• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Punch Man!

Bloodman123726

Hello everyone of RPNation!

I'm a dude from the United Kingdom! Just in case you want to know about timezone differences. I've been roleplaying for a good 5-6 years, give or take. And I'm fortunate enough to usually get a lot of free time so I can be rather fairly active when it comes to roleplaying in general. But, Monday's and Tuesday's are quiet until the afternoon due to tech and looking after my puppy.

Anyhow, I'm wishing to find a partner who would be interested in roleplaying long term with the One Punch Man fandom in mind. I've watched the anime in its entirety and currently caught up to the manga which is on chapter 90. So 35 chapters behind on the webcomic. (Even doe I know some spoilers ahead in the webcomic. Which I'm honestly fine with hearing about if it includes anything you're wanting to include in our roleplay. Heck, diverting and making our own variants from the arcs is perfectly A-O-Kay to me.)

I'm looking to do said roleplay on platforms like Discord or Kik preferably as it's easier to do on my phone. Here's some details down below of what to expect.

• I'm an advanced literate roleplayer myself and would be expecting similar details from yourself. That means roleplaying in detail at say, lengths of multiple paragraphs. Depends really on what's happening in the scenario, honestly.

• I play as both male and female characters! And that applies for ALMOST any romance if you're wishing to do so within the One Punch Man verse. I say almost as MxM is uncomfortable for me. I also prefer romances to be slow to fruitation! So feel free to hit me up with any ships you have in OPM! Also, I'm fine with any NSFW themes in terms of violence and such. Guess you'd have to expect that from such a verse, lol.

• This is a biggie likely to put many folk off, but I do not roleplay with OC's. I generally find them unappealing to roleplay with and will be doing soley canon characters. Expecting the same from you. But hey, we can double with canons as well if that's your type of thing!

If this has interested you, please privately message me. We can further discuss anything you wanna ask there. Be it your own ideas, questions and what to agree roleplaying on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back