• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(onexone fandom search) lit. ♥ yaoi. yuri. het.

Eevee - Chan

WHY HELLO THERE.

→ Hey! Nice to meet you. : ) My name is Pet a Panda. Obviously that isn't my real name, but it's what you can call me until we get to know each other better. xD; I'm twenty years old and from Oregon, though moving to California soon. I'm on RP nation pretty often since getting back from hiatus - especially since I can get on from my phone, too. That being said, I work a full time job and have siblings to look after since both my parents work too, so I can get busy. Just so you know.
My timezone is obviously PST. So if you're somewhere near that, it would probably work out best. I'm fairly sure my interests aren't all that unique - nevertheless, I'm into reading, writing, anime, manga, movies, soccer, gaming & music to name a few things. So feel free to hit me up on any of those topics if you'd like. I always love getting to know my partners better. ^^;;→This is a literate search. That being said, I'm not a nazi when it comes to my definition of 'literate'. Generally, if you can post at least one or two well put together paragraphs that advance the storyline - I'll be happy. Though of course, sometimes, I'd like more than that. xD;
I prefer to role play over private threads. Actually - that's about the only place I will role play. I also enjoy nice looking posts - but it isn't mandatory. However, please do at least color your speech and reduce the size of your text to between 10-11.5 point font. Anything else hurts my eyes.
The above being said. Messengers are fine if you just want to chat. And of course, I'd prefer you pm me if you're interested in role playing - since when I'm bumping, especially on my phone, or having someone else bump, I'm unlikely to see your post.→ I'm generally inclined to prefer yaoi ( male x male ).
However. If we're doubling, I am willing to do either Het. ( straight ) or yuri ( girl x girl ) if those are your preferences. It's absolutely no problem. :3
Likewise. This search is mostly canon x oc and oc x oc. So if that isn't your thing, you might want to look elsewhere. And yes - I do double.
There are a few exceptions though. (I do some canon x canon.)→ Yes I know what the title says. That being said, if you have an idea for an original role play you'd really like to try out please do share it with me. Whether it's based on a fandom, set in a fandom universe, or totally original. I'm even happy to help you flesh it out. : )→ Okay. This deserves its own section. And if you read nothing else - at least read this: You're my partner, and I want you to be happy. So for Christs sake, - be honest with me! When we first start the role play, tell me what you want! If you'd like a certain dynamic in a pairing, ask for it. If you'd like me to play a certain character somehow, ask. If you want something added to a plot, say so. If you have some sordid, dirty little fetish --- well, okay, no. I probably won't do that. I'm not here for smutt. xD; But seriously, the worst I can say is no, so just be up front! Okay? Talk to me! /Tiredof100questions.

→ Well. With all of that out of the way - shall I move on to the fun part? Fandoms!

HERE ARE THE GOODIES.

I've watched too much anime, read too many manga and played too many games to list them all. Therefor, I'm just going to list my favorites here.

So if nothing catches your eye - feel free to suggest it, there's a good chance I'll do it with you.
Please note that the role in blue is the one I want to play. If neither is colored, I'll play either role.
Also - if we're doing cannon x oc, just ask about who I play. Even if they're not listed. As I'll be happy to double as almost anyone. Also, unless otherwise listed or requested, the pairing is m x m.
❶ - ' Most likely, not. '
❷ - ' If you have a good plot. '
❸ - ' Sure, I'm up for it. '
❹ - ' I'd love to do this. '
❺ - ' omfg. Get in the back of my car, now! '
A ☆ next to a fandom will indicate how many of those I have at the moment. A strike means I don't want anymore. ! means I have an idea.

Fandoms
naruto15_ultrasushi.png
Naruto
Naruto x OC ❸
Kiba x OC ❸
Minato x OC ❸
Kiba x Neji ❸ !Hinata x Anyone /Cause I love this girl. Yuri or Het. ❸ !Neji x Anyone /I especially like to pair him with Kiba or Naruto. But it's up to you. ❸
If you want Kakashi Gaiden. Ask.
Exorcist--65.png
Ao No Exorcist Craving
Rin x OC ❹
Bon x OC ❸
OC Exorcist x OC Son of Satan ❷
00128k79
Bleach
Ichigo x OC ❷
Kensei x OC ❷
Hitsugaya x OC ❷
tumblr_inline_n7tdczuncs1si0g1j.jpg
Tokyo Ghoul / Re: Craving
Sasaki x Juuzou ❹
Kuro!Neki x Hide ❸
Ayato x OC ❹
Shiro!Neki x OC ❹
OC Investigator x OC Ghoul ❹
OC Ghoul x OC Civilan ❹
OC Investigator x OC Investigator ❸
tumblr_inline_o7uiz2nwPw1tgk1mf_100.png
Overwatch Craving
Genji x OC ❺
Hanzo x OC ❹
OC Overwatch Agent x OC Talon Agent ❷
AvPLwNd.png
Teen WolfCraving
Liam x Scott ❹Scott x Isaac ❹
Peter x Chris ❷
Derek x Stiles ❸Brett x Liam ❸
Liam x OC ❹
Theo x OC ❹
Scott x OC ❹Maze Runners (Have a plot please, cause I don't.)
Minho x OC ❷
Newt x OC ❷
Thomas x OC ❷
fairytailicon270.png
Fairy Tail
Natsu x OC ❸
Gajeel x OC ❸
OC Wizard x OC Wizard ❸
Lucy is seriously one of the few female protagonists of this genre of anime I don't dislike.
got58.png
Game of Thrones 
Robb x OC ❷ !
Jon x OC ❷
Oberyn x OC ❷
Renly x Loras ❷
older!Bran x older!Jojen ❸
OC x OC (Too many possibilities to list.) ❸
w855sh.jpg
BBC Merlin
Arthur x Merlin ❸Merlin x Lancelot ❸
Percival x Gwaine ❸Mordred x Arthur ❹
Arthur x OC ❹
Mordred x OC ❸
Percival x OC ❹
Movie-HG-05-4_zpse92181ad.png
Hunger Games
Gale x OC ❸
Finnick x OC ❸
Katniss x OC ❸
Johanna x Fem!OC ❸
OC Tribute x OC Tribute ❸
OC District Citizen x OC Capitol Citizen ❷
OC District Citizen x OC Peacekeeper ❹
The Avengers/Marvel Movie Universe
Clint x Loki ❷
Steve x OC ❸
Clint x OC ❷
Thor x OC ❸
Spiderman x OC ❹
khr12-by-ceres_wish.png
KHR!
Tsuna x OC ❸ !
Enma x OC ❸ !
Yamamoto x OC ❸
tyl! Lambo x Gokudera ❸Legend of Korra
Korra x Asami ❸
Mako x Bolin ❷
Bolin x Korra ❷
Mako x OC ❸
Korra x f/m!OC ❸
OC Bender x OC Equalist ❸Attack on Titan / SNK
Levi x Erwin ❸
Jean x Armin ❹
Jean x OC ❹
Eren x OC ❹
OC x OC ❸ Sword Art Online Craving
OC x OC ❹ !
Kirito x OC ❺ !
gavaheadtiltani___redpaisley.gif
Mass Effect
C-Sec Officer x Citadel Newcomer ❺ !Cerberus Scientist x Test Subject ❸ !
C-Sec Officer x C-Sec Trainee ❸
Garrus Vakarian x OC ❹ !
Thane Krios x OC ❹ !
Joker x OC ❸ !Anyone x OC
(I'm open to Sheps. So if you have one tell me about them.)
RotG_243.png
Rise of the Guardians
Jack x OC ❷
Bunnymund x OC ❷
OC Guardian x OC Guardian ❷Fate Zero / Unlimited Blade Works
OC Master x OC Servant ❸
OC Servant x OC Servant ❸
OC Master x OC Master ❸
Kiritsugu x OC ❸
Shirou x OC ❸
Archer x OC ❸
May be convinced to use canons.
(I'll probably say yes to anything with Fate Zero Lancer, au!Archer, Gilgamesh, Waver or Shirou. Really, the whole male cast - let's be honest. xD Even m!Saber could be fun. I don't like Kirei though, just fyi.)Frozen
Kristoff x OC ❸
--I can't find any icons I like as of now. xD--True Blood
Eric x OC ❸
Claude x OC ❸
Sam x OC ❷
Jason x OC ❹
Pam x Tara ❷
OC x OC ❸
twbdp2013.png
Twilight
Sam x OC ❸
Jacob x OC ❸
uncharted24.jpg
Uncharted
Drake x OC OC ❹ !
Flynn x OC ❸Mortal Instruments/Shadowhunters
Lucian/Luke x OC ❸ !
Alex x Magnus ❸
OC Shadow Hunter x OC Down Worlder/Shadow Hunter ❸ !
pacificnewthermann_zps2f0ba5ac.png
Pacific Rim
Raleigh x Chuck ❹ !
Chuck x OC ❹
Herc x OC ❹
OC Drift Partner x OC Drift Partner ❸
OC Rival Pilot x OC Rival Pilot ❹
154758_original.png
One DirectionNot really a fandom, no. But I love 'em, can't help it - sue meee. And I'll totally do bromances for this.
Zayn x OC ❹ !
Liam x OC ❹ !Any Member x OC ❹
Bromances - Suggest! ❹
950_zps8eb828f6.png
Star Trek 2009/Into Darkness
Kirk x OC ❷
Spock x OC ❷
109346_original.png
Supernatural
Dean x OC ! ❸
Lucifer x OC ❸
Lucifer x Michael ! ❷
Dean x Castiel ❷
OC Hunter x OC Hunter/Supernatural ❸ !Pokemon
OC Trainer x OC Trainer ❸
OC Gym Leader x OC Gym Leader ❸
Red x OC ❸ !

Volkner x OC ❸ !Shannara ChroniclesI'm trash, I know, but I really like this series so far and am currently reading the book, too.
Wil x Lorin ❹
Ander x Arion ❹
Ander x OC ❹
OC x OC ❹Kingsman: The Secret Service
OC Kingsman x OC Kingsman ❸
OC Kingsman x OC Villan ❸
Eggsy x OC ❸Yona of the Dawn
OC Dragon x OC Master ❸
OC Dragon x OC Dragon ❸
Hak x OC ❹Destiny
OC Guardian x OC Vanguard ❸
OC Guardian x OC Guardian ❸
OC Guardian x OC Alien ❷
Cayde 6 x OC ❸The Others by Anne Bishop
OC Terra Indigene x OC Human ❹
OC!Wolfgard x OC! Sanguinati ❹
OC Human x OC Human ❷Youtube
So this is something I've never done before, but would like to give it a try. Real youtubers or oc youtubers, either way pm me if you're interested. c :Other series I may be interested in: Vampire Diaries, Kingdom Hearts, FFVII, Vampire Academy, League of Legends, Bioshock Infinite, Code Geass, Vikings, Gundam 00/Seed, Degrassi, Teen Titans, Penny Dreadful, Akame Ga Kill, Shokugeki No Souma, Quantico, Until Dawn, The Flash, Being Human (US), Devil Survivor 2, Blast of Tempest, Natsume Yuujinchou, Soccer (MLS, Bundesliga, Premier League), Psycho Pass, Jurassic World, Guardians of the Galaxy, Divergent, The Others by Anne Bishop, - more, just ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings I am interested in Naruto. I am up for your Request for Neji or Hinata. I am typically able to Match post length

I see you may be interested in Until Dawn. May I ask which pairings, what you would like to do with it to make you interested? ^.^ 

I am Until Dawn trash - played and watched the game many times. 

Greetings I am interested in Naruto. I am up for your Request for Neji or Hinata. I am typically able to Match post length

PMed joo ~

I see you may be interested in Until Dawn. May I ask which pairings, what you would like to do with it to make you interested? ^.^ 

I am Until Dawn trash - played and watched the game many times. 

To be entirely honest I'm already planning one and don't particularly want to do two at the same time. Sorry! Maybe something else caught your eye possibly? If not though I'll make sure to message you if I get back into it. ^^  

PMed joo ~

To be entirely honest I'm already planning one and don't particularly want to do two at the same time. Sorry! Maybe something else caught your eye possibly? If not though I'll make sure to message you if I get back into it. ^^  

That's fine! Nothing else really suits my fancy though, sorry! 

I admit I have not watched SAO in its entirety due to certain elements to it that upset me to a certain degree...but I do know the basics of it and I would be very interested in trying out a OC x OC plot on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back