• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ongoing Robotech game (Palladium System) looking for 1 or 2 new players [closed]

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone. I have a UEEF saga Robotech game using the second edition that I have had a couple of players back out of, and now I'm looking for one or two more people to add to the mix. The characters have just hit third level, so you have not missed out on much of the action. If you are new to the system but like the setting, I can work with helping to make up a character and show you the ropes.

Any takers?

Living, breathing.

Finally moved out on my own and working away

I know the majority of the Macross Saga and a wee bit of the Southern Cross saga. Though, I'm not super familiar with Shadow Chronicles (it's been a minute).

I know the majority of the Macross Saga and a wee bit of the Southern Cross saga. Though, I'm not super familiar with Shadow Chronicles (it's been a minute).
The setting that I'm putting the team through is just before the events of the Shadow Chronicles start from the Haydonite Betrayal, when the liberation efforts against the Invid are just starting out.

The setting that I'm putting the team through is just before the events of the Shadow Chronicles start from the Haydonite Betrayal, when the liberation efforts against the Invid are just starting out.
Ahh, okay, it's a little out of what I know super well, but I can study up real quick! ^^

Ahh, okay, it's a little out of what I know super well, but I can study up real quick! ^^
Cool deal. Do you have access to the UEEF Marine's book? That one has the details on the various alien races that are available to pull into the game.

Cool deal. Do you have access to the UEEF Marine's book? That one has the details on the various alien races that are available to pull into the game.
To be honest, I am not super familiar with Palladium system, but I can learn if you would still be willing to accept me (I'm getting the books now though). QwQ

To be honest, I am not super familiar with Palladium system, but I can learn if you would still be willing to accept me. QwQ
I have lots of practice with the system, and you would not be the first person that I've taken under my wing that has no knowledge of the system. I am more interested in having you focus on having fun and playing your character, and I can take care of telling you what rolls to make until such time as you get the hang of all this yourself.

Would you need assistance in making up a character?

I have lots of practice with the system, and you would not be the first person that I've taken under my wing that has no knowledge of the system. I am more interested in having you focus on having fun and playing your character, and I can take care of telling you what rolls to make until such time as you get the hang of all this yourself.

Would you need assistance in making up a character?
That would be nice, yes. ^^

No problem. There are a variety of races that are available to play right now. Human (obviously), Zentraedi (micronized, of course), Spherians (humanoid rock-creatures), Garudans (small fox/cat people), Paraxians (tall Amazonian style women warriors), Karbarrans (giant bearmen that are excellent mechanics), and finally there are the clone people of Tyrol.

Right now, we have three humans, a Paraxian, and a Karbarran in the team. If you want to do something different that you may be a bit familiar with, a micronized Zentraedi would fit in well.

No problem. There are a variety of races that are available to play right now. Human (obviously), Zentraedi (micronized, of course), Spherians (humanoid rock-creatures), Garudans (small fox/cat people), Paraxians (tall Amazonian style women warriors), Karbarrans (giant bearmen that are excellent mechanics), and finally there are the clone people of Tyrol.

Right now, we have three humans, a Paraxian, and a Karbarran in the team. If you want to do something different that you may be a bit familiar with, a micronized Zentraedi would fit in well.
Well... Yesterday's enemy is Today's friend, I shall be a Zentradi then. (Miriya was always one of my favourite characters... ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back