• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One x One Search - Craving One Piece, Soul Eater!

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for an long term partner to roleplay with. I been roleplaying since 2003. That seventeen years of roleplaying
I do Messages (PM's) and Discord roleplays only. I never roleplay on here before. I have roleplay on Gaiaonline.
I don't much of Canon x Canon pairs. I only do OC x Canons only. I also do OC x OC pairs also.
I'm 32 year old also. I'm looking for 18+ roleplayers.

What I'm looking from you is.
Two paragraphs at least or more.
I do double!
I only Do M/F only. Sorry.

Caving's
One piece<3 ( I'm looking for Law, I can play Kid, Zoro, Ace, Corazon, Doffy)
Inuyasha (I'm Looking for Bankotsu Hiten and Koga. I can play Koga, Sesshomaru and Inuyasha)
Final Fantasy 7 (I'm looking for Reno , Cid. I can Play Cloud )
Kingdom Hearts<3 ( I'm looking for Axel, Riku and Saix I play Riku, Sora, Demxy )
Soul Eater (I'm looking for Kid, Black Star. I can play Soul)<3
Pokemon (I'm Looking for Gladion. I play N)
Yu Yu Hakusho (I'm looking for Shishiwakamaru or Kurama. I can play Kurama, Yusuke and Hiei) <3
Naruto ( I'm looking for Neji Hyuga or Hidan, I can play Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi Uchiha and Rock Lee) I'm not feeling it right now.

The ones with the hearts. Are my current liking right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
One Piece is my favorite manga and I'm fully caught up! Maybe we can work something out?

We can message me on here or if you have an discord we can talk there also.
I seen up to Dressrosa. I haven't seen rest of it yet... I'm working on it
@ The Good Doctor The Good Doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back