• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Oneway Ticket- f/m/f -CLOSED

Rhode130

I am the brightside ;)
Oneway Ticket is the story of a threeway romance between childhood friends. Just to be clear : an open relationship that goes evenly three ways.

I myself will play as one of the girls, and the boy has already been filled. I need one more girl. If you are interested please read on.

In highschool the whole world turns into a battlefield; a war zone of questions never asked, feelings not understood and desires pushed away. This story follows the lives of three teens who have been close friends since childhood. Their lives are suddenly turned upside down when it comes to light that each of them has developed, or harbored feelings for the others. They must each come to terms with loving not one but two people.

One must ask questions never asked in the open.

One must fight with everything ever learned to come to terms with feelings that were once a shameful secret.

One must learn to embrace their desires, even if the world considers them wrong.

Together they board the train of the unknown with nothing but each other and a oneway ticket to their unsure future, the only thing they are certain of is that thier futures will forever be entwined...

Usual rules apply:

Check it frequently

No one-liners unless it's conversation or you're in a hurry

Cussing is allowed but not so much that it makes others uncomfortable

Don't be afraid to ask questions or add to the plot; it will be your role-play just as much as it is mine.

Roles:

Girl one: Rhode130

Guy: Maddox Rainer

Girl two: Open.

If you would like the last spot please message here or PM me and we will all trade character info and plot disscusion.

Ok so, the last person who attempted this role-play fell through. I am now in need once more.

I need someone who can and will role-play a girl well.

Thank you.

I know right! Maybe it just won't ever happen. I think I will, maybe something good will come of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back