• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern one x one {modern, dark, and angst filled}

haunted

Hello and welcome to my lovely little thread! This is my first thread here so I hope it all makes sense. Hopefully there will be something some of you will be interested! Please feel free to PM me if you are interested. (:

Rules:
- I’m in my late twenties and would prefer my partner to be 18+ due to the themes I enjoy roleplaying.
- I’m super friendly and love out of character chats, but understand if you are strictly interested in roleplaying only. Please tell be if that’s the case, but please be open to plot with me. There is nothing I hate more than feeling like I’m plotting alone.
- I am 18+ and would prefer you to be the same.
- I have very few limits or triggers and enjoy dark and mature themes.
- I typically roleplay male x female or female x female roleplays. I do not have much experience or confidence doing male x male. With that being said, I will play female or double up as one of each. Please do not force the male role on me.
- I roleplay over PMs or email. I have no preference though.
- I can take or leave character sheets but really do like visuals of characters.
- Please be able to write, give me some details, and plot with me. Don’t make me do all the work and please give me something to write with. I consider myself detailed and can easily write 6+ paragraphs per post. With that being said, I am definitely not going to crucify for you spelling mistakes or grammer. Hell, I definitely make mistakes.

Genres:

- I do not roleplay fantasy, historical, fandoms, sci-fi, supernatural, or anime.
- I stick to modern settings only.
- * means I have a plot
- I’m open to suggestions!

- Older x younger
- Boss x emoloyee
- Affair
- Arranged marriage
- Kidnapping
- Stalker/Obsession
- Abusive relationship *
- Teacher x Student
- Addict x sober
- Mental health and/or substance abuse inpatient facility
- Roadtrip
- Reunion
- Gang life (would love to do a biker gang)
- Stripper/dancer x client
- Addict x addict
- Therapist x Client
- Ex x Ex

Hey, I'd love to rp using the Ex × Ex storyline mixed with Boss × Employee! However, I'd love if we could double up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back