• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy onegai, kamisama :: original search (m/f)

neco

MEGA BAKA
hi, I'm Neco! back with another boring little search thread cause I got another silly idea I wanna try out, hah.​
a bit exhausted at the moment so this is gonna be pretty brief! here's a short list of some stuff you might wanna know about me:​
  • over 18.
  • semi-literate, I think? I'll do my best to keep up with you, regardless!
  • OK writing over PMs or threads, lemme know which you'd prefer.
  • not very comfortable using photos of actual people for characters. anime or honestly any sorta artwork would be preferred.
  • relaxed and patient. please do take your time and just have fun writing, and I'll do the same!
  • I like cats and vidya games.
  • I'm tired.
also probably some other stuff I'm forgetting to mention, so if there's something you wanna know that's not listed here, don't be afraid to ask!​

this is intended to be a super casual, lighthearted and fluffy sorta idea, focused on the pairing of a Japanese fox (not a furry! just like ears and a tail, y'know) god and a human girl.​
sorta already got a character in mind I'd love to use for the girl, so I'm looking for someone to play the role of the fox god in this!​
maybe not immediate, but this was written with eventual romance in mind, so sorry if that's not quite your thing! I'm a huge sucker for cute romantic junk myself, though, so I just can't help it, hah.​
also, really not interested in anything other than m/f for this, so please don't ask to change the genders to make this m/m or f/f or anything like that!​
not super interested in incorporating any doubling, either. would like for this to just be focused on these two characters mainly, sorry!​
ultra basic gist of it is, somewhere in a small, countryside town in Japan lives a young girl who has recently entered her second year of high school. she's by all accounts rather ordinary... well, except for the fact that she's been alone most of her life. without parents or even a single friend at her side, she's practically been on her own ever since she was small. the only family she truly has left is her aunt whom she lives with, though rarely ever sees due to her working abroad much of the time. somewhat shy and lacking much of a presence at her school, she hasn't the slightest clue how to go about making friends, and thus far has spent all sixteen years of her life without any. but one day, she decides to take the scenic route on the way home from school, and stumbles upon an abandoned shrine, distinctly looking as if it hadn't been touched in centuries. saddened by its disheveled state, the girl decides to devote herself to caring for the place of worship, diligently stopping by every day after school to do so. about a week's worth of hard work later, and the shrine is neat and magnificent, befitting of the god it's dedicated to. before returning home one evening, she decides to pay one last visit to the shrine, not to clean, but to pray to its god. from the bottom of her heart, she prays to him for just one thing: a friend. someone that'll always be at her side, no matter what.​
then, suddenly, answering the poor girl's heartfelt prayer, the esteemed fox god of the shrine appears before her, boldly proclaiming that he will be the dear friend she seeks! taking her wish for someone that'll never leave her perhaps a bit too literally, he insists on pushing himself into her daily life whenever he can, even going so far as to begin living with her, and even attending her school as a teacher, under the guise of a distant relative who has come to live with the girl and her aunt. although she finds him to be a bit of a handful at first, the two gradually grow closer and closer as the days go by, perhaps even to the point of them caring for one another as more than just friends...​
and that's about it!​
please send me a PM instead of posting here if you're interested!
I respond to PMs much faster than I do posts, and thread notifications can be a bit wonky for me sometimes so PMs are the best way to contact me, usually.​
anyways, thanks for visiting my super boring thread! see ya, and hope you have a great day/night/afternoon/whatever! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back