• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Onion Hunting.(open)

The Patchwork Onion

Whats yours is mine
Hello there!
I am looking for a semi long term RP partner.
Right away Im going to Reject any "Two paragraphs minimum" Rules. I will (usually) post however much I think will progress the story In some way. I live in the western pacific time zone and my sleep schedule is erratic at best.

Fandoms aren't usually a world I roleplay in. But if we do I cannot play a canonical character. I would prefer that you would not as well.

While I am capable of doing so, I have a hard time roleplaying female characters. I will role play with any gender, race, species, ect. I just tend to play as a male humanoid.

I generally prefer an Action based fantasy or Sci-fi roleplay but I can enjoy Romance so long as its not forced. When it comes to combat, I function on an honors system. Just as long as characters dont happen to magically dodge every single thing. Moving on to romance. I am a fan of romance but the characters I tend to play frequently end up as a bit more meek or awkward, despite how they may be outside of the topic.

Im a bit of an idiot so creating prompts is not my strong suit. However throw at me what you will and I will be able to roll with it almost guaranteed.

My preferred platforms are either PM or discord. So message me if you have an idea or want to build a plot together.​

Last edited:
Hey; I'd love to do a Sci-Fi based RP. I haven't got any particuar ideas involved, but my discord is jamiesauce12#7474. hit me up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back