ooc ❆

NICE

okay so uh, any idea which one would be better for the task? as a guardian angel, Ariel would be assigned in a time of need, and their assignment may not even last the duration of the person's life.

(quite easily, the storm would be the perfect excuse for Ariel to be sent to watch over one of the kids...or even both of them? hmm.)

Honestly, both would be interesting since they're stuck together so often. But if it's one or the other, I was actually considering having someone attempt to take Mina or Chander away from their home, the antagonist varying between Tim trying to spite his wife or one of the scientists trying to get back their runaway. Though those ideas are still in the thinking chair. Wow, that's the last time I watch Blues Clues with my cousin.

Speaking of 141 characters . . . (like a few posts ago)

I am contemplating on my next character (or two, but ideally I would prefer to stick with one more until more players arrive and see how many characters they do; don't wanna drop anyone out).

However I am not sure which one I wish to do... So I'm gonna dump my options into a spoiler and opinions and appreciated! I'm also open to different ideas.

ngl my ideas are just "what do we have the least of" and i don't mind if you guys take some of the stuff ✨

> some guy who was an asshole in his previous life given the chance to redeem himself by carrying out one or a couple of good deeds through his life

consider it like this though: he probably was a cheater, encouraged cheating, or maybe just stole things idk, or purposely spoiled relationships with people, and ends up having to encourage relationships and help people find their "one". okay, maybe not that exactly but still.

> alas i can also do a demon because ya'll are having angels and someone needs to be an asshole.

actually, no. no one needs to be an asshole. they only want to be an asshole.

> a foreign student who is snowed in new york and everything is going down on his luck tbh

first of all, let's just say his term is about to start and he's not gonna be present for it so he's gotta drop it bc maybe his teachers aren't having it. and perhaps he's staying with his family, who are constantly arguing, or stayed with a partner and they got into an argument, so now he's gotta "be a burden" on a friend.

> a cat

i wasn't joking. probably be some kind of apprentice, partner to alex's father, who i now just decided to name dorian. the dad's name dorian. whoopie i guess,not that it matters but anyways. or a familiar. i still have to pan out the details, but cat man basically.

> a male to female character

might make my next character this tbh despite the pronouns i used previously and the situations given.

The first one made me think of some weird version of Manual Samuel, if you've heard of it? If not, pretty much this guy was an asshole when he was alive, then he dies and gets sent to Hell, and Death (a swaggy, kickflipping, hoodie-wearing skeleton) gives him one chance to live again, if he can go through the entire day doing every mundane thing manually (breathing, blinking, walking, you name it). That was just my comment owo

[SIZE= 12px]I'm going to add teenage mutant ninja turtles.[/SIZE]

@Smol Unicorn That's amazing. Without googling it, it sounds like a comic, but also something I'd be interested in... reading, I hope? If it is readable material! (laughs)

p l e a s e indulge us

@Smol Unicorn That's amazing. Without googling it, it sounds like a comic, but also something I'd be interested in... reading, I hope? If it is readable material! (laughs)

p l e a s e indulge us

wish it was a comic! Alas, it's a game, but I've seen the gameplays and it is absolutely hilarious!

@Shmivian p l e a s e. do... do you hate yourself? because that's how you hate yourself.

Hell my sister plays DoTA and... I think she hates herself. I think anyone playing MOBAs have some small degree of self-hate. but then the question is: why am i not playing mobas

hey guys! it's pretty quiet in here - just a reminder that if your characters live in the city (particularly if they're residents of brooklyn), then it's likely they know each other! (so those are relationships you can pre-plot)

I need to know how many of you are still here and interested, too, so I know how much effort needs to go into recruitment!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys! it's pretty quiet in here - just a reminder that if your characters live in the city (particularly if they're residents of brooklyn), then it's likely they know each other! (so those are relationships you can pre-plot)

I need to know how many of you are still here and interested, too, so I know how much effort needs to go into recruitment!

Hopefully it's okay but I'd like to say my character had moved in like one or two weeks ago, so she doesn't know a lot of people yet.

@Wisp

I'm here, though I'm possibly losing interest. I'm trying to give it a chance when it starts but I've considered more than once to take those characters and use them somewhere else. 

Hopefully it's okay but I'd like to say my character had moved in like one or two weeks ago, so she doesn't know a lot of people yet.

that's perfectly fine! probably two weeks ago, since a week ago would be part of the build-up period for the storm - not recommended for time to move in!

