• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Aegis: Error 508

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
That is a cool concept but I'm not sure life force is the right word here. Life force is a scary term and normally used to something you cannot get back like the life spam of your cells

She seems to be draining energy instead, which makes people tired, not die faster... I hope

Yeah, I'd also say maybe have a read of their power and try rewording it a bit? Not sure how to reword it, but it was very confusing for me to read.

But, am I guessing they work a lot like Moira from Overwatch?

Oh yeah, good catch. I’ve been writing her as such in some of the past plots she’s been put in. I’ll change that in her final draft.

And you know, I never thought of Moira till now.

Oh yeah, good catch. I’ve been writing her as such in some of the past plots she’s been put in. I’ll change that in her final draft.

And you know, I never thought of Moira till now.
Keep in mind that this is a more science-leaning settings, so avoid magic sounding word like encantation and use something like charging or mental preparation instead

I get that you're going for a healing support here and it seems to be done through force-field generation? But the wording is weird and leaning towards more fantasy

I would suggest making the force field generation the focus since they seem to be able to repel attacks and have the drain/healing as a secondary thing like a side-effect

Here's what I have so far. I tried to be concise!

FOXBAT
Name: Zofia Leonidovna Vorobieva​
Power: Flight​
Limiter: (In)Active​
Appearance

Race
White, Slavic, Russian Expat

Hair
Silver-white

Eyes
Turquoise

Height
5'8"

Figure
Athletic, Compact

Additional
Zofia is clad in several visible and invisible cybernetics and prosthetics. Notably, has a reconstructed jaw, a cybernetic eye, prosthetic left forearm, and a charging port for her cybernetics at nape of her neck. She often wears a black headband that keeps her hair together.

Personality

Everybody's Friend
Zofia is easygoing, and makes friends easily. She knows how to read people and is great at keeping the good vibes going, or defusing tense situations. Despite a legion of acquaintances, she doesn't have very many close friends, if any.

Planner and Precise
Zofia's time in the military and an aviator is reflected even in her civilian life. She has a plan for everything, including a monthly grocery shopping list. She does things to a T, and doesn't leave things half finished.

Haunted
Behind the smirk and extraverted façade, there is a disconnect in Zofia's touch with reality. Most of the time, she has it almost entirely under control, but other times the past isn't done with her yet. In these moments, she is caught with a thousand-yard stare and completely disassociated with everything that's happening around her. Zofia suffers from diagnosed PTSD, as documented in her initial discharge papers from the FSB.

Biography

History
Zofia came from a pedigree of aviators. Her father was a transport helicopter pilot during the Russo-Ukrainian War. Her grandfather was a fighter pilot, shot down during the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. Her great grandfather shot down American planes during the Korean War. Her great great grandmother was a "Night Witch" bomber in the Great Patriotic War. Needless to say, it was Zofia's duty as an only child to continue the lineage of Russian aviators.

As a poster Muscovite family, Zofia was raised surrounded by affluence and city opulence. She grew up with a good education, well-pampered, and was even a minor piano celebrity before she eventually followed in the path of her forefathers and became a pilot for the Russian Air Force. To no one's great surprise, she excelled as a pilot and was assigned to fly an SU-34M, a tandem cockpit fighter-bomber. During her career as a pilot, she deployed in just under a hundred flawless sorties. Her last flight is buried under several layers of black ink, classified beyond public knowledge. It is at least known that she was among 3 planes that were shot down during the sortie. She was the only survivor of the flight -- her co-pilot's ejection seat did not deploy. Her ejection seat had also sustained terminal damage, but her survival is attributed to the awakening of the A6G23 gene that had remained latent until that moment. She had become Icarus, as she gained the power of flight.

She was hurriedly relieved from her duties in the military and transferred to an experimental supers-only unit of the FSB, the Russian Federal Security Service; successor to the KGB. There, she had her injuries sustained from being shot down replaced entirely by top-of-the-line prosthetics in exchange for her continued service as a literal spy. Experimental cybernetics were also installed to help her better control her supernatural powers. Zofia rarely talked about her time with the FSB, and when asked, often just remained silent without a response.

