• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern one x one - teen roleplay

At his reply, Sky grinned. "That's really cool. Having an idea of what you want to do always makes life tangibly exciting, a dream that's not so farfetched always makes me so motivated and excited for the future." She hummed. "I suppose for now we can focus on the wonderful excitement of a fundraiser." She chuckled lightly.

"Do you have any other hobbies?" She asked curiously, resting her head on her hand which was propped up on the table, looking at him. She could stay like that all day, just looking at him and daydreaming about seeing him in a suit again. Maybe she had a thing for guys in suits, or maybe she had a thing for Cas. Either way, she liked the image in her head.

( Hellooo! I apologize for disappearing for awhile, I got really swept up in discord, then the holidays, totally neglected my rpnation :C )

(I’m okay! Not really doing much honestly, trying to keep busy as best as possible! I’m just glad you’re good honestly)

( Thanks c: You too... Hm, I do want to continue our role play, if your still up for it. Just not sure if I want to stick with the same plot XD haha )

(Of course I'm still up for it! We don't have to stick with the same plot, honestly I don't mind! Did you have anything else in mind?)

(Hmm I don’t have any others than ones I’ve mentioned before! Are you just wanting to change the plot/direction that it’s going in? We could even start fresh with these characters, honestly whatever you want to do just let me know)

( I think I finally thought of something! I was listening to Jessie's Girl, a song, I don't know if you've heard of it... But it's about longing for a girl that the guy can't have. Maybe your character is already dating someone? They could be safe, the football team captain or something. Then a new guy shows up, he's dark, different, and they start falling for each other? ORR your characters boyfriend has a best friend, and the best friend has a crush on your character? I can play both parts. Lemme know what you think c: )

(Oo yes I know and love that song!! I know it from Glee ahaha. And genuinely I love both of those ideas so so much, you can pick which one!! They're both perfect and I'd love to do either!!)

(I'm thinking total opposite of Zim? Maybe he's this total golden boy, captain of the football team, honours student or something? Blonde hair, light clothing and stuff? What are your thoughts?)

( Yeah that sounds good! And High School right? I was wondering also, how would you feel about rping on discord? I just feel like I forget about this place sometimes lol )

(I was thinking High School yeah, unless you want different? And yes discord sounds like a great idea, I usually have it open and stuff so I'm more likely to check that than this! My discord is m a y#4758)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back