I'm here, though I'm possibly losing interest. I'm trying to give it a chance when it starts but I've considered more than once to take those characters and use them somewhere else.

we're sorry to hear that! unfortunately, without enough characters, we can't very well start the roleplay. we don't even know where everyone is right now, which is why we're trying to take a headcount.

if you find you've lost interest and don't wish to stick around, you're free to leave - we won't take it personally! we understand that some people prefer a roleplay that is very fast-paced.

mass ping because apparently not everyone is subscribed to the ooc (which means you won't have seen my headcount request, so fixing that!!)

this includes people who have been active, just to make sure everyone's on the same page! (but not the two who have responded above, since you're covered rn)

@Ambela@Smol Unicorn@Shmivian@Salex The Baldie

@FireFlare@Unimaginable_16@rhysu @illicit@SuperSpice

it's real quiet in here, and we're worried!

Ambela is clearly working on profiles (yay!), Smol's characters have been accepted and we were discussing plotting, Salex's characters were recently accepted, and Shmivian's character was recently accepted, so you guys are good!

however, those of you after the four of them - we haven't heard from you! what's going on? (Spice is new, so you're okay for now, too, but we'd like to hear from you!)

Last edited by a moderator:

S͖̘̜̣͔̫̩͑͗͂̊͛̄M̷̜̙̺̭̗O̴̞̟͋̍̐̓ͣL͎̥̠ͥ ̣̲͉̖̭̟̓ͯ̎ͫ̂͆̿͠Ű͆ͩͧͬͩ͡N̜̰͖̘̮̉͡I̻̝̞̼͔͎̽̎͗ͫ͊̂C͍̞̥̻̫ͧ͊O̜̐́Rͭ̽̋̚̚N͉͇̭̳ͅ ̷͍̪̠͓̥͔̰̌́̄H̙̙̟͈̦̦A̙̤̿͌ͫ̏̑̾͢S̗̥͙̺̖̤͍̊ͫͧͣ͠ ̷̺̙̣B͍̹̘̠͖͙̝͝E̹̹̱̖ͫ͆͋͗͠ͅE̡̺̣N̗̺͖̲̤ͯ͂̀̽̀̆ ͓̱̣̯͂ͤ̐̆̆̀S̖̲̄̄̉͗͌̇U̠̮̝̟̮̼͛M̩͍͉̮̜͎̤̕M͈͕ͤ͊Oͨͭ̈̂ͥ̍҉Nͤ̂̓͟Ē̞̞̦̘̙̺ͦD̯̰̙̭͖̤ͤͨ

9w1JEJ0.gif

@Wisp @Dracogenius

I personally think we have enough characters, if we start now other people can just join in as their characters are made. That or you can just ignore this entire post bc this is just nothing

mass ping because apparently not everyone is subscribed to the ooc (which means you won't have seen my headcount request, so fixing that!!)

this includes people who have been active, just to make sure everyone's on the same page! (but not the two who have responded above, since you're covered rn)

Ambela is clearly working on profiles (yay!), Smol's characters have been accepted and we were discussing plotting, Salex's characters were recently accepted, and Shmivian's character was recently accepted, so you guys are good!

however, those of you after the four of them - we haven't heard from you! what's going on? (Spice is new, so you're okay for now, too, but we'd like to hear from you!)

i've been following this topic ^^

@Wisp Hi! I am soo sooooo sorry for disappearing! I've recently been involved in a ton of school stuff. Although I do have free time, I end up always feeling super tired at the end of the day and falling asleep ahaha. I'm afraid I'll have to leave this >.< I'm so sorry. 

I admit I should've told you sooner! I kept thinking "Today I'll work on the character profile!" but I never do (and they require some research about jobs, etc too to be realistic). Best of luck to your RP, and have fun :-D

@Unimaginable_16 make sure to let Draco and I know when your profile is done, so we can take a look!

@Smol Unicorn R????????? ?????????I????????? ?????????S????????? ?????????E?????????

K9bvm.gif

@Miss Obsess once we have a headcount, Draco and I will be discussing how to make things work so we can start sooner, which maybe just involve a change of some plans.

@illicit please take care, and get plenty of rest!!

@Salex The Baldie tests definitely come first!

and for everyone - if you're going to be absent, just let us know! we totally understand that things offline come first, so just drop a line to let us know something's going on and we'll just... freeze ahahaha your character!

@Wisp

I will get my character done tonight but my chemistry teacher decided to assign us a 5 page packed that is extremely difficult so I'm going to try and finish that then I will complete my character.

@Unimaginable_16 YIKES, if you can't get your character done tonight, that's alright - we at least know you're here and have something in the works, which is what's important rp-wise!

I'm still here! I've just been feeling under the weather this past week, so I haven't really been online, along with having trouble coming up with a name I like for my character. Sorry it's taking me so long! I think I'll probably have a character up by tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread