• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

OnexOne anyone?

IrritatedMind

Where is my supersuit!?
Alright so to start with, I am willing to do anything, fandom, modern, fantasy, or futuristic. I try to get on at least once a day and try to at least type a paragraph per post, but I understand that some situations your character won't be able to do much and sometimes you have to make a short post to keep from stepping on your partner's toes. The fandoms I would do are listed below and so are my favorite pairings for them.

Dragon Age Origins: (I haven't beat Inquisition yet)

M-Warden x Morrigan

Alistair x F-Warden

M-Warden x Leliana

M-Warden x F-Warden

Dragon Age Two:

Fenris x F-Hawke

M-Hawke x Merrill

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (I have only read to the Mark of Athena)

MOC x Thalia Grace (Zoe would live so Thalia wouldn't join the Hunters)

Jason x Piper

Fairy Tail

Natsu x Lisanna Strauss

MOC x Erza

Mass Effect:

Garrus x F-Shepard

M-Shepard x Tali Zorah

(There are other fandoms so if you have one in mind ask me about it, but these are the main ones on my mind at the moment.)

If you just want to do something other than fandom we can talk about it and try to find a plot we can agree on.

Sorry I haven't watched any of them. I was going to watch divergent, but was told that it was bad, and put it off.

Two things, alright on the you being the male warden, be a new experience for me. the second thing is would you rather do this on a forum or over pm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back