• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings OnexOne searching (MxF)

ShyStranger707

I am very new to this site but would really like to jump right into it. I plan to be very active during my non-work hours and can reply on breaks and lunch during work hours if I am interested enough.

I don't have any pre-settings set up for any themes but am open to just about anything. Looking for something long term!

I don't know much anime so I would like to stay away from that topic but otherwise am open to any kind of RP.

I love a good love story if at all possible. I am willing to play both male and female but my main character would be female and my secondary character would be the male. I like one x ones where you have the main character but each person plays 1 or 2 extras that make the story progress. A lot of my mixes below could be ship mixes but can also go in a direction not love. That's what I like about RPing, you never know what the other person could do with the story.

Here are some of my favorite themes or ships:
Thief x victim
Kidnapper x kidnapped
Teacher x student
Farm hand x princess
Prisoner x guard(correction officer)
Boss x employee
Married man x secretary
Popular kid x nerd
Bad boy x good girl with/ over protective brother
Bad girl x good boy
Brother's best friend x sister
Bully x victim
Fat person x skinny person
Vampire x human
Werewolf x human
Friends
Neighborhood
School
Family
Enemies
Romeo and Juliet theme (2 families that don't like each other - not the dying part)
Zombies

I don't have any settings but I like setting things up with my partner before starting the RP. If you have any questions or want to ask ideas, reply to this post I'm really excited to start an RP up

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back