During her last sortie with the FSB, she went AWOL and fled the assignment, escaping to a NATO base in Germany where she was eventually turned over to the Americans. Since then, she has voluntarily offered information to the West, including the experimental cybernetics within her. The West, in turn, offered to donate more cybernetics to further improve upon the limitations of her flight ability. Since then, she has been working for Commonwealth, mostly relegated to reconnaissance and overwatch duty.

Relationships
  • Pending: Pending

Superpowers

Main Power: Flight
Zofia is capable of unassisted omnidirectional movement, also known as flight.

Supporting Power: "Gateway" Cybernetic: Circulatory and respiratory cybernetics that control blood and oxygen flow in high-g and low oxygen environments. This augmentation essentially prevents Zofia from suffering G-LOC or hypoxia due to thin oxygen in high altitudes. The "Gateway" system allows her to hold her breath for roughly ~20 minutes, or remain conscious and combat-capable in very thin oxygen environments for about ~60 minutes without the use of external oxygen tanks. The "Gateway" also automatically pumps blood to vital organs, most importantly to the brain, and extremities during high-G turns and maneuvers. The cybernetic is automatically activated when it detects oxygen thinning the the blood, or when its accelerometer detects forces greater than 6Gs.

Supporting Power: "Glukhar" Cybernetic: Cyber-eye provides Zofiawith some basic flight, biometric, and environmental data that appears as a heads-up display. Key monitors include blood oxygenation, body temperature, external temperature, relative speed, G force, windspeed, and charge level of cybernetic systems. Lastly, the eye is equipped with a 1-16x optical zoom. Changing a set of contact lenses allows her to change to mission-specific vision, such as thermal or night vision.

Limitations
Limitation 1: Subject to Bodily Limitations: Though her cybernetics help mitigate this somewhat, the human body was never meant to perform aerial acrobatics unassisted. A turn with high enough g-force, or not enough oxygen reaching the brain will knock her unconscious. She is most vulnerable to this when the "Gateway" cybernetic is low on charge, or if it is damaged or otherwise rendered inoperable. Zofia cannot control her flight while unconscious, and will drop like a rock in such case. High altitude cruising is also very cold -- without an environmental regulation suit at such heights will eventually lead to frostbite and shock.

Limitation 2: Laws of Physics and Aerodynamics Apply: Zofia is able to reach a top speed of just under 800mph, but she is not capable of reaching this speed instantaneously or quickly at all. It takes almost half an hour of uninterrupted acceleration to reach this speed, and any sharp turn at this speed would mean almost certain death, even with the "Gateway" installed. No amount of blood flow regulation will stop the brain from pressing against the inside of the skull. Additionally, the more weight carried by her/drag created by non-aerodynamic equipment will slow her down significantly.

Limitation 3: Physically Draining: Flight is roughly as exhausting as endurance swimming or running, and is limited by her cardiovascular fitness. Zofia is fit from years of training, but her record endurance flight is still only 5 hours of continuous uninterrupted flying. She may be able to fly further and longer if it were not for the fact she needed to carry her own water supply during these flights.

Other Abilities

Skills
Kickboxing.

Loadout
Mission-specific firearms, of which, AK-platforms are most familiar to her.
An MP-443 handgun.
A pilot's crash axe.
A variety of assisting tools, such as rope, hooks, glowsticks, flares, a parachute, binoculars, and mechanical navigation tools.

Augmentations
Aside from the "Glukhar" and "Gateway" cybernetics listed above, Zofia also has pneumatic cybernetics in her ankles to cushion hard landings, and a cybernetic left arm from the elbow forward. This cybernetic hand has a small set of precision tools built into the fingers.

Oh hello! I remember you from the staff channel! I think we've been excited about that one

Well I am at least :3
Looks fun!!

Here's what I have so far. I tried to be concise!

I like it! In her loadout, does she have any sort of special flight suit? Maybe one custom made to deal with wind resistance and temperature?

Also just have images of her drop kicking someone from 100 feet up like a dive bombing falcon 😂

The other choices I can do for starting the RP are the 7th (Friday) and the 10th (Monday).

Alternatively, if Zahzi Zahzi lets me drink coffee, I could pull an all-nighter and... you know...

I like it! In her loadout, does she have any sort of special flight suit? Maybe one custom made to deal with wind resistance and temperature?

Also just have images of her drop kicking someone from 100 feet up like a dive bombing falcon 😂
I imagined that she had a flight suit of some sort, maybe thermally lined. That, and a sealed flight helmet if the job calls for it.

Orbital dropkicks are in order.

This is really poetic for me, because the original RP that Zahzi and I ran opened up on Halloween. October is a good month for superheroes!

Oh Golly! I'm super late for this, but imma try and finish my CS soon. And just a heads up as well, I'll probably be busy this Friday, so I'm only gonna be able to post on Monday. ^v^
Aaaaaaand, I also have a few questions! I'm still not quite sure what to put on my Limiter. The character I'm currently making is an S Rank, Level 3. For some context, she can absorb solar power and release it through nuclear energy. So would her limiter be a Level 3?
I would also like to know if the supervillain who invaded Eastern Europe was defeated at some point. Cause I gotta find a way to plop her in America for the RP.
For my last question, does Europe have their own version of the Commonwealth? And does my character have to be an American citizen to be involved with the first mission?

Oh Golly! I'm super late for this, but imma try and finish my CS soon. And just a heads up as well, I'll probably be busy this Friday, so I'm only gonna be able to post on Monday. ^v^
Aaaaaaand, I also have a few questions! I'm still not quite sure what to put on my Limiter. The character I'm currently making is an S Rank, Level 3. For some context, she can absorb solar power and release it through nuclear energy. So would her limiter be a Level 3?
I would also like to know if the supervillain who invaded Eastern Europe was defeated at some point. Cause I gotta find a way to plop her in America for the RP.
For my last question, does Europe have their own version of the Commonwealth? And does my character have to be an American citizen to be involved with the first mission?
Level 4, it has to drop the super towards a D Rank - D, C, B, A, S
See? 4

Can't answer that one

Yes, I actually found the doc with all the organization names and stuff, Weli said I could represent another country if I wanted (but I just wanted to represent the Southwest) so I assume it is fine!
Would you like the docs link?

Ooooo, yes please I would love that. And thank you so much!
[Link here] Apparently this is for training facilities which hey, it helps still
We can always brainstorm more

It's also canon that Commonwealth and Russia had something going so, it definitely makes you wonder

To elaborate on that last bit - and your characters would know this because it was in the news - a prior Commonwealth director, Errol King, was found to have been selling state secrets to Russia. Sounds familiar in hindsight. What were the secrets? Well, that depends on your clearance level...

[Link here] Apparently this is for training facilities which hey, it helps still
We can always brainstorm more

It's also canon that Commonwealth and Russia had something going so, it definitely makes you wonder
Sweeeeeet!!! Oh that helps me so much! Thank you!
To elaborate on that last bit - and your characters would know this because it was in the news - a prior Commonwealth director, Errol King, was found to have been selling state secrets to Russia. Sounds familiar in hindsight. What were the secrets? Well, that depends on your clearance level...
OOoooo, shadyyyyy

... How long has such a blatant Pacific Rim reference been in there.

Keep in mind that this is a more science-leaning settings, so avoid magic sounding word like encantation and use something like charging or mental preparation instead

I get that you're going for a healing support here and it seems to be done through force-field generation? But the wording is weird and leaning towards more fantasy

I would suggest making the force field generation the focus since they seem to be able to repel attacks and have the drain/healing as a secondary thing like a side-effect
Appreciate the pointers!

Here's a revised character sheet. If anyone has any feedback, please give me a shout.

Iris
Name: Mako Shimontia​
Power: Stamina Draining/Healing​
Limiter: Inactive​
Appearance

Race
Japanese

Hair
Brown

Eyes
Brown

Height
5'7"

Figure
130 lbs. Mako has an athletic build due to the PT requirements when she was on a SWAT unit with the SFPD. Though she is not required of it anymore, she continues to work out to better improve on herself.

