• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern one x one search [modern]

wolvesatthedoor

One Time Luck
So, I've had this idea for quite a while now and I'm actually writing a story with this character as we speak. I figured having a plot idea already outlined, and an intro already ready to go for this specific plot is perfect.
It also helps that I have both a male and female character, and I'm comfortable playing both at this point - though I usually do play male characters. The genre of the role play is modern/young adult, as well as romance/drama/etc.

Now, to get to the plot idea that I had in mind.. this is only a vague description mind you because the further brainstorming and plot twists will depend on the other persons feedback and whether or not they would like to add any ideas of their own into the mix.

Griffon Patterson will seemingly never changed, stuck in his way for years and not about to change anytime soon or so he thought. Griffon's perspective on life changes after running into an old high school friend at a party when he returns to his hometown, a place he'd swore he'd never go back to.
After a strange coincidence of happening to quite literally run into each other at a party, the friend has many questions as to where exactly Griffon has been.

A car accident happens which lands one, or both characters temporarily in hospital - much more, but too much to type out.

If this interests you at all, please let me know!
I've been looking for someone to write this plot out with for so long (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back