• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings |one x one| [mxf, OCs] drama/angst/dark

gallifreyamavor

Hello! I am back after a very long hiatus, finding myself with a bit more free time these days. I would like to pick up a couple rps and get into writing again. In the effort to keep this interest check concise, it may come off a bit cold -- I promise I am fun/nice!

- I am 21+, I would like for my partner to be as well
- est timezone
- pronouns she/her/they/them
- I would like the rp to mxf based, myself playing a female main character and us both picking up NPCs to help fill our world
- I only role play over PMs or Discord (after plotting here and making sure we're a good match)
- Role plays that include some level of romance hold my interest best. I love a good slowburn within our plot/world-building
- I have no limits/triggers, but please tell me yours
- Quality over quantity -- however! I would like at least two to three paragraphs per post. I understand different parts of the role play may call for shorter posts with action sequences and dialogue, but there is never an excuse for one-liners... Don't just tell me what your character is saying! Tell me why they are saying it, their thoughts, their actions or expression... I usually always write at least three-five paragraphs per post and typically end up with thousand word introductions
- Long story short... the better you give me to work with, the better I can give you in return
- I enjoy using face claims (realistic) and occasionally a character sheet, but it is not required
- ghost/busy friendly
- I can typically respond once a day, if not every other day. On the weekends, I am potentially the most active and have been known to respond multiple times a day and really get into back and forth replies if we are on at the same time.
- Most importantly... HAVE FUN! I like chatting in OOC, hearing about your day, or sending the latest meme. I write because I enjoy it and I want you to as well.

Still with me? Great! Let's talk pairings!

- vampires (or other supernatural creatures)
- been wanting to play a sort of banshee character
- fae/faeries (have never read ACOTAR, but probably similar vibes)
- angel/demon
- character x death/reaper
- body guard x charge (whether they be the child of someone important, a star, etc)
- witness protection-esque
- mafia-esque ... something dark, dangerous, gritty
- road trip
- addicts/anonymous therapy meetings
- struggling artist
- something witchy/witch hunters??
- greek gods, deities, demigods, etc
- Hades/Persephone vibes
- medieval / med. fantasy
- hunger games... but, like, *not* Hunger Games lol
- slice of life settings... but make it dark

Interested in something else? It doesn't hurt to ask! Have a plot in mind? I am all ears!
Feel free to ask questions on the thread, but please do not post your interest here -- send requests through PMs and please, for the love of Hades, put some effort into it? I'm not going to require some kind of detailed template, but simply sending "interested" is a real mood killer and I'll likely just leave the convo.

I think that's everything! Xoxo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back