible long term memory, fits of delirium and signs of obvious drug influences are common. The worst being the occasional collapse into a semi feral state, driven by the reactions of chemicals inside her brain. As mentioned, the limiter provides assistance with this issue but it is still a day to day factor to consider.

Other Abilities

Skills
List and describe any trained skills your character has that aren't part of their power set.

Loadout
List the tools and gadgets your carry most often carries with them during missions.

Augmentations
If your character has any cybernetic augmentations or non-standard prosthetics, list them here.

hmm so the concept I had in mind was someone who could produce various kinds of plastics in whatever shapes they wanted, but as a limitation they would be unable to manipulate them after creation, a walking facotry essentially. So to deal damage and stuff they would have to rely on creative construction, use synthetic rubber to make slingshots or catapault type things; produce jellied gasoline and ignite it, that kind of thing.

I was hoping to have some kind of plastic firearm equivalent in this bag of tricks, but I ran into difficulty finding a plastic based replacement for the propellant and primers chemically propelled rounds would need. Plastics, it transpires, are often easy to ignite, but difficult to blow up it seems. I was starting to think about using compressed gas instead and working with air guns, which would ultimately be less powerful but more practical in other ways. Although I wonder if its a little cheesy to produce gas under pressure when you aren't supposed to be able to manipulate it?

hmm so the concept I had in mind was someone who could produce various kinds of plastics in whatever shapes they wanted, but as a limitation they would be unable to manipulate them after creation, a walking facotry essentially. So to deal damage and stuff they would have to rely on creative construction, use synthetic rubber to make slingshots or catapault type things; produce jellied gasoline and ignite it, that kind of thing.

I was hoping to have some kind of plastic firearm equivalent in this bag of tricks, but I ran into difficulty finding a plastic based replacement for the propellant and primers chemically propelled rounds would need. Plastics, it transpires, are often easy to ignite, but difficult to blow up it seems. I was starting to think about using compressed gas instead and working with air guns, which would ultimately be less powerful but more practical in other ways. Although I wonder if its a little cheesy to produce gas under pressure when you aren't supposed to be able to manipulate it?
My suggestion? Bring the parts with, make it part of the loadout

Fella can build the rest of the gun and assemble it on the spot
Could also bring different sizes and such for different models
Weapon factory, requires a little covering

Last edited:
that's an option, there's something to be said for only needing to pack a buttload of ammunition and making the guns themselves on the fly and disposable.

it's not quiiiite what I had in mind though, I wanted to be more self sufficient I guess.

Teh Frixz Teh Frixz love love love the not immune to their own power side of things. It's so under done!

I approve. Also it'll be nice to see a more "put together" Riley

You need to ask yourself what would Adam Savage do? I would go the route of compressed air. Hydraulic tools really pack a punch in today's applications. Nerf gun/rubber bullets on steroids also come to mind.

I should also mention with fulltime RV life I quickly found out that some coyotes do not fear humans. I did not want a firearm in the house and was eager to get protection immediately. A compressed air rifle that shoots metal pellets was readily available. Been a very effective deterant. (*I feel the need to say that these coyotes have lost all fear of lights, horns, vehicles, noise makers and have taken out three dogs in the last month. I am not a fan of harming any animal but if it's them or my service dog, they are getting a cap in the tail.)
I digress...
Also, what about plastic explosives? Like RDX?

If you can create hydrocarbons, why not a plastic flamethrower? 😁 obviously short duty cycle, but then you can just make more

You need to ask yourself what would Adam Savage do? I would go the route of compressed air. Hydraulic tools really pack a punch in today's applications. Nerf gun/rubber bullets on steroids also come to mind.

I should also mention with fulltime RV life I quickly found out that some coyotes do not fear humans. I did not want a firearm in the house and was eager to get protection immediately. A compressed air rifle that shoots metal pellets was readily available. Been a very effective deterant. (*I feel the need to say that these coyotes have lost all fear of lights, horns, vehicles, noise makers and have taken out three dogs in the last month. I am not a fan of harming any animal but if it's them or my service dog, they are getting a cap in the tail.)
I digress...
Also, what about plastic explosives? Like RDX?

Mm I think you're right that compressed gas will be a good solution there.

Rdx itself is actually a nitroamine, which I am unsure of actually counting as a plastic, other components are added to rdx to give it plasticity so the actually explosive part might not count.

I think I should be able to get something's nh close enough to an explosion with pressurised gas or vapour, that just won't be space efficient enough to replicate bullets, it should work to produce grenades and stuff though.

Flamethrowers should be readily doable though and definitely a planned part of the kit.

