Anime & Manga One Punch Man

Peridot

A gem who loves Nintendo, Anime,and StevenUniverse
<p>

Whats everyones opinion on one punch man?

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a good adaptation, though there are times where I prefer the re-drawn manga over the anime because of the immense amount of detail put into some scenes that couldn't properly be animated with the budget they got for the show. Hoping they make a second season though, Garou is more interesting than Boros.

415a714ad6ae7fe949695e015ea9d73b1362610704_full.gif

One Punch Man definitely has interesting characters and concepts. I like how the characters don't look like your typical hot superman or something, so it goes to show you that anybody can be a hero and stuff. Plus the show is freaking hilarious and the action is amazing!!!! Genos is fabulous though. I'm only on episode 5 xD

It jumps between serious action and comedy very well, so people like me, who don't like action at all, can also enjoy as well :>

Everything about it is ridiculous and I love it for that. Though poor Saitama, doomed to never to see a real challenge.

Ninja Hunter From Animation is another I want to get back into watching.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, this is something that is a very common discussion in the anime/manga community! Many people consider the anime to be horrible, and that the plot is complete and utter trash. I do not believe this to be true, but people are allowed their opinions.

I began reading the manga near the time of its original publication, and I am caught up with it now. The manga is fantastic, and it is one of my favorite manga of all time. I have read and reread all of the chapters multiple times. The humor, characters, and story are all on point.

The anime on the other hand, I began watching after three episodes came out. I thought, at first, that it was a disgrace to the manga. I thought that it was not nearly as good as the manga. I still do not think it is half as good as the manga, but it is most certainly not the trash I thought it was. It is quite the good anime for the low budget it had.

Logorrhea said:
Actually, this is something that is a very common discussion in the anime/manga community! Many people consider the anime to be horrible, and that the plot is complete and utter trash. I do not believe this to be true, but people are allowed their opinions.
I began reading the manga near the time of its original publication, and I am caught up with it now. The manga is fantastic, and it is one of my favorite manga of all time. I have read and reread all of the chapters multiple times. The humor, characters, and story are all on point.

The anime on the other hand, I began watching after three episodes came out. I thought, at first, that it was a disgrace to the manga. I thought that it was not nearly as good as the manga. I still do not think it is half as good as the manga, but it is most certainly not the trash I thought it was. It is quite the good anime for the low budget it had.
Yeah, I can see why. It feels more like a western cartoon than an Anime.

It has its own style, which I respect. Its very random at time:p They should make it longer. Dont ya think?

I'm loving it. Just waiting for the next episode to release. Personally, they way they made the story is great and the characters are fantastic as well.

i love opm so much, omfg.. it's so funny, and i love genos so much!! i can't wait for the next season!

i might start reading the manga, because usually i read the manga and THEN watch the anime but i watched the anime first bc a friend of mine pressured me into it, lmao.

I enjoyed the action scenes very much. The animation there were enticing to watch and damn the dynamic, aaaahhhh so cool!

However, being the person who read the manga before the anime was even announced, I found that the animated One Punch man did not had the same dramatic feel in general like the manga did. Ah, this is like the whole "book vs. movie" thing and let's not get into that, ahahaha. I like both the anime and manga.

Ohhh and the Voice actors!!! I thought they fit the characters nicely!

TripTripleTimes said:
Ohhh and the Voice actors!!! I thought they fit the characters nicely!
I'm so glad you mentioned that! Honestly, I generally prefer to watch the English voiced versions of anime, because I prefer Western style voice acting over the original. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Japan's original idea of how the character sound and talk is bad or wrong, it's just... to me it often feels off and makes my experience a little less enjoyable. But OPM was perfect! Everyone's voice suited the characters well and they all spoke in exactly the way that was needed.

Its definitely in my top 3. Great animation, great characters, over the top fights, and its actually funny when it wants to be (I find many comedic anime extremely unfunny).

I find it really enjoyable and the entire story line is hilarious. I'd never heard about it until I watched it, but the anime got me curious to start the manga, which is just a spectacular.

It's a hilarious and action packed anti-anime that makes fun of all the shounen I can't stand haha! I might read the webcomic but I don't want to spoil it and not be able to enjoy the action animated.

I adored it. It was hilarious. Some of it was crazy stupid (in the best way possible) but it had its depth too. Like 10/10 props would and perhsp will buy the manga.

It was funny and the characters are extremely likable. I only finished up to episode 4 though. Superheroes aren't really my cup of tea, but I can see why everyone seems to like One Punch Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back