What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ••÷ Keys 1x1 Search ÷••

Sub Genres
  1. Anime
  2. Harry Potter
  3. Naruto Universe
  4. Romance

ebonykeys

Hello lovelies! Ebonykeys here! You can just call me keys! I'm new here and i am looking to find myself some partners. I'll keep this short and sweet.

•• I am primarily looking for fandoms right now. Open to original content, but i myself do not have any plots prepared for this.
•• All i really ask is that you match the effort i put in. I usually write about 3-5 paragraphs depending on content and inspiration.
•• I love OOC chat. I like to know a little bit about the people i will be writing with.
•• I plan on being fairly active. I'm available daily for about 3-4 hours during the week. Weekends are usually pretty open so i'm available for extended sessions.
•• If you have ideas about plots and such, please feel free to share! I love to plot and bounce ideas around!
•• Romance is not required but i do enjoy it! Slow burns, fast burns, friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, arranged or what have you!
•• i do prefer mxf pairings.
•• Willing to double up for a pairing you might like
•• i am good with OCxCanon, CanonxCanon, and OCxOC.

••÷ Naruto

• OC x Shikamaru ❥
  • OC x Neji ❥
  • OC x OC
••÷ Harry Potter
  • Alternate timeline
  • OC x Ron
  • OC x Harry
  • OC x OC
••÷ Final Fantasy
••÷ Vampire Academy
••÷ Vampire Diaries

• OC x Stefan ❥
••÷ Mortal Instruments // Dark Artifices // Shadowhunters
  • OC x OC ❥
  • OC x Jace ❥
  • OC x Julian ❥
••÷ Game Of Thrones
  • OC x Jon
  • OC x OC
••÷ Dragon Age
••÷ Air Awakens

• OC x Aldrik ❥
  • OC x OC
••÷ Harvest Moon
  • OC x OC
••÷ Supernatural

If any of these interest you, or you would like to explore another pairing, feel free to shoot me a PM or leave a comment here and we can plot.

Users who are viewing this thread