• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One x One RP Partner! Lots of Fandoms!

ireadtoomuch

attention span of a flea, activate!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome! I've been RPing for a reeeeaally long time now, but haven't been able to expand the fandoms for a while now. The characters underlined are ones I would like to have but I also play, and the others listed normally are ones I can play! I'm flexible with plots and whatnot, so either respond on the thread or PM me! I have Discord and Google as well, so ask for that info if you'd like it!

DC UNIVERSE VERY FLEXIBLE WITH CHARACTERS: Wisteria Isley, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Red Hood/Robin/Jason Todd, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Nightwing/Dick Grayson, Barbra Gordon, Robin/Tim Drake, Robin/Damian Wayne, other villains welcome!

MARVEL UNIVERSE VERY FLEXIBLE WITH CHARACTERS: Peter Parker/Spiderman, Gwen Stacy, , MJ, Steve Rogers, James 'Buchanan' Barnes, Felicia Hardy/Black Cat, Wanda Maximoff/Scarlett Witch, Miles Morales/Spider-Man, Tony Stark, Loki Laufeyson

DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN : Connor (BOTH RK-800 AND RK-900), Markus, Kamsky, Gavin

SUPERNATURAL: Dean Winchester

ARCHER: Very Flexible with Characters

GREY'S ANATOMY: Fairly Flexible, Jackson Avery, Mark Sloan

CRIMINAL MINDS: Penelope Garcia, Derek Morgan, Spencer Reid

HUSH HUSH SAGA: Patch, Nora, An OC, of Mine, Vee

ETERNAL EDEN TRILOGY : Brynn, Patrick, William, Flexible

GUARDIAN TRILOGY: Maggie, Eran

SHADOWHUNTER CHRONICLES: Extremely Flexible with Characters

Hey! I'm interested in a Marvel RP if you are! If you want to, can you PM me first? I don't have the ability to do so yet ^^;

Hi there! I'd be down to do some MCU, DBH or DC with you! I can't pm yet though so feel free to shoot me a message if you'd be interested!

Welcome! I've been RPing for a reeeeaally long time now, but haven't been able to expand the fandoms for a while now. The characters underlined are ones I would like to have but I also play, and the others listed normally are ones I can play! I'm flexible with plots and whatnot, so either respond on the thread or PM me! I have Discord and Google as well, so ask for that info if you'd like it!

DC UNIVERSE VERY FLEXIBLE WITH CHARACTERS: Wisteria Isley, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Red Hood/Robin/Jason Todd, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Nightwing/Dick Grayson, Barbra Gordon, Robin/Tim Drake, Robin/Damian Wayne, other villains welcome!

MARVEL UNIVERSE VERY FLEXIBLE WITH CHARACTERS: Peter Parker/Spiderman, Gwen Stacy, , MJ, Steve Rogers, James 'Buchanan' Barnes, Felicia Hardy/Black Cat, Wanda Maximoff/Scarlett Witch, Miles Morales/Spider-Man, Tony Stark, Loki Laufeyson

DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN : Connor (BOTH RK-800 AND RK-900), Markus, Kamsky, Gavin

SUPERNATURAL: Dean Winchester

ARCHER: Very Flexible with Characters

GREY'S ANATOMY: Fairly Flexible, Jackson Avery, Mark Sloan

CRIMINAL MINDS: Penelope Garcia, Derek Morgan, Spencer Reid

HUSH HUSH SAGA: Patch, Nora, An OC, of Mine, Vee

ETERNAL EDEN TRILOGY : Brynn, Patrick, William, Flexible

GUARDIAN TRILOGY: Maggie, Eran

SHADOWHUNTER CHRONICLES: Extremely Flexible with Characters

i have an idea, post-winter soldier, want to hear it?

Hey i would be intrested but theres something i like to talk to you about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back