• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy One Tower (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nicoli grinned even more and then gestured for her to follow. "Good. Now there isn't much I can show you in here, I am still learning myself." He said. Leading her through the safest path and then towards the Med Hall. "Now here I probably could give you as good a tour as any of the healers." He teased.

Helena smirked, "I would think so, since you have probably been in here as much as you have been on missions."

Nicoli chuckled some. "Yeah...yeah I don't have anything to say for myself on that case." He said with a grin as he showed her around the Med Hall some.

Helena smirked, "I didn't think that you would." she teased before she looked around with him, wondering how anyone could be a healer.

Nicoli smirked, chuckling a little as he led her through. He wasn't sure who all would be here for the night time shift, though he hoped Helena might be more comfortable in some of the various places if she knew at least one person in each.

Helena smirked as she looked around, thinking of all the times she was sure Nicoli came in here, even as a child, "You know, I think you would have been a cute kid, coming in here hurt." she commented.

Nicoli raised an eyebrow as he looked over to her. "I'll have you know I was a very cute kid...but I don't see how that would have been different when I came in here hurt." He said with a smirk.

Helena smirked, "I am sure you were cute, but probably not as cute to the healers after you came in with so many injures, so much." she teased.

Nicoli chuckled a little. “Yeah well...I think I became rather endeared to all of them after being here so often.” He said with a grin.

Roland smirked, "I don't know, I know I roll by eyes, even now when you come in here." he teased.

Helena smirked, seeing the older man, who seem to have been listening, "See." she pointed out.

Nicoli looked up in surprise but then laughed. “Yes well...you’ve had the fortune of being around me for some of the nastier scrapes.” He teased back. Things like internal bleeding and badly broken bones. Luckily the life-threatening stuff didn’t happen too often with him. But he’d been in some pretty bad spots before. “Roland this is Helena, Helena Roland. He’s Lilian’s husband.” He said.

Helena smiled, "Oh, your wife is very nice." she commented.

Roland chuckled, "She is a lot more then that." he smiled, "Anthony decided to help out in the Herbal, so Lillian took them both from me, for a while. Figured I would see what is going on around here, while I have been gone." he smirked, "Didn't expect to see you here without a bump or bruise." he commented to Nicoli, Helena just smiled looking at Nicoli.

Nicoli smirked a little. “I was showing Helena around. Figured she should know where this room is. If she can’t find me in the training area or annoying her in her lab...there’s probably a good chance I’m here.” He teased lightly.

Roland smirked, "There is no other place for you to be." he teased before he sighed, "You know, Helena, my uncle actually helped Davina get this one out." he motioned to Nicoli, "He was a stubborn one and Davina and I were still not Masters just yet. So, when I tell you that it was concerning, you should know, it wasn't taken lightly. Helena couldn't help but giggle.

“Hey now,” Nicoli said, smirking some as he pretended to be offended. But he couldn’t keep the smile away. “Do you know how often my mother talks about that?” He teased and then he acted as though he were horrified. “Oh gods my mother...she’s going to share so many embarrassing things.” He said in mock horror.

Helena chuckled, Roland smiled, "I am sure I can prepare her for some of those stories, if you would like." he smiled at Helena, "Like the one time, he was learning about an herb that helps clotting and I don't know where he came up with the idea that this could be used for clotting a water spill, but he couldn't understand why the room was still flooding. I don't know how he broke the tank or what he was doing. I just remember Davina and I heard panic and ran." he laughed and Helena laughed, "Pretty sure he tried it again with something else, because he was banned by his mother from the herb for weeks, for over use."

Nicoli actually blushed a little at that. “I was five and to be perfectly fair I figured if it could clot blood then surely it could clot water.” He said with a playful smile.

Helena smirked, "I think this is something I will have to say is more of a warrior in you." she giggled.

Roland laughed, "Did you at least explain how the water ended up flooding the room in the first place?"

Nicoli gave a sheepish grin. “I uh...yes my mother had gotten it out of me. There was a tank with pretty flowers if wanted to see. It was too tall and I too short and well you know how it is with children and glass.” He said with a smirk.

Helena smirked as Roland sighed, "Well, that would be something you did." Roland teased.

Helena smirked as she looked at Nicoli, "You seem like a silly child." she stated.

Nicoli chuckled. “I probably was. Everything I did was of course logical...in my own mind.” He teased.

Roland smiled, "I have to get back to rounds before going to get the kids, so Helena.just don't let Nicoli get you in trouble."

Helena chuckled, "I won't. I'm not going to let Mr. Logic try to drag me into his wet messes." She giggled, talking the moment to remind Nicoli of the story Roland just said.

Nicoli laughed some. “You two are so mean.” He teased, he waved to Roland. “Hopefully your rounds are quick. I’m glad you got to spend some time with the kids.” He said.

Roland just smiled and Helena giggled, "So, you haven't already been a typical Warrior, or healer." She pointed out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back