• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy One Tower (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nicoli grinned. "I believe it, there are many good qualities that you Sciences have. All of you have made things that are useful to warriors." He agreed.

"Well, that is the point of Sciences, to make things useful and perfect spells." Helena busted, "We are the only way to keep our towers moving forward."

Nicoli smirked and looked to her again. "Yes, I can see how that would be true. Never mind the warriors who protect you." He teased.

Helena nodded, "Right. Because they are just big headed power hungry pain in the asses that think they know best, when they clearly know one thing and that is to kill." she teased.

Hey now." Niocli said, playfully pouting. "I'm not power hungry...the rest I can't speak for." He said with a chuckle.

Helena giggled, "Why have a competition if you aren't power hungry." she pointed out, "Not to meant the fact that you train to get better just to be the best at your field."

Nicoli smirked. "Well if you put it that way then yes, power hungry is right too. But I would prefer to call it motivated." He said. He liked hearing her laugh, it was a pleasant sound that he'd heard very little from her.

Helena chuckled, "Well, there you go, score one for Science again. We are ever so good at being right." she teased as they walked, "So, we are going to the Herbal and I have had no chance of actually watching where we are going, you know that right?"

Nicoli looked to her a little confused. "What do you mean?" He asked with an amused grin. He would have picked up on it quicker usually but he was much more focused on her than much else.

Helena smirked, "Well, while you are leading the way, we are talking and I am focused on that, so I have no idea if we have made any turns or what half the tower looks like on the way there." she pointed out.

Nicoli stopped suddenly. "Oh," He looked a little sheepish and looked to her. "Sorry. Um...from the tree we've only made a right hand turn. Otherwise mostly straight." He said with a smirk. "Don't worry, we're almost there." He said.

Helena smirked, "And here I thought you would have noticed the whole point was for me to know how to get there and not just to get there." she teased.

Nicoli grinned a little. "I can take you back the same way if you want. Make sure you really know where you're going." HE said with a grin.

Helena smirked, "I think that would be best, just no talking on the way, it's rude to not listen and give attention to the speaker and pointless if I'm doing that but not learning the way, like I should be."

Nicoli chuckled some. "I promise, I won't say a word. Now pay attention to the rest of the way." He said playfully, as if that was what she shoudl have been doing all along.

Helena chuckled, "I will, as long as you stay quiet." she teased as if it was his fault that she hadn't.

Nicoli chuckled and pretended to seal his mouth. He winked at her playfully and then led her the rest of the way to the Herbal Sector.

When they got there she smirked looked inside slightly, "This place looks a lot bigger then the last tower I was at, had."

Nicoli grinned some. "I think ours is one of the biggest...aside perhaps from the Southern tower, but I don't know for sure." He said. He led her all the way inside, moving to find Lillian if she was here. Part of his hoped she wasn't, that she was enjoying her time with Roland and their kids.

Helena smirked as she looked around, from where she was left, knowing better then to wonder off in a place like this.

Lillian sighed as she just finished the last of the count for some seeds that had just been released by a medical plant. She was just about to leave the dome when she noticed Nicoli. She smirked as she left the dome and moved towards him, "You know, if you aren't careful, you are going to set off some plants that I can't help you get out of." she warned.

Nicoli looked up to Lillian and smirked. "I will keep that in mind. Lily this is Helena. I thought I could show here around some and I didn't think you two have actually gotten a chance to meet yet...at least you hadn't last time I was in here." He said with a grin.

Lillian smirked, "No, I don't think we had."

Helena smiled, "Hello."

Lillian chuckled, "Good night." she said, before turning to Nicoli, 'Sty in the areas I have designated you and out of the dome. But that is no problem. I have to get home, Roland and Anthony are probably going to be asleep, but Sarah should be waking up soon and Annales is probably going to be the only one up waiting for me."s he smiled, "I will be back in the morning, try to stay away from the Ruun Plant, at this time, it sends out a sleeping gas. Don't want you falling asleep before you get back to your rooms."

Nicoli chuckled and nodded. "We'll be super careful. Have a good night Lillian, say hi to the kids and Roland for us." He said with a smile.

Lillian smiled, "I will tomorrow, I have to make sure they are sleeping first." she chuckled before leaving.

Helena smirked, 'She seems nice."

Nicoli chuckled a little and then looked to Helena. “She is, she’s a pretty incredible person. Roland, her husband, is too. They have the sweetest kids too, I’m sure you’ll get to meet them soon enough.” He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back