• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC — INHERIT THE EARTH.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
what the fuuuuuck
honestly I have absolutely no stake in the conversation and would rather not have wasted calories thinking about it, couldn't you have just sent a new pm

what the fuuuuuck
honestly I have absolutely no stake in the conversation and would rather not have wasted calories thinking about it, couldn't you have just sent a new pm
Considering the immediate lock and then deleting my CS, I assumed another PM would just suffer the same cruel fate.

I'm just trying to figure what the hell I did to get nuked from orbit like this.

Considering the immediate lock and then deleting my CS, I assumed another PM would just suffer the same cruel fate.
hey magi! sent you a pm. i suggest you read it before replying again

what the fuuuuuck
sorry to everyone for the disruption. i would rather not make GM matters public, but if you would like details, feel free to pm me.

persephonelied persephonelied
! pork soda is what got me hooked into glass animal. I don't think I've listened to all their songs yet, but i have been listening to them a lot lately lmao black mambo, woozy, Tokyo drifting, lose control and their covers (gold lime, love lockdown) are my tops.

me, a backstreet boys fan, squinting at all them indie (tm) titles:

squat-and-squint-meme-woman.jpg

pork soda is lit tho ive listened to it like 773867832 times. curse u

bro i listen to bruno mars and Taylor swift sometimes,how am i indie

you're a hundredpercentcorrect this is a MOMENT

I've waited so long for this 😭i i love their more energetic music, but i also rlly like their more quiet and melodic pieces ;; like fire escape is just, so nice sometimes after a long day
( persephonelied persephonelied )
we're literally thriving. we grow in strength and numbers. fellow foster the people fans : ) !! n glass animal,,,, our brains have truly connected

honestly tho glass animals has like, millions of views, they r like the mainstream of indie so its ok but yes WE ARE VIBING. YES.

now im just waiting for a saint motels fan beyond just my type and move 😔

honestly tho glass animals has like, millions of views, they r like the mainstream of indie so its ok

now im just waiting for a saint motels fan beyond just my type and move 😔
facts.

also saINT MOTEL YOU SAY? i've been bopping to their new song for like the past week

facts.

also saINT MOTEL YOU SAY? i've been bopping to their new song for like the past week
I

ive been waiting so long for someone to have listened to their new songs 😭 im literally crying rtn

i cant wait for part 2??? the sneak peak w/ good song never die is legit, killing me ;;

I

ive been waiting so long for someone to have listened to their new songs 😭 im literally crying rtn

i cant wait for part 2??? the sneak peak w/ good song never die is legit, killing me ;;
mood, waiting for songs from a band/artist you love is such a killerrr. i'm waiting on like 3 bands to just release an album during these times cmon i need more content

dw I listen to normal music too. I think. I can - I can think of at least one example. O_O

sadly we have lost me at Saint Motel, but it was a great run
JSDFoijf ajdi st motel isn't too big so dw

nothing wrong with appreciating some good music >:o

mood, waiting for songs from a band/artist you love is such a killerrr. i'm waiting on like 3 bands to just release an album during these times cmon i need more content
lmao meee, quite a few artists i like dropped albums last year and its like, thx saint motel dropping a 1/3rd of the album.

Who even does that ;;

lowkey this music talk has reminded me to make an inherit the earth playlist 🤔
edit: after opening spotify, i see i actually did make one, but its unfinished 😔

to the barricades! is such a bop it Has to be on literally every playlist i make 😂 but it may be a lil too intense for people imma be real
all these other songs on the ite playlist: soft folky shit
shelter from the storm: ????
to the barricades: UNCONSCIOUS OF ECHOING TRAGEDY-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back