Notes
Mako has two tattoos. She has a hibiscus flower on her right lower forearm just before hand. The tattoo was picked up to match with her sister. Though it's a simple design with no meaning thought of when they agreed on it, Mako likes to relate it to her sister, staring down at it and lightly caressing it. The second is a frog in a warm teacup on her upper right forearm. This tattoo was picked out of a catalog, originally just a frog, it was modified to be bathing in a teacup when she got the hibiscus flower.

Personality

Compassionate
With her previous job as a police officer, she spent majority on patrol in her assigned precinct. With her interactions with the public as a police officer, Mako took the time to show those she comes in contact with that she cares for them. From the people she has to arrest, the citizens she interacts with, her peers, to her sister.

Enthusiastic
Mako is very energetic, choosing to show that by expanding her experiences or giving her insights to those she comes in contact with. She is eager to expand on her life experiences and try out new things.

People Pleaser
Sometimes, her compassion may become a problem as she over extends her help to others. Oftentimes, she may find herself balancing someone’s problems with her own as she has yet to set boundaries.

Disorganized
Despite being as enthusiastic as she is, it doesn’t extend to every part of her life. With her previous job as a police officer, her disorganization shows as case notes, tickets and paperwork were a mess. She often held off on processing some paperwork till the very last minute, causing her unnecessary stress.

Biography

History
On the day she was born, Mako wasn’t subjected to a happy welcoming as she was born in a terrorist takeover in the hospital she was born in. During her birth, her father had been occupied with running negotiations with the terrorist cell, trying to negotiate for the release of patients. However, as negotiations failed, the police on scene attempted a breach, failing as multiple officers were injured, forcing them to pull out. Shortly after her birth, her mother would be executed.

Due to the self blame and new responsibilities of having to raise two daughters on his own, Mako’s father, Ryota, had to send off the oldest, Kai, to a relative in San Francisco. For the first few years, Mako lived without knowing her older sister. It wasn’t until she came back after four years of being away to visit when Mako began to make attempts at warming up to Kai. Though, being across the Pacific, it was pretty rare for the two to maintain contact unless Mako annoyed her father enough to make a call.

Her powers were no secret in the family as her and Kai both had draining abilities they inherited from their father. Though, Mako was more of a special type than the other two. Her abilities also allowed her the capability of restoration, whether it be vitality of a normal being, or the life force of super enhanced humans that relied on it for effectiveness of their abilities.

Her childhood was relatively normal. As Ryota was a single father, he often took her along to work. After the hostage incident, he resigned as an inspector, only to return to the police as a mechanic for the police fleet. During this time, street racing was an issue. He mostly worked on interceptors and other patrol cars, tuning them to keep up with most vehicles. Some of his work rubbed off onto Mako as she took an interest in the tuned vehicles. She often accompanied him when he tracked the police units and watched as he worked on the units. When she got older, she tagged along with a few officers when they tracked their units. Learning to drive with them, she was taught the basics of race lines and maneuvering at high speeds. She even snuck off with some officers to ride along with them. Though they weren’t taking her on chases or active scenes, it was enough to influence Mako in her future choices when she decided to become a cop herself.

After finishing secondary school, she enrolled in a university at San Francisco as a psychologist. At this time, Kai was on her own, working her way up in the ranks of the SFPD. So, Mako left Osaka and moved in with Kai in San Francisco. During her time in the US, she had classes towards a degree in psychology as well as side classes required of her from the government. With her abilities, she was ranked D1.

For the first few months, she attended school, rarely seeing Kai as she was promoted to a detective just a month after she moved in. Shortly after being promoted, Kai was working overtime on a gang investigation. However, after three months of being there, Kai was kidnapped and tortured by the gang she was investigating, the Brawns.

After the incident and Kai was left injured, Mako took some time off school, dropping some classes so she could focus on taking care of Kai both physically and mentally. Though, even after she went back on duty just a month after, Mako still worried for her sister. She couldn’t help but feel as if she could do something to keep her safe.

So, in a rash decision, she dropped out of university at 21, enlisting in the police force shortly after. The decision didn’t fly too well with Kai as she knew some of the dangers of just being a police officer. However, she couldn’t sway her to change her mind.

