• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings One x one rp idea (dm me)

Mxtivated

Two worlds apart.

Before, Muse A even set foot in the door in his 20th century college for his first day of freshman year.. he felt his phone beginning to tremble in his hands. "What the f--" he mumbled as sparks of electricity flew out of his phone while a bright light blinded him. He felt a pulling sensation that he couldn't resist, as if he was a magnet attracted to a fridge.

Muse B however lives in the 90's where the phone is the size of a brick and no one owns their own smartphone, where arcades still exist in abundance and movies are displayed in black and white.

Muse A spawned at Ridgemorton college at 7am on Monday morning in 1990, the same era as Muse A. Too perfect right? Just enough time to enrol himself and potentially get a tour guide. However, Muse B's sibling was the one who messed with the universe by creating a time machine in their timeline. God knows how. When the time machine was used, it broke down and needs to be reconstructed to be able to send both of them back to their original timelines. However, it's the 90's and most of these materials haven't even been invented or found in abundance. He supposed Muse B's sibling was too smart for his time. After all, they did get a degree in physics (as they've already graduated.)

When Muse A attends Muse B's college, they tend to become close friends rather quickly and potentially develop into something more romantic. However Muse A feels guilty not mentioning to Muse B about how he's from the future. One because he'd sound insane, but also because he didn't want to ever go back to the future. He had all he needed here, with her.
Two, he knew that she'd be upset with him if she knew that he was partly the reason as to why her sibling had never returned home. Especially considering he had been ignoring all contact with her sibling (on a special phone) in regards to how to go about fixing the time machine. He needed all the time he could get.

- Dm me if keen :)
- I'll be playing Muse A but I can play Muse B (these genders can be interchangable too, Muse B could always be make and Muse A be female.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back