White Rabbit

Name: Adrian Ward​
Power: Solid Swim​
Limiter: Inactive​
Appearance
Race
Sundanese

Hair
Black

Eyes
Brown

Height
5'9"

Figure
Lean

Notes
-

Personality
Sociable
This rascal is shameless enough to greet a stranger on the street and asks if he can borrow a phone since he needed to call a ride home. Adrian can (and most likely will) pull anyone capable of basic conversations into one. Some people may think it's annoying, but it's comforting to know you will always have a conversation partner in him.

Honest
The guy is a rascal, even if he is older, but he's honest to a T. You won't find Adrian lying through his teeth and keeping cool as a cucumber; you'll find him lying while whistling and being suspicious as hell. The moral values hammered into his head by his grandma keeps Adrian a goodie two shoes who knows good from wrong even when he does wrong.

Mischievous
The main reason he's a rascal. People usually grow out of physical slapsticks as they, well, grow. Adrian doesn't. And when a college guy sticks a piece of gum on your chair, you won't have the tolerance you have when it's done by a kindergartener.

Self-centred
The secondary reason he's a rascal. When he has something he likes doing but it disturbs literally everyone else apart from him, Adrian won't give a whit about those stupid opinions and keep on doing whatever he is doing. He likes it! Your opinions don't matter! You don't matter!

Biography
History
An antique shop could be mistaken for a junk shop by people who didn't know any better. Cang Yue, a widow who owned an antique shop, had long used to being treated as a free babysitter by her three sons. She didn't mind taking care of her grandchildren over the weekends every other week, but then her first son dropped an illegitimate daughter to her lap before going off to prison. Before the shock faded, her third son dropped his son two days later before disappearing after the death of his wife in a motor accident.

That son was Adrian.

Suddenly having two more children in her hand was overwhelming, especially with Adrian being less of an angel and more of a hyperactive rabid mole high on sugar. He was three when he entered Cang Yue's care and had little emotional baggage from the abandonment as a result. To compensate for that, he looked for attention through making troubles.

Now, Grandma Cang loved Adrian as much as she loved loveable, responsible Gadis, but sometimes Grandma just needed a break. Not to mention that Adrian's superpower meant he was more handful than normal children. So, Commonwealth and Facility 108 was a huge relief. Now, not that came with its own baggage. Rapture and all the news got Grandma worried, but what's the alternative, normal school? Grandma was just done with disciplinary meetings. Besides, Adrian wasn't at all involved in any of the accidents, so everything was fine.

Five years passed under the special faculty and Adrian grew from to a juvenile with several police cautions and an exasperated supervisor just wanting to be done with him. Adrian was definitely part of the 'bad crowd', but definitely not a criminal. Adrian That was why he could get a Blue Card and get to be a secret agent!

Yeah!!!

Relationships
  • Grandma Cang: Caregiver and Adrian's maternal figure.
  • Gadis Putri Lestari: Cousin. Works as a designer for a cosmetic company.
Superpowers
Main Power - Solid Swim
Adrian is able to change into a phased state, such that his body can pass through obstacles and solid matter without a trace. While in this state, he is still able to move around, as though swimming through solids. Anything within his possession will enter a similar state.

Supporting Power A - See Through Eyes
When in a phased state, Adrian is able to see through solid materials as if they are air. The denser the material he sees, the 'cloudier' his vision becomes.

Supporting Power B - Phase In
Adrian can bring solid objects into a phased state by pulling them through solid.

Limitations

Limitation 1 - No Animals

Adrian cannot phase through animals or humans. Corpses are a different matter, though. Adrian can phase through a bear rug or a taxidermied bear fine enough, but not a breathing bear.

Limitation 2 - Air Breather
Adrian can't really breath inside solid matters he swims in, so he periodically needs to go up for air.

Limitation 3 - Adrian Zone
Phased objects only retain their 'phased' quality as long as they are within Adrian's proximity. Once they leave him, they will be stuck in whatever material they are phased in.

Other Abilities
Skills
  • Swimming and Diving: He's not an olympic level, but Adrian is a better swimmer than most thanks to having more time and opportunity to practice. He can hold his breath for a good while and used to high-pressure diving.

Loadout
  • Shackles
  • Flippers
  • Marker
  • Super airhorn

Augmentations
-

Last edited:
I decided on bringing back Adrian ^^

I revamped his power a bit since his old was a bit vague but also adding some extras since young me was v afraid of being OP lol

IC the changes can be explained as Adrian discovering new avenues of his power since he was just 14 on the old RP

I decided on bringing back Adrian ^^

I revamped his power a bit since his old was a bit vague but also adding some extras since young me was v afraid of being OP lol

IC the changes can be explained as Adrian discovering new avenues of his power since he was just 14 on the old RP
Adrian finally learning how to not phase out of his clothes like a perpetual streaker, now that's some character growth! 😂

Limelight

Name: Jeremiah J. Johnson​
Power: Light Manipulation​
Limiter: Rank 2; Inactive due to Blue Card​
Appearance

Race
Caucasian

Hair
Blond-ish

Eyes
Brown; Eyes have a bit of a glow from them, intensifies when using powers

Height
4'11"

Figure
Very scrawny, it's as though they have skipped half of the meals they were ever offered in their life. You can see lean muscles covering some of their bones however. Weighs 125 lbs.