Her police career with the SFPD lasted for four years. In those four years, she reached the rank of corporal. Her enhanced abilities also landed her a spot on a super enhanced SWAT unit that were deployed on incidents with rouge supers.

Though, she was recently called on by the Commonwealth to aid in an operation, putting a hold on her police career as she heads off to the eastern coast of Baltimore.

Relationships
  • Kai Shimontia: Mako’s older sister, Kai is 5 years older than Mako. She is an investigator with the SFPD in the major crimes division, focusing on major robberies and homicides. She is also a super, ranked at C1.
  • Ryota Shimontia: Mako’s father, Ryota was once an inspector in Osaka. However, following a failed negotiation with a terrorist cell that killed Mako’s mother, he resigned. Within a year following his resignation, he returned to the police force as a mechanic, working on maintaining and tuning the police fleet of patrol vehicles and interceptors.

Superpowers

Main Power
Mako’s primary power is stamina draining. This is done through touch and a siphon which she links herself to a target, draining them of their stamina, replenishing herself as well.

Supporting Power A
Mako is able to heal others through a shield she can apply around her target. Those in the shield are protected from a short barrage of attacks. If the attacks are physical melee attacks, the attacker will be drained of their stamina, replenishing those that are protected under her shield. Alternatively, she can link herself to an ally, siphoning herself of her stamina to restore her allies.

Limitations

Limitation 1: Mako’s healing is based on her own stamina as she restores others from her own pool, draining her when healing abilities are in use. She is forced to switch to an offensive as the effectiveness of her healing and her own strength will be hindered over time, even rendering her unconscious if overused without replenishing through her draining abilities.

Limitation 2: Mako’s shields rely on a charge. The charge is based on her stamina. If she is fresh into a fight, her shields will be able to protect from a prolonged assault. She will also be able to deploy fully charged shields more often. However, the more she tires, the shields may only protect for a few hits before breaking through. Her shield will also have a prolonged wait as they recharge to their maximum potential.

Limitation 3: Siphoning and shields require a level of focus with a brief period in which they take effect. Focus breaks can interrupt the ability, preventing its effects or even deploying the effects on an unintended target.

Other Abilities

Skills
  • Vehicle pursuit: From her teenage years to her career as a police officer, Mako has experience in vehicle pursuits. She has knowledge of racing lines, cornering, high speed maneuvering and vehicle takedowns.
  • Aikido/Taiho-jutsu: During her teens when she was hanging out at the police station her father worked, Mako received training in both aikido and taiho-jutsu from the police officers she hung out with. She is proficient in grappling and baton usage to apprehend targets.
  • Firearms Training: Mako is proficient with her service pistol from the police training received in San Francisco.

Loadout
  • Lightweight body armor: Mako's body armor is capable of stopping low caliber rounds fired from pistols or .22 weapons. Preventing gunshot wounds, she will still be affected by the impact of the round wherever it hits.
  • Arm and knee pads
  • Service Pistol
  • Baton
  • Taser

Augmentations
None

I did a thing.

Blight

Name: Sonny Hartmann​
Power: Cacodemon Pythoness Symbiosis​
Limiter: Inactive, Level 1​
Appearance

Race
Euro-American

Hair
Dyed Pastel Purple shoulder length with shaggy bangs.

Eyes
Black Iris *Wears purple contact lenses.

Height
5' 10"

Figure
Sonny carries herself with confidence and an athletic build showing that she keeps an active lifestyle. She always wears full makeup, giving off a bright and bubbly KPop vampy vibe. Large blackened horns protrude from both sides of her head just above the forehead and are about a foot in length, curling downward and angled out. Something about her pastel purple pigtails makes the shark-like smile less menacing. Sonny tips the scale at 375 pounds due to increased density caused by the symbiote.

Notes
Scarring on the chest below the throat and below each eye, normally covered by makeup.

Personality

If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.
While some of her theories might be hair-brained, Sonny knows where she stands. You are not pulling the wool over her eyes, and she is no sell-out. The importance of decision-making is that a set of values guides it.

Devil's Advocacy
The devil’s advocate argues against a widely accepted or dominant viewpoint. In other words, devil’s advocacy is a way of establishing and steelmanning an opposing view to expose the weaknesses of an idea. Sonny highlights this trait in the website she runs.

