• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Only Black Horses [Needing people!]

CloudyBlueDay

made up of opposites

N I G H T M A R E S

ef5c9a5e56726ef651b83a83e8090daf.png

The unknown scares us. Children keep themselves up at night with fears of monsters that lurk under their beds.. but we were only told those stories. Told by who? Who wanted to place fear in the innocent hearts of our young? Was it just an old grandfather joking around? A drunken man speaking deliriously? Was there are more sinister intent? And although we may be scared at night, there is always the loving mother to soothe the fear, to assure the children that it will be alright.

What if that mother isn’t there? What if the children are haunted by those dreams at night with no one to comfort them when they wake? Well.. they just have to remember that it isn’t real. They have to comfort themselves. It is not easy, and hard to believe.. but there are no monsters that lurk under your bed.
436501552efc5679d0890ef3d85cee80.jpg

Right?

Many children can get by. They grow up and realize it's all untrue, that their fear of the dark has melted away. All except one.. one is constantly haunted by the fear that has been planted in our minds for centuries.. she does not sleep. She only dreams. Dreams of what the world could become, how it could crumble, how more could be taken away from her when she's already hit rock bottom.

But one night, while she is being chased by the monsters that haunt her sleep, a light causes the creatures to dissipate into nothingness. A kind woman with pink hair and two animals she's never seen before come out of the light.

"No longer shall they haunt you. I will protect you." The woman says firmly, yet her voice is so soothing at the same time. Her light is then blocked by a swirling darkness.

f563fc06955631f754f756885f6e9cb8.jpg

"Darkness will rule always, Seyana. There is no escaping it. Do not lie to the child." A man appears, with what seems to be a black wolf behind him, but it's figure is like smoke and then only solid part of it is just it's big red eyes. So much like the creatures from her nightmares. "No, Etrem. Enjoy your darkness while it lasts.. I will soon be reborn and you will be powerless against me." The lady who seems to be named Seyana says.

"We shall see."

Etrem and his animal fade away, and Seyana's light is fully bright once more. She turns back to the girl. "Remember.." She says, smiling softly. "Nightmares are only black horses."

She wakes up. Panting, and sweating, the other children around her groan because she woke them up again. She tried to tell them. That this time it was real. But they didn’t believe her. They never did.

57065-1-1408079564.jpg

You play as an orphan that lives in the Bellview orphanage of Bellview city. This one girl (played by yours truly) is always having nightmares and she always tells you they're real, but you never believe her, until one day....

Haha! You thought I would tell you ;) Well.. you'll just have to wait and see.

Click here to visit the thread and hopefully join!

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds really interesting but I have an important question! Namely, what roles would the rest of us RPers play in this story? :)

Don't worry. You all will play a big part. You'll be helping my girl vanquish the bad guy and antagonist of the story, Etrem! My gal will not be able to do it without you. We'll all go on a quest together. Although your characters may hate mine, when they see what happens, they won't let it slide by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back