• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern one x one search [modern/other]

willow_moon

Magic Eight Ball
Hello there :3
Thanks for checking out my post, and I hope I can attract some new roleplay partners with similar interests.
I am looking for something long term, preferably modern based but I am all for fantasy twists as well to keep things interesting.

I have a story idea that I've converted into rp's in the past with quite a bit success, I have a full plot that I am willing to share if this interests anyone.
However, I am open to hearing your ideas as well and am willing to go out on a limb and try other genres I haven't tried.

Aside from Modern genres, I am also interested in possibly something Alice Madness/Alice in Wonderland, Werewolves/Wolves, Hospital, etc.
Please feel free to contact me, or let me know of anything that may interest you as well.

Looking for multiple partners as I'm off work right now and have time to fully commit to writing, usually I am online most of the day.
I'm in Canada, so right now it's 10:23pm where I am right now.

Looking forward to hearing from you :3

Hello there :3
Thanks for checking out my post, and I hope I can attract some new roleplay partners with similar interests.
I am looking for something long term, preferably modern based but I am all for fantasy twists as well to keep things interesting.

I have a story idea that I've converted into rp's in the past with quite a bit success, I have a full plot that I am willing to share if this interests anyone.
However, I am open to hearing your ideas as well and am willing to go out on a limb and try other genres I haven't tried.

Aside from Modern genres, I am also interested in possibly something Alice Madness/Alice in Wonderland, Werewolves/Wolves, Hospital, etc.
Please feel free to contact me, or let me know of anything that may interest you as well.

Looking for multiple partners as I'm off work right now and have time to fully commit to writing, usually I am online most of the day.
I'm in Canada, so right now it's 10:23pm where I am right now.

Looking forward to hearing from you :3
I would be interested. I like modern settings.

Hey! I’m new to this site and totally down for both modern and fantasy rp! I’m down to talk about any ideas you have <3

Hello! I'm quite interested in this post for rp! (: I'm into any idea you have for the roleplay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back