• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom one x one/small group search! ((au's, m//))

beru

hey there guys, gals, and other pals.

my name is Vincent, but call me whatever you want. Vin, Vinny, Beru, fucking nerd, whatevs.
i'm 21, ♂ , gay af, and absolutely obsessed with video games

right now i'm looking for some 1x1's, or maybe a small (3-5 people) group!
i'm extremely chill about roleplaying; i don't have time to reply every single day, so patience is super cool. i shoot for at least every other day, but sometimes i'll reply 5 times in one day if i'm feeling like it. it just depends on how motivated i'm feeling. so, give me some room, and i'll do the same for you!

i primarily am looking for m// stuff. if we double, i am more than willing to do f// or mxf as well, but on my end i would prefer m// !! i really only like playing canon characters, also, so i'd prefer just canon x canon stuff right now.
i can rp anywhere, though i prefer skype or email since it's easier for me to access at all times. will do threads, i just don't care about making pretty posts, as you can see. i also love talking with my partners ooc, and my skype is open for that as well! i can also make a discord if needed; i'm just so used to skype i haven't bothered yet lmao

i also don't really have many plot/au ideas off the top of my head, so if you have any, feel free to shoot them my way! i love hearing your opinions and ideas and i'm open to every genre.

uhhh that's all the boring stuff outta the way. here's fandoms i'm looking for!

axel // roxas
sora // riku

chrom // m!robin
chrom // gaius
inigo // fucking anyone

xander // m!corrin
xander // ryoma
xander // laslow
takumi // leo
niles // leo
laslow // fucking anyone i am Weak

forsyth // python
leon // kamui

okay this one i'll do oc x oc for!
alternatively if you play guzma to my oc i will literally play any canon to your oc. or anything. want naruto to be a pokemon trainer? i'll fuckin write him as a pokemon trainer. blease i'm weak for this trash bag.

i believe that's all! if you're interested feel free to drop me a line!!​

I actually like a lot of these pairings. But.. I'm craving a chrom x m!robin one so hard. I'd love to do one with you!!

if you've any ideas for chrom/robin, laslow/corrin or leokumi i'd be happy to hear them! otherwise i'm also down for a pokemon rp.

if you've any ideas for chrom/robin, laslow/corrin or leokumi i'd be happy to hear them! otherwise i'm also down for a pokemon rp.
i didn't have any concrete ideas set in stone, but i'd love to do something leokumi!! i'm open to suggestions or if you were blank too we can always brain storm something if you'd like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back