Notes
Hair is decently clean and presentable, though it does seem like it hasn't been brushed through. Missing right ear completely, has a scar on the left side of their face. A slight Boston accent that doesn't come through except for some particular words. Scar of a bullet wound on left leg, walks with a slight limp for their right leg.

Personality

Positive Trait
Empathetic - JJ is able to understand bad situations that people go through because of all they've gone through. This also applies when somebody acts on emotions rather than logic JJ is a lot more inclined to go with the person who has stronger emotions and trust them because of what they believe in.

Neutral Trait
Stubborn - It's hard to change JJ's mind about something when they have it set. Whether that means to be kind to other people or to not trust somebody due to who they are. If anything JJ is consistent in their beliefs.

Neutral Trait
Self-Destructively Selfless - A positive in their youth turned more bad now, JJ is eager to help others even at the cost of themselves. They often jump into combats without a full plan on what they're going to do, only with the idea that they can save others and so that's what they should do. While this is helpful for the people being saved it does mean that JJ can end up with more scars than what they currently have.

Negative Trait
Flighty - While not within combat, as JJ is able to hold their own, when it comes to certain topics it can be tough to get JJ to talk about them. If anything since they were younger they have become a lot less forthright and more withdrawn for whatever reason. This even applies to their apparel which is often more than not hiding what they are wearing.

Biography

History
JJ grew up as a poor kid in Boston, Massachusetts. At the time they were just one of many children who were thought not to make it past childhood due to living in a rough situation with no way out. It was only thanks to the help of their wonderful mother and best friend Damien Jackson that they were able to even survive much. While their neighborhood was rough there was a constant stream of law enforcement often strewn throughout making sure that people were constantly given supervision. This meant many of the residents would be checked for the specific gene that indicated superpowers. It was because of a negligent test-taker that JJ would not have their powers discovered for quite many years later.

After having 'lost' their father one night JJ was left to try and take care of themself and their mother. This made it even harder when JJ discovered their mother unconscious at home one night. After a visit to the hospital, and a strange series of flashing light events another test of the particular A6G23 gene revealed that JJ had indeed been superpowered without even realizing it. JJ was sent to Aegis: Training Facility 108, and even with some hardships, was able to eventually pass through the school and earn their blue card.

JJ took on the name 'Limelight' due their affinity with green colored clothing and the light-based powers they had. Much of their early time as a vigilante was spent on minor crimes, but through the last few years JJ had been dead-focused on trying to search for and take down various groups that had it out for supers. The pain where their former ear had been and the suffering of other superpowered individuals made them especially interested in this particular line of work. While helping out some of the local authorities with smaller cases JJ was able to stumble upon a local enforcer and higher-up member of the Knights of Raguel, a group that had led to JJ's specific injuries. This enforcer and area leader for a time was named Victor Price, and bringing him to justice helped JJ finally get some peace with what had happened to them all those years ago. It was also this and similar activity that led to them being picked up as a potential member for a secret assignment with some fellow superheroes and Commonwealth agents. Now JJ is just hoping to prove that they aren't just able to handle small-time ringleaders and can take on something bigger.

Relationships
  • Marie Johnson - Jeremiah's mother, who died after they had to pull the plug while she was in an unresponsive state. JJ still feels responsible to this day five years later for her death.
  • Darren Johnson - JJ's father, somebody that had been an idol for JJ that later turned into a horrifying monster before JJ's eyes. Jeremiah decided to stop keeping contact with Darren after he attempted to say that they should get help for their 'condition' and get what was wrong with them removed.
  • Damien Grant - JJ's former best friend, somebody that they have lost contact with, and who they wished they could have said more to before doing so. Five years of not speaking has made JJ feel a bit lonely for not seeing them anymore.
  • Juliana Alvarenga - A former classmate of JJ's, somebody that they liked quite a lot, but never had the chance to tell before splitting ways. At times JJ still wonders what she's up to.
  • Manami Hamasaki - A former classmate of JJ's, and somebody they have not kept up with at all.

Superpowers

Light Manipulation
JJ can control, create, and remove light and it's various properties. For example, they can take away the light coming from a light bulb, or can give new light from the same bulb. This doesn't function as manipulating power, as JJ could also give the property of giving off light to an object that by all means should not be able to physically give off light. This power could be used to temporarily blind somebody with an extreme amount of light, or with taking away all light in the area.
  • Color Modification: JJ can modify the way color is seen and how it is shown in different ways. If there was a red cube, they could take away the red color from the cube and instead leave it in a white state, or they could simply change it's color to be a purple, pink, or any other shade. With enough concentration JJ can even form textures as well, resulting in the ability to provide camouflage on something.
  • Light Forming: With enough concentration JJ can focus light into particular shapes and creations. Such as if JJ wanted a wall of light, or if he wanted to create a small key of light. These light objects can give off heat and are solid in their shape.

