• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC — INHERIT THE EARTH.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Is... is there a specific character sheet to use? I'm so sorry for asking ;n; I cannot seem to find it.
The character template will be posted with the character sheet thread (which will be posted sometime soon; I can't give a specific time rtn tho, sorry :') )

pressure Faust into finish editing the cs code and it'll be up-

Oh, perfect! ^^; Thank you. In the meantime I'll just use my own and fill in what needs to be filled in when you guys are done.

eep i hope i haven't missed anything too imp but i am psyched to get started on my character whenever the cs thread goes up but no pressure leviathan. leviathan. 👀

also my indecisive ass has not yet decided which role i wanna go for

eep i hope i haven't missed anything too imp but i am psyched to get started on my character whenever the cs thread goes up but no pressure leviathan. leviathan. 👀

also my indecisive ass has not yet decided which role i wanna go for
hey! :3 glad to have you here! no, you haven't missed anything terribly important, just general memeing and questions. cs thread will be coming hot off the presses asap!! i kno people b craving to start

hey! :3 glad to have you here! no, you haven't missed anything terribly important, just general memeing and questions. cs thread will be coming hot off the presses asap!! i kno people b craving to start
consider me e x c i t e d.

also hit with sudden inspo so i now have narrowed down my role choices to the warlock and the healer :O

natasha. natasha.
i don't think i've seen specific interest for the healer around this thread so far, so !!! Excited to see your cs >:'O

hell to the yeah, i am here for this.
so many delicious character roles, my hands are getting clammy ლ(●ↀωↀ●)ლ

you can thank shady and the three sessions of dnd i've attended for my presence because i'm ??? freaking hyped for this ???

also i'm a bit of a slut for drunk dummies so i'll most likely apply for the warrior !! but i'm super excited to see what everyone is planning 👀

i'm coming back here to say i think i've decided on going for the warlock because questionable morals and abusing putting your patron to good use?? totally my jam. ALSO THE HOVER OVER THE ROLE THINGS KILLED ME OK

so hard to pick roles.......

cannot promise one thing about the consistency of my concept! too many ideas (you love and hate to see it), but i think i'm going to work on a character for the healer.

hell to the yeah, i am here for this.
so many delicious character roles, my hands are getting clammy ლ(●ↀωↀ●)ლ
you can thank shady and the three sessions of dnd i've attended for my presence because i'm ??? freaking hyped for this ???

also i'm a bit of a slut for drunk dummies so i'll most likely apply for the warrior !! but i'm super excited to see what everyone is planning 👀
oh gosh where did u lovelies come from !! glad to see yall here 💞

i'm coming back here to say i think i've decided on going for the warlock because questionable morals and abusing putting your patron to good use?? totally my jam. ALSO THE HOVER OVER THE ROLE THINGS KILLED ME OK
👀

so hard to pick roles.......

cannot promise one thing about the consistency of my concept! too many ideas (you love and hate to see it), but i think i'm going to work on a character for the healer.

👀

the cs will be dropped today along with a tiny (but important!) lore drop within the thread (: excited to see y'all's reactions...esp the people who are considering non-human races hehe

Out of curiosity, are all standard DnD races present in this world or is it a smaller selection? This might've been covered in the loredrop, but my memory isn't always the greatest so I apologize if you've already answered this!

I'm specifically interested in whether or not I can play a Half-Elf :)

Out of curiosity, are all standard DnD races present in this world or is it a smaller selection? This might've been covered in the loredrop, but my memory isn't always the greatest so I apologize if you've already answered this!

I'm specifically interested in whether or not I can play a Half-Elf :)
this will be reiterated in the CS but 5e character races are all open except for tortles, giths, verdans, locathahs, & grung. ravnica races are....allowed....but pending GM approval.

tl;dr yes you can play a half-elf! (; though in these interesting times, there is more to being one than u think!

the cs will be dropped today along with a tiny (but important!) lore drop within the thread (: excited to see y'all's reactions...esp the people who are considering non-human races hehe

oh boy

this will be reiterated in the CS but 5e character races are all open except for tortles, giths, verdans, locathahs, & grung. ravnica races are....allowed....but pending GM approval.

tl;dr yes you can play a half-elf! (; though in these interesting times, there is more to being one than u think!
Aww man, I hadn't even considered playing a grung but now I'm sad because I can't!

damn im so pumped to see all the new interest and ideas 👀

also, have a meme; basically the vibe of the members of the group @ their respective past affiliates lmao:

Posting so I get notifs for this thread lmao. I'm super interested. I have the perfect smelly warlock boy ...........

btw, the cs is almost done, so hang in there yall :') 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back