Opinion Online Posting Opinions…What is the Best Place to Post to?

starlinguncaged

recovering angst addict
Hey RpN~

I’m not the greatest when it comes to social media or online platforms, so I thought I’d get some opinions on which would be the best to engage with. See, I’m at a point in my life that I’d like to share some of my experiences, struggles and whatnot—help others avoid my mistakes and all that—and I’d like some kind of feedback/engagement from others so I’m not just pouring my heart out into the void as it were. However, I really don’t know what platform makes the most sense for this. Suffice it to say, I don’t really have any kind of following (though I understand you have to start somewhere). Not looking for Net-Fame or influencer status, just want to share bits of my story.

I will say upfront, I’m not really a fan of FB, and don’t really want this content to come back to my real/professional identity if possible.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Hey RpN~

I’m not the greatest when it comes to social media or online platforms, so I thought I’d get some opinions on which would be the best to engage with. See, I’m at a point in my life that I’d like to share some of my experiences, struggles and whatnot—help others avoid my mistakes and all that—and I’d like some kind of feedback/engagement from others so I’m not just pouring my heart out into the void as it were. However, I really don’t know what platform makes the most sense for this. Suffice it to say, I don’t really have any kind of following (though I understand you have to start somewhere). Not looking for Net-Fame or influencer status, just want to share bits of my story.

I will say upfront, I’m not really a fan of FB, and don’t really want this content to come back to my real/professional identity if possible.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance!
We cant talk about websites here its agianst the rules

Oh, I thought that was only in reference to starting a role play off-site or to drive traffic off-site. I’m sorry!

Oh, I thought that was only in reference to starting a role play off-site or to drive traffic off-site. I’m sorry!
Thats over at the off site section in the recruit area
But you can only mention email or discord there if im correct 🤔

From what i remember i dont think we are allowed to talk about other rp sites.....
Idk if facebook or so count since its a share button at the bottom

Oh, I’m not looking for other RP options, but actual real-life related content

To clarify, not looking for roleplay stuff, but which platform would be best to use to talk about my life and thoughts on things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back