• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ooc- ᴘɪɴ ᴘʀɪᴄᴋ - 𝘢 𝙨𝙘𝙞-𝙛𝙞 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘳𝘱

demonology

𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒚𝒕𝒉.

prick

hit the wall

scroll

below, use this space to field any and all questions, updates, etc. that you have! When we get the final cast cemented, I'll send everyone a Discord link!

♡coded by uxie♡

Should be able to get a completed CS today or tomorrow…

It’s taking me way longer than it should to come up with a mutation for eula 😭

omg i totally understand lol i haven't even worked on kanine except all the basics lskhgdlklh

Her fc gives me feline vibes so I was thinking feline physiology but I also wanna do something different!

omg yes i can totally see that with her fc. that would be so cool! tho i get it. I have ideas for kanine but i dont want to be too derivative

Would clay physiology but an acceptable power? Ordinarily my character as appearance akin to a featurles clay statue but can change his shape and make his appearance to pretty much anyone? E.g. DC Clayface. I would think someone like this would be ideal for a fashion agency.

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to let y'all know that unfortunately, life happened and I'm afraid that the concept won't get my full attention, so I'm going to archive this group for now! I'll maybe bring it back in a month or so, but for now, I just don't have the creative energy for it and I don't want to muck up this idea lol.

I wish you all the best of luck and I'm sorry if you feel I have wasted your time!!

Panda chaos Panda chaos erzulie erzulie ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to let y'all know that unfortunately, life happened and I'm afraid that the concept won't get my full attention, so I'm going to archive this group for now! I'll maybe bring it back in a month or so, but for now, I just don't have the creative energy for it and I don't want to muck up this idea lol.

I wish you all the best of luck and I'm sorry if you feel I have wasted your time!!

Panda chaos Panda chaos erzulie erzulie ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
That’s alright! I hope you’re doing okay. ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back