Limitations
  • Light's Own Limits: JJ has to work with what Light's own properties are. This means that he can't stop gravity's effect on light, nor can he stop it from being reflected by glass. The light may also continue to shine far out as it would normally unless JJ focuses and stops the light at some distance.
  • Not Invulnerable: The shapes that JJ creates out of light are not invulnerable and can be broken. Such as if he were to create a sword, it would be able to smash. This would also apply to if it was a wall as well.
  • Contact/Focus: If JJ is not touching the light shape created, or is not focusing on the effect of light he's done then it will start to fade out and disintegrate/turn to normal.
  • Complexity - JJ used to have difficulty with more complex shapes, but after five years of training and actual in the field practice JJ is a lot more able to use their powers more freely.

Other Abilities

Skills
Great Artist
: The few times he's had the opportunity to test out his art skills he's shown great promise in creativity

Dexterous Hands: JJ is quite skilled with his hands and can move them in quick and precise motions.

Greater Flexibility: JJ has done a fair bit of yoga in the five years since they first started using and entertaining what their powers were like, leading them to become much more flexible. While not readily thought to help it has come in use on occasion.

Ability to Use a Phone: Trust me, this is leagues better than what they used to be able to do.

Adaptable: Their abilities to come up with different sorts of combinations and uses of their powers has evolved beyond what used to be, and JJ has become an actual threat for some of the people they face off against.

Loadout
Light SuIt:
A customized suit for JJ that is able to help enhance their powers even more beyond what they can usually be. Some mirrors that can be used and tossed from the suit to stick on surfaces and be able to shine and help enhance JJ's powers beyond what they are usually.

Special Cell Phone: A major upgrade from the cell phone they had before, this phone is tapped into authority's networks and isn't able to be traced by outside sources. It also can still call and text... because that might come in handy.

Hey look I finally posted my character sheet!!! Much later than I wanted to, but hey.

Last edited:

After I get back from class today, I'm going to approve some profiles. We are just about ready to start posting!

To get our brains in gear, I have some questions for you all to answer about your characters (remember, this is just your first character, and you're all invited to make multiple characters and swap them out for other missions/storylines later down the line)
  1. What brings them to the island raid? Are they working on behalf of Commonwealth? Do they work/live on Matron's island? Did they get shipwrecked on the wrong spot?
  2. What's your characters zodiac sign? And how much stock do they put into astrology?
  3. When your character was last sick with a cold or flu, what did they do to make themselves feel better?
  4. What was your character's favorite subject in grade school, and what color did they make their History folder?
  5. Do you have a voice claim for your character? A celebrity or character whose voice who think of when you write your character's dialogue?

What brings them to the island raid? Are they working on behalf of Commonwealth? Do they work/live on Matron's island? Did they get shipwrecked on the wrong spot?
"I've been assigned by Commonwealth as one of the active agents to tackle the job. Just another day at the office."
What's your characters zodiac sign? And how much stock do they put into astrology?
"Virgo, and I couldn't care less about it."
When your character was last sick with a cold or flu, what did they do to make themselves feel better?
"Probably.... last winter? And I just slept it off. Lay on the sofa with mugs of tea and half watched whatever movies caught my flu addled brain."
What was your character's favorite subject in grade school, and what color did they make their History folder?
"History! You wouldn't think it but I loved it, plus it actually helps on the job... I think my folder was green? Not sure."
Do you have a voice claim for your character? A celebrity or character whose voice who think of when you write your character's dialogue?
"I've been told I sound like Kirsten Stewart, but I don't see it. My voice is a bit deeper I think?"

What brings them to the island raid? Are they working on behalf of Commonwealth? Do they work/live on Matron's island? Did they get shipwrecked on the wrong spot?
"I've been assigned by Commonwealth as one of the active agents to tackle the job. Just another day at the office." (Adrian copied someone's answer)
What's your characters zodiac sign? And how much stock do they put into astrology?
"Sagittarius! That's just for fun, right?"
When your character was last sick with a cold or flu, what did they do to make themselves feel better?
"Three days ago. Thanks to that I get away from some boring induction, hehe. I just slept and played video games."

What was your character's favorite subject in grade school, and what color did they make their History folder?
"Grade school is elementary, right? I think I liked art because the teacher let me drew comic. Grandma bought the folders in bulk, so all of mine was red."

Do you have a voice claim for your character? A celebrity or character whose voice who think of when you write your character's dialogue?
"Uhhh Chris Rock?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back