• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Punch Man: The Next Class

CaptainSully

🤘🏻Master of Puppets🤘🏻
I love a bit of One Punch Man, from the humour to the character design, the music to the art style. So my idea is quite a simple one:

• Will be based in the One Punch Man universe but years after the likes of Saitama have retired/died of old age. It’ll be much like the anime in that it’ll be a mixture of slice of life and action.

• Characters will be members of the Hero Association and continuing the work of the heroes that came before them.

• Characters can be any class you wish, C right up to S.

• Because of the world of One Punch Man, your characters Powers can be quite “out there”. I’m totally flexible with most things but I don’t want to say everything is acceptable, so please just run your ideas past me before completing a CS.

• Age limit of characters will be 18+ given the level of violence that OPM brings with it.

I’m open to thoughts and suggestions.

I like the idea, I watched the first season and loved it but I'm trying to find a way to watch the second season.

I checked, they don't have it there in the U.S. I know it's on Hulu but I don't wanna pay money for it.

Ah I see. There’s a few sites you can get it but obviously they are not entirely legal. Unfortunately i wouldn’t be able to share links on here if I had any. It shouldn’t take you too long to find the series with a search on Google.

I’ll give it a couple of days and see what interest there is. From there I’ll get an OOC up with a CS etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back