• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom one x one, scratch my back and i'll scratch yours. ( shokugeki no soma craving! )

aellionios

• im opal, or liz whichever. i've been on gaia for the past 10 years, and now i found this place to use and i keep getting sucked back in rp and writing. so i was on a few months ago, got some rps and disappeared again but then ended up dropping those rps bc i couldn't keep up with life and life took a turn for the worst.

anw. back to what i was saying. im looking to get back into the swing of things, my depression has begun to resurface and the best way i battle it is by writing. im 28 years old ( oogs ) and i do have a full time job as well as game a lot so replies won't be multiple times a day but i will at least get a reply out every one to two days. sometimes i need a nudge to get off my ass though so discord are available for that.
    if we are in plotting stage, pls let me know if u wanna drop just so i don't keep messaging u plot bunnies and bothering u. if we past plotting stage, feel free to drop with or without warning or reason. i don't mind.
    uh- romance is a huge plus for me, it doesn't have to happen but its hard to have a long term rp without some type of emotions developing so expect romance just adds a little flavor for me. ( but expect other things too, angst and drama = life ) and honestly, i prefer... het romances just bc... just bc. idk any sort of same sex has always been dull to me and just straight into romance all the time sO maybe ive had shitty partners.
    uh honestly prefer google docs over much anything but i'll do thread, and email. no pm tho, it's so annoying to do pm roleplays on here.
    i have no limits but hence why i prefer to write off site more than anything. that's not on sexual things, that's on blood, gore, adult themes such as drugs, alcohol, among others, mental illness, death. length doesn't matter as long as i can work with it. mostly fandom based? i like reliving my anime filled child hood with some new additions. ( i am open to any manga recommendations, or anime recommendations )
    UHH i think thats it.

• what im down for

anime
    -- boku no hero academia ( craving!!! college au/future au though ) // bakugou ( read the manga ) ( closed for now )
    -- yu-gi-oh // seto kaiba ( wut if they all just went to college )
    -- tsubasa reservoir chronicles
    -- attack on titan ( only seen the anime )
    -- saiyuki // gojyo , hakkai ( aUs, mafia au ? fuck ye )
    -- getbackers ( if you know this, i will legit worship you next level crave right here )
    -- bungou stray dogs
    -- shokugeki no soma ( pls give me my shinomiya i am up to date and super super craving this pls !! )

games ( including phone games like otome thingies i got no shame, recommend some, i love playing them )

-- ffxv ( i would love to explore the alternate ending but making it less light, more dark, plot hole central )

movies/tv shows

-- marvel // steve rogers, bucky barnes
    -- star trek // kirk

slice of life ? i guess
    -- gimme ideas and we'll see!!

word bank ( take any of these and put them into a plot and you might just have a winner )
    -- anything au's. ANYTHING that is an au. i love ripping out our favorite muses ( or people ) and tossing them into some random ass world. organized crime. mafia. hong kong. china. dancing. music. band. zombie apocalypse. supernatural. mutants. fantasy. crime dramas. college aus ( LOVE COLLEGE AUS MAN ). superpowers. anything where i can create a really dark world with some equally shitty plots and angst and drama. corrupt governments? crooked cops. all the filth. hate to love. friends with benefits.

i love manga, so if you want to suggest something to me that you think I might like
    and i do like it, I will probably be more than willing to write it.
    original plots ? maybe, gotta be good feel free to send me plots or post them here, we shall see!
    i scratch ur back if you scratch mine. i will use a face claim you like for an oc if you do the same for me if we do original plots. im down. ( im here for ur trash needs )
    fair warning, i tend to use poc face claims when i have the choice and means to use it in an rp. ( vietnamese, chinese and korean as well as mixed are my favorites. )
    im constantly adding things when i see it, so it's possible what you want can be added in the future
    you can advertise group rps or recruit me if you think i'd like it. i've got more time to fill now
    ALL ABOUT AUS. College AU? AU throwing celebs into a world of violence powers and corrupt governments based in china? I'm down. ( see push with chris evans, i stole lowkey lots of plot points from this movie bc i love it )

TLDR: AUs mans. AUs. Canon x OC. Scratch my back, I scratch yours. I'm down for all the trash if you are.

Last edited:
I will be if wes double
WEIRD bc I thought I had that doubling was a must in my thread but ye, I gotta double. Makes plotting much easier and you can have 2 different plots running at the same time, much more entertaining.
I swear I had it in there somewhere my bad.

Getbackers!! Unfortunately I don't have any plot ideas though
Also I'm new to rp, would that be fine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back