Dark Humor
She can always crack a joke even when losing everything and the chips are down. Hey, maybe a snarky quip will be her dying words and make it to her tombstone!

Are Two Heads Better Than One?
For better or worse, Sonny shares everything with Lilith, a much older, more jaded super. Times have changed since Lilith was the last sporting a meat suit, and it has quickly become apparent to Sonny that smashing, destroying, and striking fear into one's enemies is how Lilith was used to rolling. Working to keep Lilith under wraps is like keeping your extra friend from being extra on a girl's night out. But, sometimes, that loud, dramatic, extra friend is just what you need to get a dirty job done.

Biography

History
A6G23 gene is not always active, as they say. The testing when Sonny was thirteen proved as much. Being normal did not stop Sonny from working to be anything but average. AP classes, honors, cheer, cross country track and field, rock climbing, kayaking, camping, hiking, and volunteer firefighter; Sonny was always up to something.

What started as a goofy hobby, a conspiracy theory website became a lucrative income source. Sonny would regularly post videos about crazy conspiracies and government cover-ups. The cyberpunk mask and voice-changing software sell the bit while hiding her identity. Between monthly subscriptions and merchandise, she has been able to live comfortably. Moving to California or Washington was always 'the dream,' but Sonny does not want to leave the city that has brought her some of the best stories for her site.

In 2041, Sonny's life got tossed upside down, which is saying a lot, considering 2040. The East coast was getting thrashed with tropical storms. When hurricane Randi hit, it brought Florida to its knees. The category three hurricane raged straight over Florida and Georgia for five days before finally dissipating. Volunteers from all over flocked to the affected area. Many were Supers and even average civilians. Sonny and three of her closest friends joined in with their SUV packed full of equipment.

They spent the first-week helping evacuate people from flooded zones. Then one rather sensitive project floated their way. Travis was a crime scene cleaner, the only one of her three friends that remained after the first week. It was his fault she had even been roped into this project.
A cemetery had been ransacked by mudslides and flooding, leaving many bodies in varying states strung across the surrounding area. Well, a bit grim for Sonny's taste, she knew that this was a task that, while less savory, was of utmost importance to prevent serious complications.

Wrapped up in all white like little swimmers, respirators giving Darth Vader vibes, gloves and boots taped to their suits, two by two teams embarked on retrieving corpses and caskets. It was slow, back-breaking work. A rather difficult recovery was discovered, a cave opening not far off the cemetery had gathered a few of the older residents of the block. Given the professionals were all busy on rescues that had a pulse, Travis and Sonny offered to go down into the cave, given their extensive spelunking experience. Bright and early before the day's heat jumped from 99% humidity to 500%, Travis and Sonny repelled into the cave. Splitting up, they both went down separate sections to get a headcount, so to speak.

Nearing the end of the passage, Sonny could make out what sounded like metal scraping against rocks. She called out but instead of getting a response, the noise stopped. Worried that someone had been dragged down into the cave when the area flooded, Sonny pulled out a second flashlight, rushing toward where the sound had been. Behind a boulder, there was a figure hunched over. After studying the wasted form, she realized it was a man in a destroyed suit. Rushing forward, she reached for his shoulder, peeling back her mask, inhaling deeply to lay into a reassuring speech, but instead, the smell of rot and embalming fluid caused her to freeze. Suddenly, the patches of missing hair and the exposed skull were much more apparent. The body lurched towards her, sending her to the ground with the creature pinning her.

IT WAS A ZOMBIE! Wrestling with the animated corpse, Sonny screamed, throwing punches, trying to find a free angle to wriggle away. For a rotting corpse, it had quite a bit of strength which seemed only to grow as a black tar-like vicious fluid began to spill from the carcass. Reaching out, hands clamped down on either side of her face. Terrified, Sonny tried to squeeze her eyes shut as she screamed, but dagger-like thumbnails dug into the flesh beneath her eyes, forcing them open. Black vicious fluid gushed from every orifice of the reanimated corpse before absorbing into Sonny. When Travis found her, she lay unconscious under a corpse with bloody wounds under each eye and chest.

