• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

supermartinbros

❝My wings have broken off and I keep falling...❞
Roleplay Type(s)

❝Introduction❞
Hello! Call me Super or Cosmic, either works! I am looking for a partner to RP with!
I'm an average RP loving person and I've been doing this for about an year since
I found RPing it had brought much joy to my life, and I would love
to make fun and interesting stories with you! Here's some facts about me!

♥ I am very flexible in writing to match yours but I would not write a novella.

♥ I can reply many times a day as long as I am not busy with my schedule but it really matters how
much you write and how much I write to reply, if it is a long text I may at least take 2 hours to reply if I do have time but
if it is a short response my response may take at least 30 minutes or so.

♥ I am ghost friendly, I know sometimes the RP may get boring and personal things may be things but it's
completely ok with me! A little bit of a warning would be nice though. ^^

♥ I am LGTQ+ friendly but many of my characters are straight and I am not familiar with fxf or mxm
pairings but I have nothing against them.

♥ I can practically do any kind of RPs but the only thing I cannot do is horror, I'm sorry I just don't like things that scare me! Other themes such as
gore and blood don't scare me as much though!

♥ I usually use females for my main Oc, and only use males when doubling but I will use males sometimes!
I like to do fandoms but I almost never do cannon characters.

♥ I would love to talk OOC! I also love drawing so I may sometimes be doodling some scenes of the RP! :3

♥ I love making stories combining things so feel free to tell me your ideas!

Now for some story plots I have in mind! Note, that everyone one of my stories have romance but they can all be platonic.

❝Stories❞
★ Masked feelings.
-royalty x maid or commoner
| Romance | Mystery | Medieval | Some Magic | Adventure. | Fantasy |
The Kingdom's King and Queen deciding to host a huge ball in which everyone may attend but everyone must where a m
ask to cover who they truly are this ball continued on for 3 days and nights,
but what happens when you meet your destined one.
The one you love, but you don't know what they hold
or hide beneath the mask which shows nothing....

★ Loose bolts.
- cyborg/half-human x human/royalty
| Dystopian | Science fiction | Romance | Adventure and Action|
One day a cyborg was found broken and you decide to help but what if that was your worst mistake?
What if you slowly start realizing knowing info
about some secrets that your parents, your country hid?
What happens when you slowly start to fall for an emotionless cyborg?

★ Scarlet War.
- human x human
|Dystopian | Post- Apocalypse| Thriller | Adventure | Dark themes | Science fiction | Fantasy | Monsters |
The world is threatened by a monster called The Scarlet feeding off human blood,
half of the human population has already been eaten or
been wiped out, and it is depended on you and some
other people to stop it find it's source.
But unexpectedly you may also find something else on your journey with your friends...

★ Phantom Romance.
-ghost x human
| Thriller | Adventure | Slice of life | School | Supernatural |
Your friends dared you to go to a haunted house with a dare which you eventually all decide to
go, but strangely when you enter the house nothing seems wrong
except you meet someone in the house which they don't
realize that they have already died... But you begin sympathizing with them
slowly by slowly you can feel yourself actually thinking they are alive and
you start liking them... But you can't it's impossible you are alive and they are....Dead....

❝Fandoms❞

Some fandoms I do like are :
-Ghibli
- Percy Jackson
- Lunar chronicles
- Hunger games
- Warrior cats
- Matched
- Marvel and DC
- Star wars
- Star trek (I recently watched it)
- Sailor moon
- Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer)
- BNHA
-Stranger things​

Last edited:
Hello! I saw that you had Pokemon as a listed fandom - would you like to create an RP together in that fandom? And if possible, would you be willing to do this in discord?

Hello! I saw that you had Pokemon as a listed fandom - would you like to create an RP together in that fandom? And if possible, would you be willing to do this in discord?
Hello there! I'm sorry for not seeing this response earlier, and sure! Please send me an invite for discord!

bro--

fuckinj warrior cats? god I miss that fandom! maybe we could do something warriors related or like...an original idea with completely original storylines? either or id gladly rp with you! : 3

Hello I'd like to do the Masked feelings story with you if that's still open! :)

bro--

fuckinj warrior cats? god I miss that fandom! maybe we could do something warriors related or like...an original idea with completely original storylines? either or id gladly rp with you! : 3
Please shoot me a DM! :D And we can discuss this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back