• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

keylimexx

candiedpecan
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! I'm looking for someone to join me in a long-term, literate roleplay; specifically, one that has multi-paragraph, detailed, daily replies, though I understand life gets busy, so I'll survive if you give me a heads up. I also believe in quality > quantity.

I'm looking for MxF right now, and I prefer to play as male characters. I'm flexible though so if you're dying for your main character to be male, I'll gladly switch to female.

I love original plots and romance, so let me know if you have any that you’ve been craving to try out. I’m always down to give creativity a whirl!

Some ideas I’m in the mood for:

- Historical (pretty much anything, especially Roman Senator’s Daughter x Former Gladiator/Now Bodyguard)
- Princess x Bodyguard
- Abomination (the love child of an angel and a demon) x Son of Lucifer (I have a plot idea)
- Alien x Human
- Vampire/Werewolf x Human
- Drug Addict x Rehab Counselor
- Apocalypse
- Magical boarding school / Regular boarding school
- slice of life

If there’s something else you’re interested in that I haven’t listed, please suggest it! I rarely do fandoms, but sometimes I can be convinced.

Feel free to post on this thread or PM me if you’re interested or if you have any questions/suggestions!

Hiya! I'd love to try a boarding school RP, and I might have an idea. Drop me a PM if you'd be interested.

Hi! Are you still looking for someone for Princess x bodyguard or Abomination x Son of Lucifer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back