When the wounds she had sustained in the cave scarred in hours, doctors suspected they knew what had happened, which they assumed confirmed when Sonny came to several days later. A corpse has fallen on her, giving her such a fright that awoke her previously dormant abilities. The corpse moving and the 'self-inflicted' wounds were just a hallucination brought on by the situation. Sonny almost believed them, too, until Lilith started talking back. Now it has been several years since the accident. Everyone believes that these superhuman abilities are Sonny's. When the truth is, she was just a meat suit with the right dormant genes, and this other much older super had taken up residence inside her.

Relationships
  • Other person's name: Description of your character's relationship to this person.
  • You can consolidate this list if your character knows a lot of people or has a big family, or if you're lazy like me.

Superpowers

Main Power
Lilith is a sentient creature that long ago discarded its human shell. This entity can best adapt to and bond with another human carrying a dormant A6G23 gene. This super is much like a symbiotic parasite. Once integrated with the host, it triples the host's density as it replicates within. Lilith invades on a molecular level, enhancing many bodily functions. The most notable ability is manipulating the viscous black substance resembling a living tar with is stored in the host when dormant.

Supporting Power A: The Right Tool. Using the ability to shapeshift the black ooze into many forms, Lilith creates tools and weapons solidifying forms with strength equal to 1500Mpa grade alloy steel.

Supporting Power B: Growing girl. Sonny took on a few extra features when Lilith moved in. Black horns, shark-like teeth, accelerated healing and increased metabolism. Though this simply reduces healing time. A broken bone will mend in a week or two instead of six to eight. Stab wounds are still going to bleed and can be life-threatening. Healing time is reduced to one-third of normal human time frames.

Limitations

Limited Ooze-y
: Sludge is roughly three times the total mass of the host and while lighter than other liquids, it does add weight to the host. The spread range is eight hundred feet from the host, accounting for total fluid volume. Distance of reach diminishes the strength appendage. Push/Pull strength capacity is 10,000 pounds, diminishing rapidly after 500 feet. Example: 600 feet - 5,000 pounds. 700 feet - 2,500 pounds. Reducing by division of 2 every 100 feet.

Things Break: While able to create solidified weapons with the black ooze, it does come with its limitations. All weapons manifested are equal to the strength of 1500 MPa grade alloy steel. If an appendage is not solidified, it can be severed much like a limb from a body. Once fully detached from the host, the material returns to a liquid form with no sentient properties.

Fuel for the Fire: Calories in, calories out. Sonny must eat high-calorie quality substances. She keeps to a diet high in organ meats, leafy greens, protein shakes, and supplements. If engaged in vigorous activities or injured, Sonny and Lilith become very flexible on the definition of food.

Other Abilities

Skills
Structure knowledge -volunteer firefighter, picked up a bit about buildings structures and points of failure.
Rock climbing experience
Knot tying
Outdoors knowledge -general camping, kayaking
Long distance running
Web designer
Knowledge of many conspiracy theories

Loadout
Rock climbing harness
Carabiners
2 cam anchors
400 feet of climbing rope
Laptop
Hotspot
Camera for vblog
Mylar survival tent
Filter water straw
Magnesium alloy firestarter
Micro sleeping bag
Emergency rations 3 days
Roll of duct tape
Multi-tool
  1. Needle-nose pliers
  2. Wire cutter for thin and soft wire up to 40 HRc
  3. Hard wire cutter
  4. Screwdriver 2 mm
  5. Scissors
  6. Wood saw
  7. Metal saw
  8. Metal file
  9. Blade, large
  10. Chisel 7 mm and scraper
  11. Cable cover longitudinal cutter
  12. Cable cover crossways cutter
  13. Wire stripper and scraper
  14. Phillips screwdriver 1/2
  15. Reamer, punch
  16. Pulling hook
  17. Can opener
  18. Screwdriver 3 mm
  19. Lanyard hole
  20. Coupling for corkscrew
  21. Bottle opener
  22. Screwdriver 6 mm
  23. Crate opener
  24. Wire bender

Augmentations
If your character has any cybernetic augmentations or non-standard prosthetics, list them here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back