• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Way or Another

Max stood outside of her school frowning some as she waited for her cousin to pick her up. She was in her junior year of highschool and was ready to get out of Santo Padre. She had been living with her cousin since her parents died when she was ten. As he pulled up in his low rider she rushed over raising an eyebrow when she saw a new guy in the front seat with him. She knew her cousin was into the gang scene of the town but this new guy didn't seem like he was apart of any gang she knew of.

Jack sat outside his steak out watching the house intently with his partner giving a heavy sigh. They hadn't seen movemebt in hours and it was starting to get on his nerves. He looked up seeing her walk into the house biting his lip a bit. She had been his informant for about 6 months now and right now she was to provide proof that this house was a distribution house and if he got it taken down he would be taking down the biggest gang in this shit hole city. It could get him the promotion he longed for and hopefully he could get her out of that place as well.

Steve looked over at his partner and smirked some, "You know her ass isn't the part giving us information." He pointed out, stretching a bit and smacking the gum he was chewing, "Boss ain't gonna be happy if he finds out you're sleeping with her... This isn't New York, small towns, people talk." He pointed out.

Carmen walked straight into Vicki's place and smiled over at Angel. Back when she wasn't snitching on the whole set up she had loved being Angel's favorite girl to be near. She'd known the biker a long time and at one time, before he'd patched, she thought she was going to be his old lady and live the biker life from there on out... but then she'd met Jack, and he'd swept her off her feet at the bar, after yet another argument with Angel, and after that the club secrets spilled like no tomorrow and she'd fallen hard and fast for the DEA agent threatening to turn everthing upside down for the people she'd always considered family. She went straight over to him and straddled his hips, kissing along his jaw, "Hey handsome, the client here yet?" She asked him. She had a wire under her clothes to try and collect more information for the agents. She knew she was in a precarious position but the handsome cowboy had helped her be braver than she thought was possible.

Aaron looked up at her and frowned, "Well... get in the damn car Max, I got places to be." He muttered sighing heavily. in all reality she was like a little sister to him and he cared about her more than anything. He wanted to make sure she was able to get out of there as soon as she could and he'd do whatever he could to help her get there. "I'm gonna drop you at home, me and Coco got a job to do. Won't be back til late. Money for pizza on the fridge." He muttered, concentrating on the road ahead of him. He'd been prospecting for the Mayans for almost 18 months and coco and him were both close to a patch. He'd grown close to the slightly over-wired, clumsy, loud mouth.

Coco glanced back at her and nodded "Hey. Won't keep him out overnight." He promised, rolling the window down and lighting a cigarette, leaning back some and turned the music up a lot louder. They were still both young and naive enough about the gang life to just think it was cool to have colors you repped and to have people to back you up just because. The money was good too and growing up the way he had Coco wasn't about to turn it down.

Jack rolled his eyes frowning some and quickly tuned in when they picked up her wire "I don't know what you're talking about." He muttered frowning when he heard Angel's voice on the other end. He hated that she still slept with him here and there. He had fallen hard for woman and he hadn't meant to. He was supposed to have scouted her out and turned her to snitch which he did with ease, but he never thought he would have fallen this hard for her or really any woman.

Angel smirked some letting his hands run up her thighs gripping them some "Mmm hey mamas....where you been huh? I've been missin you." He muttered nipping at her neck some

Max got in quickly and buckled up some giving a small nod "When is Tía going to be home?" She asked knowing her aunt had been working two jobs as of late. She had been worried about her cousin as of late with this biker club he had been prospecting for and she just hoped it wouldn't get him killed. She sighed as they rolled up on the house and got out looking over at Aaron "Be careful alright?"

Carmen smiled and held onto his shoulders, "I've been busy Angel... you gonna be around tonight or you going on the drug run?" She asked him, biting down on her lip as she pulled his face back up to look at him again. "Cause if you're free I might come over." She murmured.

"Not til tomorrow, pulling a double shift at the hospistal, yeah yeah will do." He muttered and waved her off, heading in with Coco.

Coco frowned some glancing over at Aaron and flicked his cigarette out the window, "She legal?" He asked him meaning Max "Cause if so I can't believe you give her free reign, lock her up cause that is one fine looking girl." He smirked

Aaron frowned at his comments about his cousin "She aint legal and don't fucking think about it. She has got a good head on her shoulders, just about ready to get the hell out of this place." He muttered keeping his eyes on the road

Angel groaned some and inhaling her scent "Fuck I wish hermosa....but I gotta do a run." He muttered letting his hands sneek up her skirt "You gonna be in tomorrow? I'm free all day." He mumbled

She gave him a pout and just held his shoulders still. “Alright then... I guess I’ll have to see you tomorrow instead.” She murmured watching him some and pecked his lips before climbing off his lap and letting her hips sway as she headed out the door to leave, getting down to the end of the street and turned the corner before the van pulled up alongside her and she got in the back, sighing a bit. “I told you, they wont talk about a run until it’s over.” She sighed quietly, taking the wire off and passing it forward to jack. “I might get something tomorrow.” She murmured

coco smirked and just grunted in response. He’d grown close to Aaron sure but the guys paranoia tended to drive him crazy as they pulled up to Vicki’s and went inside, coco going straight to sit with Angel. “You still sure your intel was right? Someone’s really been ratting on us?” He asked frowning some. “Aaron’s been pretty paranoid lately.” He pointed out frowning some as he looked over at his friend.

