• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Onward to the Future: Damasceane

Authhor's note: Looking for anyone who can help make this page better. I'm not quite savvy with bbc

"The path to freedom is caked in blood and built upon the corpses of those who would stand in the way of change." -Creighton Rozenberg, first king of Damasceane.

Enter a land called Essidor, where magic surrounds us like the Great Ocean surrounds her two major continents: Caiina to the north is the mountainous, forested, temperate land of primarily mankind and dwarves; Danaan to the south is the Elvish continent that boasts a great desert, deep jungles and a number of islands.

In Caiina, a great power dwells beneath the ground in the north in the form of the mighty Oneshian kingdoms composed of nine Dwarven holds ruled by a circle of the same number. These mighty dwarven holds reach deep into the mountains where the dwarves endlessly mine for precious metals to forge legendary armor and weapons for its mighty war machine, the Silver Army, an army unmatched in terms of size as nearly every male dwarf served the Silver Army.

Around these holds are villages that farm for the mountain dwellers. In such a cold region, with many mouths to feed inside the mountain holds, little is left for the peasants to eat come winter. If the cold doesn't kill them, hunger will.

One of the Northernmost villages, Laggershlosh, poised against the unforgiving black sea, a village of mostly humans and a few Elves from the southern country of Veneziene, is found to be rich in a precious metal. The council of nine demanded that it be mined and seized for the army immediately without compensation. Not willing to put up with the harsh treatment, the people of Laggershlosh put up a stand when collectors came. This didn't go unnoticed by the council of nine, and they sent more and more soldiers until the wills of Laggershlosh were broken.

That time, the son of a blacksmith and exiled noble, Creighton, a bright young man with the dream of seeing his village free of suffering plotted a march past the nine holds, and into Elvish territory in hopes of being allowed passage , and thus escape from Onesh, all with the precious metals from their mountain home. With the abyssal hopes of crossing the unforgiving sea, the townsfolk nodded on the decision. They were to march onward for a bold idea, for a home that has yet to exist, and this home shall be named the word in the language of man that meant the 'future', Damasceane.

Along the way, he is faced with a number of trials that would shape or break him. He would make friends as well as enemies.

[QUOTE="Serious Face]I'm up for it,Anything I should know?

[/QUOTE]
Nothing in particular now, just that it'd take a bit before I start this. Still have school projects to deal with. I'll be sure to make everything that needs to be known available in the RP page when I complete it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back