• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC — INHERIT THE EARTH.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ty! The only thing I added in my edit was that he's quarter-elf, since I couldn't remember if I mentioned his mom being a half-elf.

I did suspect that there may be some increased effects for him. :P I wasn't trying to make him special, but I did like the idea of his mom being more impacted than most since it'd make it personal for him.

Don’t know if it’s too late to throw your hate into this very interesting ring. If it isn’t, I had some questions about how magic worked for those who DID still have it, if any in the world still existed.

@tulik
The magic system will generally be the dnd system with warlocks, wizards, sorcerer's, etc. None of the characters played will have their magic however.

Don’t know if it’s too late to throw your hate into this very interesting ring. If it isn’t, I had some questions about how magic worked for those who DID still have it, if any in the world still existed.
we're accepting applications until the 17th! so no, it's not too late.

ray answered ur first question and here's my response to the last part.

yes, people uninfected with magerot still do exist. the largest concentration of them is within the Great Barrier surrounding the Floating Isles of the Illederon Steppe, the Illederes, as per world lore!

we're accepting applications until the 17th! so no, it's not too late.

ray answered ur first question and here's my response to the last part.

yes, people uninfected with magerot still do exist. the largest concentration of them is within the Great Barrier surrounding the Floating Isles of the Illederon Steppe, the Illederes, as per world lore!

What roles haven’t been filled in if I might ask, and how strictly are you sticking to DnD aspects. Are unique races allowed? will it be a dungeon crawl headed by yourself? Things like that.

Carrie is more or less done now.

I'll probably tweak her personality section here and there because I'm never happy about trying to put down a character's personality into words. Or I might just leave it, it never ends up being accurate anyway, not once the character opens their mouth and acts in a way I wouldn't have thought before that moment. I hate personality sections btw.

What roles haven’t been filled in if I might ask, and how strictly are you sticking to DnD aspects. Are unique races allowed? will it be a dungeon crawl headed by yourself? Things like that.
the cs thread & the interest check (it has multiple tabs/pages btw we've been getting a lot of confusion over that lol) answers all these questions! and yes, i am the DM.

0bd.png
this is legitimately me, i cant believe u would steal my identity (icon 😔)

also i'm crying alabast alabast , a foster the people fan who knows songs beyond just 'pumped up kicks' is that you???

you... don't think i'm fancy enough. gonna go cry xx

i'm just excited to know people there's more than just pumped up kicks because foster the people are 👌
:'OO are you the fan I don't deserve but always needed??

I fucking love foster the ppl !!! All their songs are so good >:DD
And ikr! Pumped up kicks isn't even their best song smh

persephonelied persephonelied ShadyAce ShadyAce
you're a hundredpercentcorrect this is a MOMENT

I've waited so long for this 😭i i love their more energetic music, but i also rlly like their more quiet and melodic pieces ;; like fire escape is just, so nice sometimes after a long day

I think I've noticed that their lower-energy music stands up way better with headphones; just doesn't sound the same from a speaker. But I'm also just a high-energy music kinda person. I jam tf OUT to Static Space Lover which is a nice middle ground.

I think I've noticed that their lower-energy music stands up way better with headphones; just doesn't sound the same from a speaker. But I'm also just a high-energy music kinda person. I jam tf OUT to Static Space Lover which is a nice middle ground.
Oo yeah definitely. it's like listening to glass animals w/o headphones lol w/o, it just doesn't feel the same. i love that their music has like,

OK static space lover is a fucking bop and I'm here for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back