Last edited:
Jack frowned some as he heard her start to leave sighing heavy and shaking his head a bit. They needed the confirmation and needed to know where it would be held or else they couldn't bust them on anything. As they rolled up and picked Carmen up he gave a small smile but quickly turned serious so none of the other men got suspicious. Steve had only known because he walked in on them one day but thankfully he had kept his word and didn't tell anyone. "Its alright Darlin' just try to see if you can get where they're making it." He told her calmly his southern drawl thick as he spoke to her.

Angel frowned some popping him upside the head a bit "Will you shut the fuck up? This ain't the place to be talkin that kind of shit." He muttered shaking his head a bit. He had definitely grown close to Coco and Aaron over the year they'd been there since he helped get the prospect gig and he hoped it wasn't one of them snitching. If it was, then it would blow back on him because he got them their foot in the door.

She frowned looking at him and nodded. “I uh... I think I can get that without the wire... if you follow Bishop and Taza, out of the club house this evening... they’ll take you right to the warehouse of galindos operations.” She mumbled watching Jack carefully, thanking them when they dropped her off at the end of her street, locking eyes with jack for a moment. “They’ll leave the club house at around four... follow them right to the warehouse.” She told him and started walking home, hoping jack would show up after he finished work.

coco sighed heavily and just shut his mouth, leaning back and watching the girls that disappeared up the stairs every so often but his mind soon went back to max. “Hey Aaron you gonna invite her to the party at the club tomorrow?” He asked him eyebrow raised

Aaron frowned some looking around the girl sat on his lap raising an eyebrow "Dunno, why? Already told you she is off limits." He muttered not liking that he was asking about his cousin more. He wanted her away from all of them and this life if he could help it.

Jack nodded some and wrote it down before they got to the house she stayed at. He locked eyes with her for a moment and smirked some. If he could help it he would be making his way into her bed by the end of the night.

Steve frowned once they got back to the office and they were left alone again. “You got it bad for her Jack.” He chuckled recognising the faraway look in his eyes as they were getting ready to go out again to follow the president of the club so they could find galindos warehouse.

coco shrugged some and smiled. “I mean... yeah but maybe she wants to hang out with her cousin for a bit?” He pointed out to him. “Plus I can still look she’s only a couple years younger than us.” He smirked. “Promise no touching”

Jack rolled his eyes shaking his head a bit "Don't know what you're talking about." He mumbled getting his things ready so they could follow the president of this club "I'm ready to take this son of a bitch down already." He muttered

Aaron shrugged some "Fine I'll bring her, if she wants to come." He muttered shaking his head some. He soon got up and made his way upstairs for a quick session with the girl on his lap before they needed to head out

“Then we can go home.” He chuckled and sighed some. “I know Connie wants me home pretty bad.... Miami at least has beaches instead of here.... just desert.” He grimaced as they were getting their vests on and headed out to the car to follow. There wouldn’t be any interaction, just photo taking but it was better to be safe than sorry.

Coco grinned and nodded looking at angel though he was just rolling his eyes. “What? She’s hot... hey when’s that chick of yours coming back?” He asked him curiously while he lit another cigarette

Jack nodded some and chuckled a bit "I mean it could be worse, blizzards are pretty shitty." He said giving a shrug sighing heavily as he thought about leaving Carmen. Maybe they could run off together, he would like that a lot. Take her away from this life.

Angel rolled his eyes at Coco shaking his head some "Tomorrow, my girl prospect you ain't gettin any unless you're patched." He said seriously

“You makin her your old lady anytime soon?” He asked him, “Shes been waiting long enough. Since we were kids.” He muttered. “Aaron’s cousin would probably make a good old lady, she’s hot, sounds like she don’t take extra shit.... man when I was in Afghanistan.. the only thing I could think of was wanting to get home and find someone.” He chuckled without humour.

Steve chuckled and nodded, getting in the passenger seat and getting his camera ready as they started driving. “what you gonna do about the biker girl? They’ll kill her if they find out.” He muttered.

Angel sat down sipping his beer and shrugged a bit "Might, she hasn't been as clingy as she used to be." He murmured laughing a bit when he brought up his cousin again "Man she must be somethin if you won't shut up about her." He said chuckling some "You'll find someone, just gotta make sure she'll put up with your bullshit."

