• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern One x one

Hello there and welcome to my little thread. Before I get into what I’m looking for in a partner, I should probably tell you a little about me.

- I’m in my twenties, a dog mom to two adorable pains in the ass, and work a full-time and part-time job. I’ve been roleplaying since I was around twelve, so it’s been years. I love out of character chat and can probably chatter with you about anything.

Now onto what I am looking for. I promise I will make this as short and painless as possible...

- I’m looking for someone who has little to no limits. I enjoy darker themes and mature subjects. I also would prefer you to be at least 18+, since again I am in my twenties.
- I tend to stick to male x female pairings. I am open to female x female pairings, but have little experience with it. Although, I have nothing against male x male, I am not good at it.
- I play a female main or we double, period. I will not just play a male character. In fact, I enjoy multiple characters in my roleplays.
- Realistic face claims please.
- I’d like someone who would roleplay in private message, email, or google docs please.
- I am looking for someone who will plot with me, isn’t afraid to tell me their ideas, and who gets into writing as much as I do.

Now onto what I roleplay...

- I stick to modern pairings. I do have a few plots, which I will gladly talk to people about via private message.

- Abusive/toxic relationshio
- Older x younger
- Stripper x client
- Kidnapped
- Obsession
- Addict x sober
- Addict x Addict
- Mafia, gang, or biker gang
- Road trip
- Friend reunion
- Boss x employee
- Teacher x student
- Therapist x client
- Inpatient rehab (addiction and/or mental health)
- Sugar baby x sugar daddy
- Cop x prostitute
- Vampire x human
- Ex x ex

I’d really love to combine pairings together and come up with something crazy as well. Please PM me if they are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back