• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [𝗒𝗒𝗖] π—”π——π——π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—’π—‘ π—•π—˜π—”π—–π—›: π—¦π—˜π—”π—₯𝗖𝗛 𝗙𝗒π—₯ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

CaptainSully

🀘🏻Master of Puppets🀘🏻

• a small town by the sea

Addleton Beach!

enough love for the world

β™‘design by low fidelity, coded by uxieβ™‘

Hello everyone!<3
I'll be playing Yoo Jin (you can refer to him as Yoo); and I am excited to plot with everyone and I have already had a lot of fun building Yoo as a character. (made him while listening to the BE album ✌ I like the premise of the thread so far and especially the variety of places our characters can go, there's a lil bit for us all out here! Yay!

I wanna go ahead and say I'm open for plotting, first and foremost initial interactions between characters (starting on .. the bus with a coach... or in a coach -heh, I got confused there) before anything else. I'm for the realism of it as well as the vibes. I have more plots ready than a well written personality (god it's bothering me); but I do believe I have a nice amount of my CS done for you all to glance at :xFwink: Like in the introductory thread, we got human characters, and they're gonna make some headway and some mistakes, I'm going to play with this religiously. Because even securing a relationship, has it's ups and downs.

I want everyone to know that I don't just want a romance and I'm here for building all kinds of relationships with my characters and yours, I/Yoo won't necessarily be open and available to everything but there will always be something for your characters and him to do together- and I am down to clown. Flirting may occur but if there's a romance for Yoo, it will depend on character IC

Frankly, cannot wait for the discord even though I am actually usually skeptical about joining discords, my muse needs it (so I tell myself) like my sleep deprived butt needs coffee.

Will also add character x Yoo relationship statuses as in-game interactions continue.

Yeah so, happy writing everyone! (I love what's written so far)

Chimeric Chimeric okay yes BE album is everything - I cried so much, and it’s now my favourite comfort album.

I definitely feel the same about building Joon-ho as we roleplay! I’m really excited for the realism of first interactions and the struggle of figuring people out and getting into relationships (including friendships!). Joon-ho’s obvs open to romance but it will mostly rely on how he gets along with someone IC, he’s absolutely open to friendships!! I’m really excited for this, I feel like it’s gonna be a lot of fun as we figure out our characters, and as they in turn figure each other out too!

I still need to finish my CS, but I’m really excited about this as well! I l o v e when characters interact and try to figure out another character, its so interesting to see how someone else views your character! That’s one of the main reasons I got into rping in the first place :) I know Ana (Frankie) is definitely very uneasy about relationships, but I think with the right person she will open up (probably without knowing it). I just need to go over the CS and add tons of stuff. I’m only putting it off because I hate messing with the fancy codes πŸ˜‚

When I get home I got a whole playlist of lovely music (besides the BE album) for this concept. β™‘

hello! I'm having troubles seeing the plot/interest check code :c
is there a way to update it or can someone sent screenshots or a copy of the text via dm? just the characters are very intriguing for me so i'd love to see if I'm interested as well.
I'm really thankful if someone could help me out!

hello! I'm having troubles seeing the plot/interest check code :c
is there a way to update it or can someone sent screenshots or a copy of the text via dm? just the characters are very intriguing for me so i'd love to see if I'm interested as well.
I'm really thankful if someone could help me out!
I'm on my PC next on Thursday, I'll get it over to you then if nobody can help out by then πŸ‘πŸ»

okay! thanks a lot! is there a deadline and is everyone applying first and then you pick characters or is everyone getting in automatically?
Deadline is going to be this weekend for the first round. Also there will be an application process, not just post a CS and be guaranteed in.

Does the app process begin this weekend/after?
Is there anything I can do to prepare beyond the point that I already have :D
edit (besides finishing my cs)

Last edited:
just finished up joon-ho's past relationships, and my goodness i didn't think it would take me that long, or that i'd end up writing that much XD
-- ill try my best to get his entire backstory finished asap, as well as his personality <3

Does the app process begin this weekend/after?
Is there anything I can do to prepare beyond the point that I already have :D
edit (besides finishing my cs)
I'll probably decide who's in on Sunday. As for prep there's nothing else other than waiting😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back