Jack nodded and drove out following behind Bishop and Taza staying as far back as he possibly could "Alright when we get the place you switch spots with me to get better shots. I'll be look out." He muttered

Steve nodded in agreement. “Alright.... does the guy in the front keep looking back at us?” He questioned frowning some til the bikes turned onto a dirt road and they began following but as soon as they turned onto it themselves they frowned seeing no bikes. “Stop the car.” He muttered sighing heavily. The next thing he knew though before they could turn around was the sound of gun shots ringing out aimed at them. “Shit drive. Drive.” He snapped at Jack though by the tile they reached the highway again he’d gone quiet.

coco chuckled and shrugged some, getting up once Aaron came downstairs and they headed out to get to the club house to pick up their bikes for the run tonight.

Jack frowned as he followed them to the dirt road starting to get a bad feeling about it all. He quickly tried to pull out when the bikes were gone and ducked when the gun shots rang through the van. He sped off as they got away and pulled off the road to catch his breath "Shit...that was close." He said looking over at Steve going wide eyed when he saw him bloodied up from bullet wounds "Steve! Shit!!" He yelled getting him out of the van then tried to put pressure to the wounds while he called in for backup

Aaron came down after his time and slipped the girl some cash before he went down with Coco "Ready?" He asked going out and hoping on his bike roaring off into the dark night with his friend

Carmen was getting herself a glass of wine and some chips when she heard the knocking on her door, tensing up a little and grabbing the small gun she had, heading to answer it but relaxed quickly once she saw it was Jack, opening the door fully and frowned, not recognising the look in his eyes right now, "What happened?" She murmured, pulling him inside, kicking the door shut and wrapped her arms around him tightly, guiding him to the couch to sit down. "Jack, baby what's wrong?" she coaxed seeing him shaking like mad.

Coco nodded and headed out with him and Angel to get to the warehouse so they could assist the truck with protection to get to it's destination but he frowned when they arrived and saw that Bishop and Taza both looked furious. It was only meant to be those two and Angel plus the prospects but as they walked over it was clear th whole club was there. "This can't be good." He muttered to Aaron

Jack went straight to Carmen's after they had taken Steve away shaking like mad. He walked inside unzipping his jacket showing his blood soaked shirt and hands "Steve....they.....they killed him...they shot him." He said quietly looking over at her "Did you set us up?"

Aaron frowned some and gave a small nod "Not good at all." He muttered raising an eyebrow as he watched Bishop look pissed at them "Whats goin on?" He asked

She frowned some and quickly went to get some warm soapy water and a cloth, coming back and crouching in front of him, "Jack.... Why the hell would I do that? Get me arrested and then the whole club would know I'm the rat and I'd be dead soon as I hit prison.... I have only ever tried to help." She promised, pulling his shirt off of him and chucked it in the trash, taking his hands in hers gently and started to wash the blood off, "I'm sorry." She murmured to him, making him look at her, "I'm sorry that Murphy was killed.... I would never set you up... Especially if it was going to risk me losing you." She murmured to him.

"We got tailed today... Car followed us all the way from the club house. Cops of some kind.... So this rat whoever the fuck he is, needs to stand up now and tell us, or anyone that knows something needs to come forward... Cause I'm not gonna have our lives dragged through the mud when we are just getting to where we're all comfortable you understand? We took out one of them, but there will be more coming... We need to be ready and when I find out which one of you snitched... I'm going to kill you." He spat, angrier than he had ever been.

Jack nodded some and took a deep breath as he tried to relax himself "I'm sorry....I just....he has been my partner for ten years." He muttered "God his wife....they were expecting a kid..." he said quietly looking at her some cupping her cheeks and kissing her deeply

Max frowned some when she heard the car pull up around 2 in the morning. She got up and looked at Aaron as he came in giving a heavy sigh "There is pizza in the fridge if you want it." She said quietly and yawning some "Everything go okay?"

She frowned and pulled herself up to straddle his waist but pulled away from the kiss and just pulled him into her, hugging him tightly, "I'm so sorry baby." She whispered, kissing his head repeatedly, running her fingers through his hair, "Why... Why don't we shower and go to bed?" She murmured, rubbing his shoulders gently, "You need rest." She murmured to him, lifting his chin to make him look at her, "I got more of that honey shampoo you liked so much last time." She smiled a little. She had fallen so hard and fast for him but she was a little scared of what was going to happen when all this was over. Was he going to take her away from this place or just leave her behind.

He frowned some and rubbed his face "You shouldn't have waited up.. You got class tomorrow... There's a uh... there's a party tomorrow night though, you should come on down, free food." He promised and smiled at her, "Yeah it uh... it was okay." He muttered just tired now and had a couple slices of pizza before falling asleep on the couch

Max smiled some giving a small nod "Yeah yeah I'll be fine." She murmured watching him some "A party? Sure why not, I haven't been to one in a bit." She said happily before she made her way to bed now able to sleep since she knew he was home safe.

Jack nodded some and took a deep breath following her to the shower. He pulled her in close to him as they stood under the hot shower letting it wash the dry blood off of his body "Steve knew....about us." He mumbled softly to her "He didn't mind....but whatever new partner they give me...we have to be careful sugar."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back